Why did Real Madrid part ways with based James to keep this le dribble between two players then lose the ball man?

why did Real Madrid part ways with based James to keep this le dribble between two players then lose the ball man?

Attached: 04137E0A-8C2E-4838-B3A8-8DA060D91784.png (348x423, 164K)

because Hamez isn't attractive enough

because zidane hated based james

You can teach a man not to lose the ball. You can't teach a man to dribble tho

because isco is a fraud , when youre good looking its been proven people rate you higher than your actual skills and people think your a harder worker compared to an ugly person

he literally does a few cool dribbles every game for madrid and maybe gets one shitty shot on target but he does it with style so Zidane the fraud rates him

because he is Spanish and handsome, that made them give him an undeserved opportunity.
it's like hiring a hot chick with a worse cv

He's like 5'6'' just like Pérez.

I hope Real draws Bayern in the semis or finals and /ourguy/ James scores the goal and rubs it all over that Algerian sandnigger's face.

Based post leaf bro

Turn off your proxy Jose

hamez was shit tho.

T. The Chichariliver

Real Madrid won everything with that crying, stuttering bitch watching from the bench. They didn't need him then, and they don't need him now.

because he is spanish

Basically its because he is way better than James in basically everything he does.

>este bandera
>este topico

this tbf

Does this mean modric is basically top 3 right now?

hamez has no place in zizou 4-4-2

James wasn't playing well in Zidane's system.

no

Attached: 1517625326131.gif (348x261, 1.21M)

Isco not being in Barcelona but in Madrid, makes no fucking sense, should make an inverse figo

James certainly acted like a diva, colombians think he's the goat

People wouldn't care; he's not nearly as good as Figo was in the early '00s.

modric is sort of underrated by non madrilistas but rating him top 3 in midfielders only right now seems like a stretch maybe top 5

They couldnt get a Word of what was James saying

ponga a James calvojoeputa

Attached: 525264232.jpg (1024x683, 383K)

PEGGED

Funny because that's the same reason they signed jamez and let di maria (who was better than both) go

Name your top 5 midfielders.

is that Ospina

Spanish
Lower wages
Happy to sit on the bench

>jajames
>better than isco
better at sucking maybe

>marrying at 20yo to this monster
JUST

Don't listen to the burguer. Modric is the best midfielder in the world right now

Zidane plays mostly 4-3-3 and sometimes 4-4-2 and neither of those accommodate James' best position.

>Zidane's system.
Clapping has no effect on jamez

>Don't listen to the burguer. Modric is the best midfielder in the world right now
Past 3 seasons yes but this year I rate The Brown higher

Could anyone give me a basic gestalt on what Modrić does or help his team with?

you could, yknow, watch the games

Isco was hyped when he was at Málaga and now that he hit his cap there's no way the Spanish media will ever back down on considering him a "crack".

la creatura

High workrate, top-tier technique, top-tier passing

Caytlin James

Because when Isco was one of the best players in CL final, James didn't even make it to the bench

there isn't a midfielder that even comes close to Modric in the last 4 years

Because the calvo hijoeputa

He's literally better than any Mexican player

What about based Kanté?

Please let this be a shitpost

80% one-on-one won on average
90% successful passes on average
high defensive work
vision, technique, always driving the team forward

On a good day he's up there, but Modric has been a lot more impactful and constistent

>constistent
But he's only won one league, Kanté won it back-to-back and with different clubs, being a key player in both teams

3 CL and 1 Liga

I said Kante is up there, maybe I'm just biased but Modric to me is just always either very good or perfect in his technique and choices even when the team is on a bad day. When Real Madrid had Figo, Zidane and Ronaldo they didn't win much, yet there's no players you would've put above them at their best, at the time.

Loaned real mardid players can't play against real madrid. It's in their loan contracts.