Sup Forums BTFO

That old fairy needs to off himself ASAP!

Damn. I'm a #cruzmissle now. Hand over those delegates Donald

dude looks like a geriatric alien

why should anyone care what he thinks?

He's a decent writer who's been around for a while

>heh I write fiction, now my political opinions mean something

>write a child gangbang into your novel
>is an arbiter on morality

LOL

time to get this irrelevant fossil in the oldfolks home

the stand was quite bodylicious. your opinions go with all the film stars opinions though.

>decent writer

Stop shaming yourself.

>The "Sup Forums BTFO" meme

Niggas put 30 good years of writing and left some pretty fucking good stories behind.
Hes wrong in this case but dont piss on a decent writers legacy m8

It's completely true. This is the last time ever in American history that someone will try to win an election by being a racist white male. This attempt is going to fail and there will be no subsequent attempts. From now on, all electoral victories will be achieved with the support of minorities. This is the truth that will emerge from the current election campaign.

He needs to be put out to pasture, he hasn't written anything worth a shit in a couple of decades.

>worked and raised his children while perpetually coked out

Writing fucked up scenarios is one thing but living one out is a whole nother ball game

I can't stand Stephen King after all this. He is the problem.

>TRUMP IS A BUSINESSMAN, HE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT POILITICS!
t. not a politician

Oh Steven, no, please not you. I didn't want to hate you....

I'm sure Stephen King has turned away from his path, but I still find him to be a thinking man. If you had written countless books, I'm sure you would stop looking past the LIES OF SOCIETY or just come to accept them. Only a small portion of humanity will be infalliable. Stephen King is not.

Goddamn, IT was such an awful book.

the sooner these irrelevant old hippies die the better

I'm honestly curious to see how these people will react if/when Trump wins.

Will they just nonstop bitch throughout his presidency and say they are ashamed to be americans, or will they back track immediately and try saying how Trump isn't that bad because shit talking the fucking president isn't a good idea?

It may cost you your pride,
It may cost you your wife,
But if you don't take the pill
It will cost you your life.

Why does Stephen King look like a suburban soccer mom?

>Trump got the most votes of any Republican candidate in history
>He's the "last stand"

>dont piss on a decent writers legacy m8

don't you ever tell me what to do. i don't admire this stephen king or any other human being for that matter. i couldn't care less what he has done, he's a fool if he doesn't agree with us.

>last stand
Seems more like an awakening to me

Same as with Bush young one, they smugly point out a mispronunciation and call it wit.

>30 good years of writing
He finished Carrie 43 years ago. Please get your facts straight.

Stephen King lives in the whitest state this side of Iceland. He has zero contact with niggers and spics in real life, with the exception of a handful of magical negroes who he occasionally spots in the drive-thru window of McDicks or changing the oil on his car at the Jiffy Lube.
Stephen King's lack of exposure to Typical Nigger Behavior (TNB) means he's absolutely clueless about how bad it is to live and work in an area heavily populated with negroes.
King isn't aware that majority black and hispanic areas are openly hostile to whites. He's naive and innocently believes that real life nigs are just like the magic negroes he watches on the electric jew whining about how nigs dindu nuffins an'raycess whitey dont beeez gibbin' mo' monies fo' dem programs

You have become a zealot, a brainwashed repeater of memes and incantations. Kek rebukes you for your loss of free will and casts you out.

Stephen King will be cursed now, Kek Wills It.

Just like the others that slight the Great Emperor Daddy's name.

He will be driving down the street and get into a fender bender with an old mexican man with no insurance.

The old man will touch Stephen's face and softly mutter the words...

MAGA

After the curse is placed upon him he will have a stroke and his caretaker will sit him in front of a TV in which a 24 hour news cycle of Fox News will be on.

Stephen King will have to sit in Misery and watch as Trump wins the Presidency and only be granted the sweet release of death After the 5 hour long Inauguration speech.