Why does Sup Forums hate this man again?

Why does Sup Forums hate this man again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_RAx9PTFBU
youtube.com/watch?v=I7b736GmLQA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fear monger for pay

Because he has the documents, and the globalist shills on here don't

He is more handsome than Sup Forums will ever be

Here is the reason:

youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg

dudes why are you spamming alex jones so hard

>J-just buy the filters

1776 will commence again if you globalist turds don't stop slandering Jones.

>Why does Sup Forums hate this man

Cenk is an obnoxious and uneducated dick, but he is right about Alex Jones. Cenk said Alex Jones' message is good up to his conclusions which are typically some combination of "It's the trilateral commission" or "It's the lizard people" or "Bilderberg group!" or the infamous "they" people as in "They are poisoning your water" and "They are spraying chemtrails in the sky".

(((they))) are though

Reminds me of the worst memehu

They're just afraid of a real man drinking real filtered water

Because of the constant viral marketing threads.

Besides the fact that he's a human pile of garbage, wrong for America, wrong for the right, wrong as a source of useful information and wrong for any sort of intelligent discourse.

I actually really like Alex. He's a controlled opposition shill, yes, but it feels like he's turning on his old bosses and wants them to lose.

This video is fantastic, and exposes a side you don't normally see (he gets going after 7-8 minutes):

youtube.com/watch?v=I_RAx9PTFBU

are slingbows any good as self defense

He's so full of shit.

I fear his power may break this petty planet.

I've been on Sup Forums since 2005 and I've always been an Alex jones shill. He's always right, just like the right-ring section of Sup Forums.

He's a fat fuck and need to get the fuck out.

but we love Bill Hicks!

youtube.com/watch?v=I7b736GmLQA

tone it down with the shitposting reverse canada

Is he though?

He still wont go some places, but almost everything in that video was true, and it included some pretty obscure information.

Very different from his normal shill jobs.

Fucking faggot liar who likes to divide people for his own interests. Look up y2k alex jones on youtube. He talked so much shit on putin back then now he praises him.

IT'S GONNA BE 1776 ALL OVER AGAIN

Ana whores herself out to the sweaty son of her peoples genociders, you just know she likes to be used like a fleshlight

damn he aged like fucking milk

What's with his voice though?

He's built like a fucking tank bro.
He got a family and started his radio show so put on weight. He is accomplished in life.

Controlled opposition. Immature manchild. Just in general a nasty guy.

you're an idiot

>or the infamous (((they)))

He's not wrong here

I preferred him as Bill Hicks.

I've only just seen the old as fuck Bohemian Grove footage, what was the screaming?

He's not wrong. Cenk pls go

>Sup Forums is one person
The only people who hate him are libshits and stormfags who get their panties in a buch because he won't accept their false narratives and "name the jew" even though he has, several times.

His products are pretty good and his show is entertaining.

Even in the David Duke interview he admitted that many Jews are globalists. He's not just going to turn his show into a Jew bashing show because that would be boring as fuck and would get him taken off air.

Many globalists are jews*, rather.

He's entertaining and whilst I don't buy everything he isn't a cuck.