What part of Chicago you lads from?

what part of Chicago you lads from?

Attached: 1521767648940.png (608x474, 628K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/newsgraphics/2014/01/05/poverty-map/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

north shore master race

Boston

Alcatraz

(((Skokie)))

Northwest suburbs

I wish. most of the jews have moved out and they're being replaced with Chicago's 'urban youths'

Cant spell Skokie without Kike.

>jews being in your part of the city is bad
lel

not from chicago but i went to loyola
we are gods chosen team

any cuties there

Southside nigga

imma chi-cago southsida
imma chi-cago southsida

will loyola's victories help lower the murder rate? i think it'll increase it b/c half of loyola's team is wite bois

loyola chicago is in the far far north side, what would make you think that? The North and South sides of the city are virtually different cities altogether, socially and demographically.

rogers park/uptown still has a good amount of shootings

lmfao

Yorkville

I want to find a condo within the city limits, preferably on the west side. What are some good boundaries so I don't get killed?

it's because of the fucking niggers that live between the areas of Broadway/Sheridan

are blacks so good at basketball because two of the most important aspects are shooting and stealing?

yes

Im from east lansing and Im back, way more cuties here then in chicago

lol

What should people do when visiting Chicago for the first time?

Lake View

>be a northwestern fan
>team is putting so much into trying to recruit better players
>loyola memes their way to the final four, nobody remembers that northwestern were tournament darlings for two fucking days last year
this is a bad dream, lads

The Quad Cities and I hate everything about Chicago except Loyola

Avondale
/thread

ITT: FIBs

See you motherfuckers when you come to Wisconsin to vacation/watch the Bears get their ass beat.

See blues at rosa’s lounge. See jazz at the Green Room. Go to annoyance theater and maybe IO. Get a pizza at Piquods. Go to a Sox game.

South Bend bois im still Chicagoland r-right?

>pequod's
my nigger
just tell him to go to the empty bottle on a $0 cover night

Piquods is great. Aurelio’s is an acceptable alternative if you don’t want deep dish.

gayyy

I used to live near the racine blue line stop
that pizza place at ashland and taylor is good; pompei i think it's called

and holy shit I miss getting pasteli and kourabiedes from pan hellenic bakery, one of the dudes who works there is an inter milan fan tho

> tfw always dreamed of living in the water tower place since I was a kid cause I always used to stay at the hotel there
> tfw the classical french palace inspired interior was destroyed and replaced with a (((modern))) interior

hmmm.... who could be behind this...

PANINOS PIZZA IS THE BEST PIZZA GUYS

but forreal they make every possible kind of pizza you could want

Sicilian? got it
Stuffed? got it
Thin crust? got it
Neapolitan? got it

northwest indiana smells like eggs my friend

Al’s beef vs Portillos who wins?

Portillos cuz chocolate cake desu

Grew up in southern Illinois now live in Minneapolis
Fuck everything about that gigantic vile tumor of a city Shitcongo except for pizza and Loyola

my city just got a giordanos, what should I expect?

McDeepdish

This
It's trash

Port Byron friend where you at?

nytimes.com/newsgraphics/2014/01/05/poverty-map/index.html

zoom in on chicago more impoverished areas you will be more likely to get killed/robbed

Johnnie's Beef in Elmwood Park

The one in Arlington Heights only takes cash so fuck that shit

Moline.

Why do chicagofags talk about food so god damn much?

Because they're self absorbed assholes who forget there's a whole state attached to them

I'm from the furthest Northern suburb of Milwaukee

Attached: milwaukeepanorama.png (1728x828, 3.15M)

that should be meant as "Milwaukee is the furthest Northern suburb of Chicago"

I like Milwaukee cuz they have a Pelican store

white folks bay?

Because Chicago’s not even 30% white and blacks and beans are the fattest races by a longshot
And even the Chicago “whites” are fatfuck Pole and Eyetalian descendants

no but close
we also have Spotted Cow which I used to sell to my Chicago friends

Attached: east side.jpg (250x365, 20K)

holy fuck why would anyone willingly live in chicago? all the downsides of a big city but really no positives. Seattle, LA, and the bay area have great weather and natural beauty

New York is the financial capital of the world

Miami is one of the most fun cities in the world

Chicago has... idk... decent pizza?

The down to earth midwestern vibe?

Fuck those pretentious places you listed. The better the weather, the shittier the inhabitants.

I have been to every major city in the US and Chicago is the only one I would ever live in personally. The food, the culture, the people etc. are all better than the Bay Area, where I grew up, LA (fuck LA) or New York just don't compare for me personally.

But chicagoans unironically problem-drink Old Style and cheap mixed drinks

Speak only when spoken to Wisconsin. The only reason your state hasn't collapsed because Indiana stole your firework production and California is now the king of dairy is because of the money Illinois gives you.

We're the king of the midwest for a reason.

If we have another civil war I think it's gonna start in Wisconsin
That entire state, sans Madison and Green Bay, is so fucking desperate and grizzled

>The down to earth midwestern vibe?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Chicago is a coastal tumor that just happens to be in the Midwest. The rest of the Midwest hates it.

Where my o block niggas at?

Fucking this. I wish it would fall off into Lake Michigan

Indiana here
We haven’t collapsed because we run Chicagoans out of town before they can destroy this state like the viruses they are just like theyve been doing with Illinois for 60 years

Blame your shit tier Governor. Illinois' governor are corrupt or incompetent, but at least they were never whores of the koch bothers who though getting Chinese sweat shop jobs from FoxCom was a win for the state.

>Meanwhile Chicago annexes Gary.
Tough talk fags.

Not memeing I stopped there the first time I went to chicago and it was what I was looking forward to most other than Wrigley. Literally Africa+concrete+row housing=O Block

I live in MN, but deal with a lot of people from Northern Wiscy - Hayward, C-Bay, etc - those people were trump fans before trump even existed

>Heyward
Fucking fiberglass muskie, it's demon eye mocks me.

Attached: 1280px-HaywardMuskie-061-050507.jpg (1280x960, 388K)

FUCK YOU

Then go to the ATM before nigga

im not taking a fucking detour just to get a hotdog
I'll just go to big sammy's in elk grove instead

Also, JB Alberto's, #1 in Rogers Park is the GOAT pan pizza.

O'Hare area. Went to DePaul so Catholic connection with Loyola and Big East connection with Villanova in this year's tournament. Feels good, man.

If you get Chicago local TV in your house then you're part of the area.

I've been to lots of places and can confirm that the north side and downtown Chicago are God-tier. The rest of the city generally does leave a lot to be desired though.

Also, who /Leone Beach/ here?

>that one time driving down lake shore drive with your bros and you drive past twista's big fat ass in his escalade

I walked past Rahm Emanuel once right before he got elected
I'm 5'1", that fucker was short

Evanston counts, right?

Peoria, one of two dingleberries (Decatur) belonging to Chicago south of La Salle. Its the same but cost of living is steady and there isn't a riot every time we put down a "B-M; 5'09"-5'11"; Sox Jersey"

Decatur represent

mah nigga.
Went to a single house party in Prison City (idk if you guys actually call it that), and frankly had my fill. Peoria has enough hill-folk to keep the peace but its cracking as everyone moves to Iowa and Wisconsin.

I've never heard it called Prison City kek You probably were at one of the shitty houses college students rent around Millikin that border the ghetto. I've seen several kids who went to my high school in Sup Forums threads making fun of black criminals with ridiculous names. At least growing up there taught me how to keep my cool when shit pops off

Westmont

It was around Millikan. Rich kid who went to school in Peoria brought us there because a lot of his home friends were in better states. Some thot invited her negro boyfriend and suddenly its a hollerin party and the tequila's gone and the Indiana kid who only ever heard about blacks growing up is fingering his knife.

Is Loyola the whitest team in the tourney?

ukranian village

definitely not

new york blows enjoy walking by piles garbage literally everywhere you go, miami is as trashy as it gets right up there with nola and vegas just barely worse than la id say

wtf is the furthest northern suburb of milwaukee? Brown Deer? Fox Point? Mequon maybe, but they're in Ozaukee county

Illinois is easily the worst state outside of the south. Ive lived in AZ 2 years now and South Carolina for 3 before that. AZ absolutely blows IL out in every aspect
t. born and raised IL

>>Meanwhile Chicago annexes Gary.
Thank you for proving my point: the portion of Indiana closest to Chicago is also by far the shittiest and most dangerous

>tfw the most dangerous city in Indiana is literally East Chicago