What do you think how tony felt about chrissy's death? I mean he acted like it was a good thing and showed no remorse...

what do you think how tony felt about chrissy's death? I mean he acted like it was a good thing and showed no remorse, but what if it was just him trying to justify killing him? I mean he left the city after his death which indicates it wasn't that easy to process for him. it just seemed kinda out of character, he felt bad for killing pussy who was a rat and he even had a nightmare because of bevilaqua. or maybe it was just david chase trying to show what a scumbag he was in the last season

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/new-york/sopranos-star-imperioli-son-painted-swastika-dorm-cops-article-1.2902344
youtube.com/watch?v=sdOA_7HkZZY
youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=K8eeLHscYlk
youtu.be/K8eeLHscYlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chrissy was a worthless retard who should have died sooner.

Chrissy was a pain in the ass after Season 3

>Heroin addiction
>Wanting to kill Tony due to allegation of sleeping with Adriana
>Being sober with group of guys who enjoy a few beers to socialize
>Wanting to be on movie business and not being the 2nd in command like Tony always wanted
>Exposing himself on the movie how he feels about Tony.

All of this.

Chrissy was a huge liability.

Tony feels nothing about anyone's death. He is incapable of emotional development. You should know this after six seasons and a near-death experience he is exactly the same man from season one, just older.

I've always wondered why no one tells Michael Imperioli he has a very PROMINENT unibrow. The fucker has to know, that show he's on on Amazon he's still got it, ten years later.

Props to him for raising his son to hate niggers tho.

Fatter too.

>S1, tells Bobby he should seriously consider salads
>S6, he's more of a fat fuck than Bobby

>raising his son to hate niggers

Wait, what? Where are you hearing that?

>Jealous you are now the fattest person in your crew after your designated fat guy loses weight
>Get revenge by making the former fat guy kill a dude for the first time

He was trying to justify it, so he obviously felt some guilt. It was a case of better safe than sorry.

>Wait, what? Where are you hearing that?

nydailynews.com/new-york/sopranos-star-imperioli-son-painted-swastika-dorm-cops-article-1.2902344

Why do Italians hate blacks?

he put himself above anyone but he still had emotions, he was shown feeling grief several times with other characters

He was secretly trying to get back at his father

The only time he felt genuine grief was when his horse died

He barely displayed any emotion when almost everyone in his crew got killed

>Tony is racist
>Has a black preacher as his friends
>Works with HUD scam with a black associate
>Best friend is a Jew

He felt sad when they had to kill Pussy.

it's not just Italians.

The preacher is in one fucking episode, wouldn't call him a "friend", nor would I describe Hesh as his best friend, hell in the last season he's debating killing Hesh as opposed to repaying his loan.

Also, the HUD thing was mostly through Zellman, who introduced Tony to the nigger, niggers and kikes team up all the time, if you listened to how Zellman and the nigger met it was through activism.

Did you watch the last Hesh episode? Tony doesn't have friends. He seriously considered murdering the guy over gambling debts.

He was devastated because he felt betrayed by him for being a rat
He didn't feel bad for killing him though

>in the last season he's debating killing Hesh as opposed to repaying his loan.
No he wasn't.

>not being the 2nd in command Tony always wanted
>stuck in the same cycle of being a rising star and falling into heroin addiction and doing something to disappoint Tony and having to swear to rededicate himself to Tony down the line

trips of truth, chrissy was a habitual fuck up who keeps making the same mistakes, from season 1 onward he is pulling this wishy washy shit with Tony and after season 3 its just out right stupidity, especially after Tony makes him his heir apparent and starts giving him tons of responsibility as his defacto underboss in season 4.

Chrissy had so much unfulfilled potential that we only saw glimpses of. He could have been the most OG of gangsters if only he could have kept his head on straight and not let distractions alter his path

also, why is david chase such a pussy. he was legit concerned because people rooted and indentified with mobster so he showed them in worse light

also, am I the only who liked chris? sure he showed resentment against tony, but he did the same with his father figures, and chrissy actually had more reason to since he lost his dad at a young age,

>No he wasn't.

Yes, he was.

I must have missed something, because the only evidence to suggest that I can think of is Hesh's paranoia

he might have but there were no telltale signs for it, the point of the scenes was probably just to show how hypocritical people are when it comes to loaning money and how it can ruin friendships

Rewatch the episode then, on a car ride over to Hesh's house, one of the guys asks him why he's paying back all that money and he could just kill Hesh.

Tony considers it and decides paying back Hesh and keeping him alive would be more useful to him.

Sociopaths don't make friends, he keeps people around them as long as they don't inconvenience him, as soon as they do he distances himself or kills them.

Fucking faggot, use spoilers, I'm watching Sopranos for the first time and you've fucking ruined it

I still think he was friends with Artie though
He genuinely cared for him when he almost died

Stop memeing. Everyone knows you have to watch the Sopranos and submit an essay analyzing the series to get into the Sup Forums club in the first place.

I'm gonna do that, but reminder that sociopathy is a spectrum. he still had values, which is shown by how he treats or how he looked out for the goomah of his father

It's also worth noting that when Chrissy pulled a gun on Tony, they slapped the shit out of him.

When Artie did it, he got a pass.

who cares I was spoilered by tv multiple times before finishing it, didn't make the series worse

Chris is the best character, was still a complete dipshit and liability.

Nuhuh I don't remember that.

>Exposing himself on the movie how he feels about Tony.

I like how both Tony and Chrissy weren't aware of this.

Artie wasn't in the mob game also everyone knew he was completely harmless which is why Ralph couldn't lend him money because he couldn't bare beating him up if he didn't pay
Chris was the most unstable of them all and could've killed Tony in his drunken stuper

I don't get why chris didn't just say that the plot was made like that for the sake of drama, better than all that bullshitting

After Tony shows up with Bobby and Carlo to drop off a vig, Bobby tells Tony that he should Hesh to go fuck himself and Carlo suggests having him whacked but Tony says it would set a bad precedent, as a boss, to not pay his debts

Chrissy was loyle to his capo

chrissy was given a pass, he'd end up dead if it wasn't for the situation, him being tony's cousin and tony b helping

I think Artie was the anomaly, he definitely gave certain people varying amounts of leniency, Artie having the most by far but I don't think he 'cared' for anyone in the traditional sense. Like when he knew Artie was getting scammed and saw an opportunity to have Artie clear his restaurant tab.

what do you mean? Tony was definitely aware of it, people were looking at him during the screening

Exactly, and if Tony could do it, he would. But he has a reputation to uphold as boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=sdOA_7HkZZY

fucking kek

Am I the only one who feels the war with Phil would've gone differently if Chrissy were still around?

I was thinking about this the other day actually, being that I always hated Tony for being so happy about it. I still hate him cause he did the total opposite of try to help Chris with his addiction. He practically bullied him over it and tried to make him drink

Tony never wanted Chris to get better. Chris made Tony feel like a relatively decent person by comparison. Tony didn't want to lose that, or even worse have Chris actually shape up and become better than him.

So yeah actually fuck Tony. That said I can imagine the relief and ecstacy of not having to deal with ANY of Christophers shit EVER EVER EVER again. Combine that with peyote and it's like an awakening

Plus it plays into the superiority shit too. He feels vindicated

youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=K8eeLHscYlk

Ralph couldn't lend him money because Artie was boys with Tony so Ralphie knew he wouldnt be able to break Artie's knee, if he couldnt pay, because he was close to Tony

he had to deal with it like the death of a son, and surrounding himself with things that reminded himself of chrissy (that woman, the peyote) was proof of that
that's what people do when they lose someone they love

but it wasn't out of character, he had to do it for the greater good of his family and the rest of the crew, what little there was left
chrissy was a liability and should have watched it ages ago

He was completely unaware of it until Carmela explained it to him. The only part he knew that was based on him was the bathrobe scene in the basement.

>Yes, he was.
No he wasn't

Wasn't a death, Tony murdered him.

the bullying part is something most sober
alcoholics can relate to, since it's hard for other people (including me) to understand how a drink can be that bad, they didn't mean no harm by it

it's not a death if another person is the cause
hmm...

youtu.be/K8eeLHscYlk

Not quite an addiction but by this point Tony had attempted to stay faithful to Carmela and failed so he at least had a frame of reference to what it means to stay off something. Which adds to his hypocritical personality

that's not the same and mostpeople are like this, especially people who were born before the 70s

Retahd

The point is Tony kept fucking with Chris despite his clear and noble intentions to sober up and get right. The amount of times Tony rails on him for his habits, to treat him like that instead of supporting him is hypocritical at the very least

HE WAS JUST BREAKING BALLS!

He insulted him a little bit

He probably deserved it, but I thought that scene was tremendously depressing. The whole show was dark, but season 6 was just a black hole

I still can't stop thinking about that giving ending