>MI
>OH
>PA
>VA
>CO

Connecticut for Trump?

Not a chance, unfortunately.

>MI

Michigan's entire state government is solid Red.

>CN
>VA
>MN
only if Hillary drops out

MI will go before PA

Here are what polls are saying currently

And this is what I expect he needs at the least if he is going to win

Don't be so sure. I'm from CT and there's a lot of support for him, both publicly and privately.

I could be wrong but iirc trump won Nevada without even campaigning there so it's not that far fetched but I could be retarded and making shit up

>any of New England going red
>Colorado going red
>Minnesota going red

Clinton is +7 in Maine right now. Stop posting this fucking image.

Current polling aggregates. Trump only needs a 5 point swing in the polling for this map to be a reality. Wait for the debates.

What's with all the freaky Trump polls? This is giving me hope.

What about Utah?
sltrib.com/news/4147893-155/trump-winning-utah-converts-but-has

This map is a perfect tie. If he wins even Maine CD2 in addition to these states he wins the election.

Michael Moore said Trump would win Michigan

If you flip Ohio, which Trump will most certainly win, this is what the election would look like.

Lets hope the House is loyal.

>Trump only needs a nationwide 5 point swing
Jesus's endorsement couldn't get him a nationwide 5 point swing

A Kek endorsement would.

Almost, he is losing ever so slight in Ohio but he as the momentum

To be safe I think he needs Pennsylvania. If he wins Pennsylvania, Nevada, Iowa and New Hampshire all become irrelevant

>democrats are nearing a civil war right now
>jill stein is rule 63 bernie sanders
>the rust belt is reagan democrat country
>every mudslime terror act, nigger chimpout, and spic crime helps TRUMP
>TRUMP has spent very little money, hill-a-cunt has already spent a fortune against sanders
>John Kerry lost to a mental retard because of a (false) swift boat ad campaign

TRUMP has a 50/50 shot at the White House, TODAY. We have months more to go.

The better question at this point, is the down ballot races. If bernie bros do come out in force to support Jill Stein, this may sway close senate races to the democrats. Unless they want to punish the entire party, but very few third party candidates can afford to run for statewide office.

Interesting days ahead.

things that will never happen: picture

how many people participated in it?

Could an amerilard please explain why california is worth so fucking much?

Why is New Mexico considered blue?
When I went there they thought I was a cartel member and I was detained despite having a Canadian passport.

Indian reservations + spics made it blue.

muh oc
i could give or take new hampshire

Spics there are really conservative though, when I was there they were really nice and offered me BBQ and some tequila they don't seem like the Californian spics or like what?

It's based on population. California has about 30 million people, roughly 1/10 of the entire US.

They get welfare, so they vote for gibmedats.

Utah is going YELLOW for Johnson.

This is the most realistic one posted so far.

All of these retards posting Iowa as blue are utterly delusional.

>tfw your state can make or break Trump

How long before Texas gets overwhelmed by spics and turns blue?

Will that be the end of the Republicans ability to get a president?

now that clinton picked a VP that alienates the progressive bern swing demographic she needed, I wouldn't be that surprised if this happened come november.

Yea but that doesn't matter the niggs don't care about the local elections so they don't vote but when it comes to the presidential elections they at least the last two times they go out and vote CUZ THEY WAYCISS AND SHIET AND WE NEED A BROTHER PRESIDUNT

They're Tejanos so no,

As a native New Mexican, they're still dems. They're more moderate. The actual reason they MIGHT swing red is how much 3rd+ generation Mexicans hate wetbacks as well.

But that depends on how much they want handouts, so I don't see it happening personally.

I was thinking this.

Tejanos?

Mexican Texans.

People vote based on the VP.

No, user, just no.

Pick one, conservatives. They're the only two possible outcomes.

Dems licking their chops at the changing demographics of TX...once TX flips blue, that will the end of the R party.

honestly would be nice to see it not split regardless of who wins.

the US is way too divided and has been for a long time. the 2 party system is shit and our politicians are shit. they do not care for us because most are disconnected from it all.

especially spoiled presidential candidates.

Thank you for Correcting the Record

remember you don't need an ID to vote, just vote the entire day

It could never happen today but how awesome it would be.

Trump's 2020 reelection bid after he purges the media news cabal and exiles Zuckerberg to Iceland.

I wouldn't be surprised if MI goes red this time, I have a lot of family that lives there, most vote Democrat, and all of them are voting Trump.