/heem/- JUST BLEED edition

News: bjpenn.com

Also news: Cody sucks toes

Attached: new age feminism.webm (648x798, 422K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TonyFergusonXT/status/977755574094905345
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is this Fart Piano Approved?

There's only one piano that needs to approve this thread

Attached: piano.jpg (333x333, 52K)

3rd for Rin

Attached: rin1.jpg (474x800, 213K)

somebody post the cody toe sucking pic

>7 months without scoops

Two weeks until Khabib dies

Attached: el coocoo.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Attached: 1521402875703.png (750x1334, 522K)

c r i n g e

why does he do these things?

Attached: california love.png (521x435, 572K)

>khabib will smash tony

Attached: 1492279756624.png (485x443, 22K)

If he didn't have tattoos would women even pay be attracted to that body?

context

Attached: 1521402811887.png (750x1334, 575K)

SHeEEEEEEEEEEM

Is that a dude or a chick?

SHEEM!!!!!!!!

Dude

heeminder being female preference bi is the chad orientation

TAM = Team Any Mouth

>when you supplement yourself with so much artificial excess testosterone that you become prison gay

how did you get these screens? I remember when this happened on sherdoggy and the mods clamped down on it fast.

the difference in capability between that fight and the one before it was unbelievable.

I was watching that thread initially, but once they took down the pics I went to the Sup Forums archive

I heard about this fighter, Cody Garbrandt. The man is one of them homosexuals. And that's just gross. Its ungodly. Just the thought of it. Making love to another man and feeling his hot breath on your throbbing cock. Watching the moonlight gleam across his sweaty back as you're overcome with ultimate ecstasy. Horrible.

Attached: hehe.jpg (710x473, 71K)

Happen to have a pic of the guy? I wonder what kind of look Cody is into.

fake news

So what's the best fight so far? Pearl vs Kali? Dudieva vs Marks? Will main event top that?

Attached: dana.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

He ain't ever had to chase pussy in his life before because he was too busy chasing dick.

Unfortunately not. the dude himself is the one that released the pics, so he's not likely to give himself away. The only other person that could call him out is Cody, which would basically just be validation that the whole story is real.

If numerical repetition then Cody Garbrandt fights some can in the next 3 months and then he gets GADOOSHED and causes some other dudes career to skyrocket while Cody never fights in the UFC again

Re-roll

can't wait

>

Attached: counterroll.jpg (400x225, 64K)

GADOOOOOOOOOSH

>30-27, 30-27, 27-30

What the fuck is wrong with mma judges? They literally don't know what they're looking for

Why cant the winner be the guy that beats up the other guy more

>I hug them and then they hit me
>just like my dating life
>at a female mma event

yikes, female dana is going to cut her

That had to be the worst post fight interview i've ever seen. What the fuck was up with the camera guy the entire fucking time after the fight ended?

Is this brazilian chick's eyes pointing in different directions? lol

I made all kind of MMA gains. I'm taking all kinds of powders,pills,snorting creatine and pre workout. I'm parking in the gym lot and sleeping there so I can be the first one inside to train in the morning. Whatever it takes. Piano Bless.

Attached: 1506724689761.jpg (540x758, 160K)

When was the last time you heard the word "collected" used as an adjective not immediately preceded by "cool, calm, and"

Is that Baby Metal?

>MIZUKI
When did they start copying Japan

The Brazilian looks hilarious

what happened to her face

/heem/, I feel bad for saying this but somethings you just can't help but notice after years of training combat sports. I think the Tonon-Corminal fight was a work. It just seemed fixed. Corminal threw very few shots at Tonon's head, almost all of them just pawing jabs. I'm not saying Tonon knew about it, I'm just saying it seems to me like Corminal was not trying to hurt Tonon.

I think he was told/paid to let Tonon beat him up.

Attached: 1519519678147.jpg (306x306, 20K)

lookin pretty doctors stoppage to me

What fights are on now?

Hey bud. You wanna let me fuck you?

>"usually when they shake their head like that after getting hit it means they actually did get hurt"

enough of this meme

I don't care if its true or not it doesn't need to be said anymore

Invicta main event. You got 2:40 to find a stream

wtf all streams said show ended

how were the heems

don't worry, all the good heems were hours ago
and by all i mean like, 2

Sheeit, this a 5 rounder. You got 10 more minutes

poor mizuki didn't get to do enough steroids compared to the monkey

At least Meegan is spicy, not that shit

Attached: meegan.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

>bullying a soccermom

>implying throwing spinning shit's gonna save you

that brazilian literally looks like a man

just caught the last 20 seconds

fucking filthy hugging hue monkey

my poor mizukzuk getting a title shot 1 year from her last having just healed from injury

wtf shannon
give her warm up cans
not filthy fucking monkey d luffy looking hue hugger

>gets dropped out kevin lee
>thinks he can avoid getting gnp'd by the best wrestler in the UFC
keep deluding yourself just because you don't want to see a muslim succeed you islamophobic cuck.

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH INVICTA JUDGES

jesus christ there are some dumb/corrupt judges out there

>someone scored it 49 - 46 to the asian

>joannas trainer

GOMU GOMU GOOGLY EYES

One eye on the favelas, one eye on the belt

What did Tony mean by this?

twitter.com/TonyFergusonXT/status/977755574094905345

Is Khabib injured??

This and Conor's tweet makes me think that he's injured.

I wonder if anyone at Invicta is starting to regret the UFC deal

>tfw connor beats tony and doesn't fight for another two years

>someone scored it 49 - 46 to the asian
wait what?

i don't want to meet women who attracted to guys because of tattoo's

which ethnicity is Tony?

Attached: 1520792323037.png (796x588, 96K)

el goblino

Is this latest JRE mma show with the 2 kickboxing guys worth watching? I watched a few minutes and wasn’t really feeling it. Does it get any better? I don’t really follow kickboxing at all

the mma thread on wsg is pretty spicy you guys ijs

he's just a latino with english name

If you are a Khabib fan you need to delete your heem account right now

Attached: average khabib fans.png (1219x667, 1.07M)

Attached: 1516487364828.jpg (536x519, 48K)

lmao so hard

Attached: scores.jpg (462x43, 14K)

I always thought /gif/ woulda been a good home for /heem/ since they allow sound webms and nsfw shit

worst fanbase ever, even worse than conor's fans

was the middle judge dyslexic?

So cody was outed as a homosexual? can someone give me a quick rundown?

Attached: 1520140727822.jpg (1059x1620, 642K)

Brendan
F*cking
Shuab

Attached: iu[1].jpg (409x612, 29K)

who has Khabib fought thats really noteworthy? Did he fight RDA? Kevin Lee? Dustin Poirier? Anyone noteworthy besides Barboza and Johnson?

Attached: khabib-nurmagomedov-ufc-165.jpg (1000x600, 230K)

just look the trash talk between him and cruz, i began to suspect of his gayness after i see it

I wish someone would give this pic a young Goku monkey tail

Gleison Tibau

Attached: KhabibRedPill.png (1389x1360, 277K)

He's not 100% gay, he just is willing to put his dick in a cute guy's mouth.

Team Any Mouth

Khabib or Ferguson either way Conor loses

Some of those soundbites were fucking hilarious. Cody wants Dom inside him

Stop letting dumbasses /heem/ tell you he can't strike

>Did he fight RDA?
He ragdolled RDA, casual.

He cant strike

not really, RDA did actually not that bad comparing to others Khabib fights.

>on one hand I want Colby to win, because the collective ass hurt and trolling will be conor tier
>on the other hand I want RDA to win because he's a good guy deserving of a 2 belt distinction

>Not letting a guy suck your dick
Lol faggots

Attached: 22A8A431-1654-4F08-B48E-340D091FC365.jpg (1136x640, 131K)

Norm?

Remember this?

Attached: UFC-Fight-Night-114-Mexico-vs-World.jpg (1500x1500, 538K)

The lightweight logjam is interesting if Gooby decides he wants to stop being a porch monkey and come back this year, because in all three matchups there are pretty clear advantages/disadvantages for each guy.

In the Khalabeeb and El Cuckuy fight, Khabib will just try do what he normally does and just maul whoever is in front of him. But he hasn’t faced anyone who is as good off his back as Tony is, so he could very realistically come in wrecklessly on top and get caught in a submission a la Silva-Sonnen I. A lot of pundits are saying the only way Tony wins is on the feet, and though Tony is better in that area (and Khabib’s striking is untechnical as fuck especially after re-watching the Barboza fight) a lot of this fight will take place on the ground, where Khabib can get submitted at almost any point in the fight. The chances of Tony attempting multiple in a 5-rounder is 100%.

It’s also clear the UFC is going to really push hard and try to bring Goobert back against the winner, and he probably will if it’s Tony. Ferg has a real bad habit of keeping his chin up while standing, and Conor will probably take advantage of that from the start. If his takedown defense is even half as good as it was during the second Diaz fight, he’ll find his chin and put his lights out within a couple rounds. Tony’s striking is pretty damn good too and at points even more wild and crazier than Goob’s, but not nearly as technical, which I think would be the X-factor here.

Goob vs. Khalabeeb is pretty clear cut after the Barboza fight. Motherfucker are the same kick that sent Terry Etim to the shadow realm, ate that shit like a fish taco. Barboza’s td defense is also pretty damn good but Khabib ran through him anyway. This is why if Khabib wins at 223 he’ll stay away unless Dana drops a dump truck filled with gold and potatoes at Goob’s doorstep. Even if that happens he’ll probably want Max instead.

Real interesting folks.

Attached: F83A4602-C2A5-4D1C-B2B2-086B83599885.jpg (1567x2048, 248K)

>the best wrestler in the UFC couldn't take down a can after 13 attempts
>the best wrestler in the UFC would get merked by any division 1 wrestler on the roster

Attached: 1512775984290.jpg (402x552, 36K)