GOTGVOL2 LESS THAN SUICIDE SQUAD

Marvelcucks BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4289&p=.htm
deadline.com/2017/05/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-domestic-box-office-opening-disney-1202081877/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It will do better than this user
stop hyping it

Suicide Squad made 133 million in August and this can't even beat it

>vicariously living through the megacorporation you like slightly more
get a life

Marvelcucks already with the damage control

suicide squad also had a shit RT score and a lot of people hating it for trying to be GOTG
well looks like GOTG even in the summer can't do those numbers

Must have always been the august release

>SHILLS EVERYWHERE

gotg is a sequel whereas suicide squad was a new thing at the time

anyway, SS was shit ultimately.

>evans is a seacuck
hes from boston what a fag

>people hated suicide squad!

not the academy

my anecdote is that I'm not seeing this one because Gomorrah is a green turd of a character (that's all I got from the trailer: "Oh yeah, I fucking hate Gomorrah) and I'm going to extrapolate from that. Gomorrah is keeping GOTG from high tier MCU numbers

And Suicide Squad will have more Oscars too.

>pic related

Just give it up. DC movies are bad.

No Marvelcuck's have made the "Suicide Squad only made money because DC characters are more popular than Marvel's characters!" excuse yet?

The prosthetics on KCroc don't count

get the fack out, ya fag

ZERO OSCARS

Whats with you fucks that have to hate everything? You can like DC as well as Marvel, it does not make you a bad person.

Zero razzies

Who fucking cares about what capeshit sold better? you sound like those Sup Forums fucks who take "console wars" seriously

Anyone CAN like something that's good as well as something that's shit, but why would you?

>The actual good Marvel movie doesn't do that well
>Shit like Civil War, Ant-Man and Doctor Strange do

Fuck this timeline. It's the same shit with SS being considered a bigger success than BvS.
Fuck it all.

Buuu buut but I can't like DC/Marvel unless DC/Marvel isn't good

Boston doesn't have a team and the pats are for fags.

>mfw people have to pay to vote on the razzies
top kek

Don't forget Iron Fist being Netflix's most watched show. Now they can get away with compete laziness.

Shills and trolls, user.

>The actual good Marvel movie
Which one is that?

meanwhile...

who even cares marvel films are objectively better. Marvel is the rich kid that bullied you pathetic betas that you could never stand up to. Marvel is the girl you always liked who would never give you the time of day because you're a DC loving cuckold loser and you'll always lose. hahahahahahahaha, im actually laughing at you irl because you are such losers. Who even cares about rottentomatoes just see it and make your own decision and I don't even care either way

it all makes sense now

marvel pakis

lets discuss the movie for a bit, okay anons?

help me with one thing:
i feel like the climatic battle with ego was not well executed. the thing i can pinpoint atm is ego pointing out that peter will lose his powers if they kill him. sadly the movie did not show how fond peter was of his new found powers. before the final battle he was shown like once (?) to even use his abilities. it did not feel like a big consequence that took had to take him a great amount of will power to go through with.

thoughts?

I didn't even know it was out

THREE
HUNDRED
SEVENTY
THREE
MILLION

IN CHINA

fuckkk

>autism : the post

Iron Man 1, it did so well it started the capeshit garbage.
shame every MCU movie after that just repeats it

I was working opening day yesterday, wasn't even that filled up desu, could have been worse.

WE DID IT FAMILIA

So this is what it feels like... when the capeshit bubble finally begins to pop

>Iron Man 1, it did so well it started the capeshit garbage.
>shame every MCU movie after that just repeats it
we have to go back and time and stop iron man 1

CAPESHIT IS DEAD
BURY IT

It's been a long day

BoxOfficeMojo were going 20mil above the rest of the estimates yesterday:
boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4289&p=.htm

>law of diminishing returns
It's like you capeshit kids don't even understand supply and demand. It's all downhill for capeshit from here. Find something else to make you feel like a kid again.

>post yfw wonder woman beats this

Yep the movie industry is globalist now. Expect less good movies per year until it's nothing but Chinese and Indian pandering shit.

Disney already knew this, so bought Star Wars.
Now thats a neverending conveyor belt of shite

reminder

better than pandering to retard Americans.

China has much better taste than the amerilards so I'm ok with this. You fat faggots blame everyone but yourselves, your industry is globalizing because the stuff you've been making is garbage.

evans is a lifelong patsfag, that was the seacucks/new england super bowl, his pats hat is just backwards

Honestly I just hate Disney

I don't even like DC and doubt anyone else does but DC is the only opposition to Disney's capeshit drivel

>the dark kn
0/10 not even good bait

I thought suicide squad made good money though, was it a flop and gotg2 is even moreso?

you people post so many threads about flops and box office and review scores they lose all meaning.

Is this shopped? Because everywhere else is saying $140-170m, including Hollywood Reporter.

Fuck, SS made more money than Doctor Strange and without China help because the chinese got butthurt by Katana's lawnmower powers.

how about you watch MOVIES you fucking INBRED FUCK; DO YOU get PAID to watch the """"""OPPOSITIONS"""" MOVIES?

This place is becoming more and more like Sup Forums with each passing day with this console war faggotry.

>Drooling idiot marvel fanboy
>Watchman avatar

That explains everything

>t. Chinese Antman

>more and more

this shit has been going on since DC announced their universe

>watching capeshit

Hahahaha

No

Because that would be wrong.

>DCcucks going to the theater on a Thursday
what a bunch of faggots

>Thursday

It's an important Christian day.

It did 17 on thursday so probably 120-150 over the weekend.

What was the insane reason for having it open a week late in the US? I mean there was a decent cam rip up on torrent/streaming sites for a week now so it will definitely have a non-trivial effect on opening weekend for you.

I'm not saying most people would watch a shitty cam version rather than wait a week but some people will. Uh.... I did. Just because I couldn't stand everyone else seeing it..

NO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Marvel always does that shit for some reason

That IS capeshit.

THAT IS CAPESHIT.

The rock casually punches a dent in a metal door, rips a concrete sink out of a wall, and grabs a torpedo fired from a sub and throws it into another car.

And still, DC movies wish they were as good as Marvel films.

>However, one question notably inquired about the overseas-first release strategy for Marvel movies. The producer/executive revealed that the method came about as an experiment that stems back to the release of Iron Man 2 in 2010 and Thor in 2011 - each domestically released in early May of their respective years. Essentially, the approach was considered after realizing that several countries observed holidays in the end of April, making it advantageous for box-office numbers to get the films out early during those leisure-filled periods. The move didn’t seem to hurt the numbers, so the habit simply continued from that point forward.

I forget, who owns rotten tomatoes again?

Posting in a capeshit thread to tell people you don't watch capeshit is magnitudes more pathetic than actually just watching capeshit.

Yeah I guess, if they want to think that. I can never wait a week and I'll always watch a shitty cam with bad sound with people walking in front of it rather than wait a week. Like I will literally do that one hundred percent of the time, when I would have gone on opening night. But maybe I'm just a sperg with no patience.

Spoilers ahead:..............

They shouldnt have killed off yandu. It justt felt cheap. I didnt feel the connection and they didnt properly develop him and the supposed father son relationship he had with star lord

>Thor's Day
>Christian Day

kek

>You're supposed to use a sarcastic tone. Now I look stupid!
This is real dialogue from this movie. But remember, it doesn't matter in the least because the vast majority of the audience for this movie does not even speak English and the rest are children.

>Now then DUDE BABY GROOT LMAO, Dont push this button
>I am groot (disneyfied)
>Now which button do you press?
>....I am groot (at wrong button)
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THATS THE WRONG BUTTON
Why did they repeat this quip 3 times?

>muh maturity

You're the one getting upset over a superhero movie, remember that as you push your head further and further up your ass

Same reason sideshow bob stepped on those rakes twenty times instead of once. Because it isn't funny the first time.

Great post, Timmy, now clean your room like you were told.

That's not Rorschach, though it does look an awful lot like The Question, who's also a DC property

You think that's a quip? Are you retarded?

T. Capeshit autist

It's more that these movies have absolutely zero substance and I cannot understand why they get any sort of serious discussion on here. There's literally nothing to talk about aside from the shitposting. It's analogous to having hourly threads about Wendy's vs Buger King. It's pure fodder, so who is it that gives a shit about foreigners' and adolescents' entertainment progression from Nickelodeon to Marvel?

T. attention seeking betaboi.

You totally missed the point then. Wow.

>It's more that these movies have absolutely zero substance

That's not true though, is it? There are pretty obvious commentaries on the nature of family and fatherhood in particular, and the distinction between fathering offspring and actually being a father.

Yes but it's so tired and hackneyed that just that sentence
>the distinction between fathering offspring and actually being a father.
is the entire discussion.

As opposed to... what? The cerebral exploration into the human condition that most family action flicks afford us? The fuck are you expecting here?

Yeah - there are people who like brain dead movies that aren't cape related

Thats because The Question is Rorscharch...when he was Mr. A...i like zen Question thou, the tryhard conspiracy dude from JLU was ok, but he has too many entry level pleb fanfags.

It'll earn more because it will have more legs probably.

>iron fist most watched
You know that's not true right?
The article you're thinking of was about "most binged on a Tuesday in March on the east coast ages 3-12" type shit. I
f I could find the article with the CEO talking about how 3rd parties attempting measure Netflix views is bullshit, I'd post it too.

Is the era of capeshit fatigue finally upon us?

No, just Marvel fatigue.

reading comprehension

deadline.com/2017/05/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-domestic-box-office-opening-disney-1202081877/