This triggers the american

When are you going to become a civilized country, burgers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6xJzAYYrX8
edition.cnn.com/TECH/space/9909/30/mars.metric.02/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>britain
>metric

Based Antarctica.

Hopefully never. I like being rich white with guns and a house making a living fucking over the poor.

is that sea of green islamic territory?

...yes?

>countries that are green will be mass immigrated by muslims

Once we do something worthwhile, like invent a flying machine, discover some bizarre way to light and heat homes without candles or wood, or create some way to send vast amounts of information from one side of the earth to the other almost instantly.

hearty kek

>same system as niggers
>same system as sand niggers
>same system as hispaniggers
Seems like you're using the system of savages to me.

Maybe some magical boxes to cook food in minutes, or keep it cold for weeks.

We only half use it desu, not quite sure how they chose which things two keep in imperial but there you go.

Ameritard this may be true but don't you see Liberia there with your system? I recall that is in Africa.

> American education

If there wasn't liberia and burma, one could have said the countries in grey were the ones with their flag on the moon.

>burgers unironically defending their retarded system

You can't even use dates.

>measuring literally everything from base 10
>not using arbitrary numbers like 12 and 3 a random intervals
It's like you want the globalists to win.

Government uses imperial. Higher education uses metric. Manufacturing uses both.

>something about muh Islam
>uses the same metric system of ebolamongers and insect eaters

>82418459
Even in America Scientist use metric.

kek

>Liberia and Burma have landed on the moon

huh.

Very nice flags, have a Detroit.

Liberia and Myanmar are both very civilised countries, actually

Imperial is retarded. That's the only thing I'll ever give you yuropoors

NASA uses the metric system...

What country are you from so i can google it and talk shit

Yes. I use the metric system regularly, specifically SI units.

>war criminal unironically speaking.

You can't even get jobs.

Is this map supposed to show which countries went to the moon? Because antarctica didn't go yet, someone should fix it.

Tesla invented free energy.
American Jews (JP Morgan and his boys) shut it down.

>white
>60%

This triggers the metrics

i like the Lys flowers, from when it was called Détroit

Well, at least we have three buds.

Cite your sources please. I don't believe you.

liberia is in africa too, you fucking idiot.........

That picture is a strawmen you know it.

>White
>Country made up almost entirely of Lithuanians.

This thread is full of Defensive Slavs.

>tfw your country is the only one smart enough to divide by numbers other than 10

It was also a slave colony made up of former Ameriniggers, we taught them correctly
>Waffle education

Correlation =/= Causation
aka
Not an argument

>Lithuania
>Slavs
>american '''''''''education'''''''''''

That's just BS... there is no such thing as "free energy"

A strawman is the creation of an imaginary opponent. That image displays two facts.

not an argument

This is one of the few things I'm fine with.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are all about the old, the traditional, the medieval. We always post how we prefer old medeival city layouts of the Old World over "soulless" grid cities like Chicago or homogeneous suburbia, the former might seem archaic but it shows a cultural connection with the middle ages. Same reason people support the Monarchy, it's traditional.

Also language. Sup Forums and Sup Forums are full of nationalists who emphasize the desire to keep languages pure, or that linguistic and dialectal variety are essential. Sup Forums even brags about how dialecticaly diverse their country is, saying things like "I can't even understand the dialect of Saarlanders! I'm so glad for this, unlike 'murrica where everyone talks the same".

Same with culture. People proudly boast "There's more cultural difference between two villages here than within all of Canada"! Native cultural heterogeneity is seen as a great thing.

People want to keep languages pure, not globalization or Esperanto. People want to keep races and ethnicites pure, no mixing and mass migration

Systems of measurement are like a language. A local culture that has been passed down. Archaic, folksy and pagan to some degree, but that's something Sup Forums should like. Metric on the other hand is like Esperanto, a unified system used even in the most folksy and cultured instances. A dish of local ethnic cuisine is measured as 78.54 grams, instead of some folksy feudal Hungarian system

We use a weird mixture.

>tfw your citizens aren't smart enough to divide them anyway so you measure things with football fields.

Obligatory

Is that supposed to make me feel bad? That nothing about your irrelevant country is taught in my nation's schools.

I bet you know quite a bit about the USA.

No it isnt. We discovered the continent you are standing on and exploited the shit out of your aztec ancestors ass.

>what is energy from the sun?

look up nano wires and their conductivity for solar cells

Still it remains in Africa. So defending other user shit stupid post is dumb. God bless America right.

You can't measure the greatness of America in kilometers

a european discovered europe ???????????????????????????????????? what ???????

Indeed, we use milimeters for that.

Kek

>greateness
>the "great" plane that dropped the "great" bomb made in the "great" country was literally named "Gay".

Your ignorance is not an argument. But hey, stay stupid, for all I care.

That's funny, us too. We use millimeters to measure the bullets in the guns we are allowed to own.

ouch

That's interesting, but still it's not "free energy" - the sun will burn out in 5 billion years :)

You do realize they teach both systems of measurement in the US, right? All you eurocucks are just retards that can't handle some simple unit conversions

youtube.com/watch?v=T6xJzAYYrX8

Free Energy tinfoilers think the laws of thermodynamics and physics are Illuminati lies and sheeeit

are the green ones the islamic countries?

Americans are just like niggers
Nigger : Muh DICK
>American : muh guns

You forgot one small thing: You guys made millimeters in the first place for measuring your dicks.

>Is that supposed to make me feel bad? That nothing about your irrelevant country is taught in my nation's schools.

This isn't as insulting to him as it is to you m8...

Non-Country.

The US will never switch. We've all been shown the metric system, no one wants it.
No one cares that you can convert units easily, there has never been a case where I have asked what a distance in miles would be in feet. No one here sees any advantage to metric in daily life.

It's not that hard to remember that a mile is 5280 feet anyway.

Let's use our thumbs to measure things.
Everyone has same size of thumb.

>God bless america; Muh Freedoms , Muh guns.

non-white country

Absolutely terrible attempts at banter

putting a man on the moon doesn't make imperial a better system

>This triggers the american.
>implying it doesn't trigger everyone else

It doesn't trigger us. It triggers countries who are jealous of our success. The metric system just isn't useful in everyday life.

>The metric system just isn't useful in everyday life.
Wat. Do you literally even brain, bro?

>were it not for the imperial system we'd have moon colonies by now

Well done, burgers.

Fuck alaska i hate it, we need to nuke it.

Who gives a shit really? It's easy to convert from one system to another if you're not retarded. If you need measurements in real life the units don't really matter. Gr8 b8 though.

If they want to stay with their particular frame of reference so be it you twats.

>implying the green countries are civilized

Just to be clear from the start, I honestly don't care what system of measurement you use. It's your choice and I respect that. However, how is imperial more useful in everyday life? Those of us that grew up with metric use it in everyday life and it is pretty useful.

Come back when you have a flag in the moon.

How? What?

Half of your country doesn't even believe you went to the moon. Hahaha.

>Implying we don't use the Metric for science and technology
>Implying the imperial system isn't far superior for measuring things that don't need to be exact
>tfw Europoors deals in absolutes

Cool story you faglords.

Fuck Australia I hate it, we need to activate the emus.

>half the country makes conspiracy docs on Jewtube and says dumb shit on social media

Perhaps leave your dwelling.

100% of your contry is a non country

It feels better for manlets to be able to say they're 6'7" rather than only 2.1 meters or whatever.

This one is actually not true, although the data on it was something I saw years and years ago so don't have a link

It was a compiled study on conspiracy theory beliefs around the world. Moon landing conspiracy theories were most popular among hispanics and slavs, Americans most likely to believe anti-Obama conspiracies (kenyan birth etc.), muslims had the highest belief in conspiracies especially any that take blame away from muslims (9/11 wasn't muslims etc.)

Shows that psychology plays a big role in latching on conspiracy theories, people are most liely to believe something that they perceive as helping them and their image or is against an "enemy". Showing for the most part, conspiracy theories are emotional constructs.

looks very comfy 2bh

This doesn't trigger Americans.

We don't care what anyone thinks.

Reminder: edition.cnn.com/TECH/space/9909/30/mars.metric.02/