So, seriously, what did liberals think would happen...

So, seriously, what did liberals think would happen? They've been demonizing white males for pretty much the past five years straight, telling them how privileged and undeserving of their allegedly comfy lives they are, all while the country has been getting poorer and opportunities have shrunk. They even seriously floated ideas like 'you can't be racist against white people or sexist against men', and Jon Stewart and his crew were among the major contributors to this shit.

Now along comes a candidate who they're REEEing at non-stop like they've been REEEing at white males non-stop. Are they really surprised that white males aren't flocking to them in droves? I can't fucking understand what they were trying to achieve, at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
frontpagemag.com/fpm/95692/dark-world-arab-child-slave-trade-stephen-brown
gatestoneinstitute.org/7756/turkey-refugees-sex-trafficking
i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/063/007/99c.jpg
timesofisrael.com/thousands-of-slaves-in-israel-global-study-finds/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>all while the country has been getting poorer and opportunities have shrunk

already wrong

The richest have been getting richer faggot. They're part of this country. Your statement is inaccurate and changes completely the premise of your argument because they're the ones we're sick and tired of.

>white men getting demonized

You people enslaved motherfuckers, and still to this day to your best to exploit the lowest class of minorities. How should we see you? as angels?.

When I say "you guys", I'm again talking about the super duper rich. Don't be stupid. If you're not in power of some gigantic corporation that's throwing around 50,000k yealy bonuses or getting bailed out by the public because you're too big to fail then nobody gives a fuck about you because you're not important enough.

The Jews got careless. And it will cost them.

Name a race that didn't enslave other humans.
>Protip, you can't

Who ended the African slave trade
>Protip, white british.

Stay triggered Lumpy

Fuck off you fat faggot piece of communist shit.

:^)

Not a trumpfag
But we will take it back

He's not referring to the top 1% faggot, he's talking about the average white man

Also
>you people enslaved motherfuckers
>you people
>actually no i didnt

Gotta go before i can finish but anyway fuck off

>Name a race that didn't enslave other humans.

So what you're implying is that slavery is ok?. Yeah and you're wondering why white people are demonized. I'm assuming your white from the context of your posts.

>Who ended the African slave trade

I'm not sure on the history of that but sure, white people at least ended slavery in the US. I give them a lot of credit for that (even though fight right faggots are disappointing that happens especially considering it took a goddamn civil war to get it done).

>actually no i didnt

Fair enough, don't ever blanket statement liberals then because I don't run around begging for transgender bathrooms. You're free to do so but you're going to be guilty of being a hypocrite of you don't want people calling out "all"whites or males as something.

LOL fucking John "Stewart". This video is great, his mask slipped and we caught a glimpse of the real animal underneath. The smug, globalized elitist underneath, who travels from mansion to mansion in chauffeured cars and private jets. Looking down on the unwashed "ignorant" whites beneath him as he pummels them with the false canards like "racism" and "social justice"

The amount of butthurt amongst the privileged elites that Trump is causing is making it all worth it.

Slavery still exists in Africa and the Middle East. White people and arguably eastern Asians are the only two groups of people who oppose slavery. Blacks and Arabs benefit heavily from it to this day.

Get fucked, nigger.

White people do shit for brains.

Just because you're agreeing to pay someone to subcontract out a building worth of people that work 12 hours for $2.50 a day doesn't make it ALL THAT MUCH better.

Rich white business faggots though say "muh hands are clean". I'm not the one keeping them trapped in a building. It's not my fault they're people are screwing them over. They're there to work, might as well take advantage.

>Just because you're agreeing to pay someone to subcontract out a building worth of people that work 12 hours for $2.50 a day doesn't make it ALL THAT MUCH better.

And those people run away with the speed of light from their own countries to work for that 2.50$ because even that is much better than what they would get in their own non-white countries.

In other words, you're a retarded subhuman pavement ape and should be grateful to the evil rich white people for providing the means of your existence, because you'd starve to death without them.

>thinks I'm talking about Mexicans

You really missed his point. His post is simply saying that whites are not the only group that engaged in slavery, but are still the only group relentlessly hammered for it. Additionally, he was talking about slavery in the British empire. That didn't take a civil war, look into it.

lol nice back tracking nigger

>not a Mexican/sandnigger
>still work for 2.50$

At some point you have to stop, take a seriously look at your life and decide to end it, because you're literally too fucking stupid to live.

i would quit if my bonus was only 50k desu

You guys remind me of God. Want to be thanked for putting people through stupid shit.

White males aren't demonized. White conservative males often are, though. Something to do with the self-serving racism and sexism, to say nothing of intolerance and sense of entitlement.

He's right, you guys. The Jews own America.

What my forebears built I will maintain, even over your bodies you will not destroy it.

>thinks I'm talking about Mexicans

Who else besides illegals do subcontracting work for $2.50/hr you fucking mongoloid?

Protip: pull up your pants, get a belt, get a job, stop nigging out. Easy peasy japanesey.

why don't you go live in africa where blacks are in charge then

>You people
Confirmed for being a nigger

You remind me of every other nigger on the planet. Makes an argument, gets owned and then resorts to waycist waycist!!! You should be thanking God everyday for the white man because without us you worthless niggers would all starve to death or die from HIV

You remind me of a stupid piece of shit that wants the government to take care of you from cradle to grave.

So he's to blame from something his ancestors from 300 years ago did? Nice mentality you nigger.

>democrats are so desperate that they had to dust off two stake meme celebrities to try and stump Trump

oh god I could almost feel bad for them if I didn't know what sleazy lying ratbags that they are.

>Liberal cumshitter spewing mental diarrhea

And this is why David Duke is now a viable candidate. You made your bed, now lie on it.

Both my fiance and I felt disgusted while watching that clip. I don't know how we managed to enjoy watching his show before. The propaganda is wearing off.

it's kinda funny how Jon Stewart doesn't realise that normal people just see a detached media type throwing a tantrum because people aren't doing what he wants

You people enslaved motherfuckers, and still to this day to your best to exploit the lowest class of minorities. How should we see you? as angels?.
this is the most cancerous thing i've read in my life

>$2.50/hr

lrn2read

This is what I posted

>...building worth of people that work 12 hours for $2.50 a day...

proofs Checked (failed quads)

see, always Niggers with you racists. I feel like I'm in a dream (again!), sigh...How can someone so confidently and truthfully tell themselves that exploiting people for their own personal gain is the noble thing to do.

Nope. Not wanting to be taken advantage of, while some rich faggot are the ones that really get taken advantage of while being in bed with the politicians that run this country.

Yep. Whites are responsible for shit that happened 400 years ago, but blacks aren't responsible for shit they personally did 20 minutes ago.

there is nothing wrong with not wanting to support parasitic niggers

Yeah, the people who demonize conservative whites tend to be that way. Guess their racism, sexism, intolerance and entitlement is what makes them hate white guys while demanding they fix the issues for them though.

>white rich people do shit for brains
> rich people do shit for brains
>do shit
>shhhheeetttt

In a democracy people do have to pay attention to the non-rich. This is what is happening that Stewart (who is in the 1% BTW) doesn't like. As well, whites have spent the last 50 years trying to do everything to be as nice as possible to minorities to make up for historical wrongs. But it turns out that altruism to a group you have nothing to do with doesn't really function. Altruistic aims get abused by the supposed facilitators (politicians and gov. Bureaucrats and intellectuals making a career off it) the only honest option is nationalism where peace and fairness is maintained by the threat of retaliation. I agree with black nationalists in that, however I doubt they're capable of doing anything on their own.

I don't want slavery, it helps you exist. I want no "aid" given, no interaction, I want you to starve and die by your own lack of ability.

Omfg... this is perfect. Checked 400 times.

He's a good goy. He dindu nuffin.

Yeah, that makes sense. That's why the motherfuckers that SHOULD be terminated are kept alive in jail for as long as possible to the point where natural death beats their death sentence.

>oh goy, much shekels

Stop playing the victim you fucking nigger. Grow some balls and find a job. Whites built your country.

>How should we see you? as angels?.

You should see us as mortal enemies and openly declare that you see us as such.

This post is partly sponsored by the country that brought you the 7-1 experience, zika, and ninja ISIS.

>declare war on us as such

All I'm going to say is what the fuck would you do about it canada?. I'm not even talking to you. I have no idea what it's like to live in your country. I just know what happens in the US.

They wont. They know they live off of our backs

Most of the companies paying 50k bonuses pay a lot more in salary and stock. You come out ahead compared to the companies that pay six figure bonuses.

Since when did niggers start coming to pol? You are still a slave, to the Democrat party.

So what you're saying is that a white cab driver is the reason why niggers shoot each other in the hood and why you probably grew up in a home without a father? Is it the white coal miners fault? How about the white truck driver who drives for 24 straight hours to put food on the table for his family?

It's the elite in your country that are the problem, not this "white supremacy" boogeyman you've conjured up.

This

Thats not even what he said stupid spook niggerboo. Reading comprehension, can you has it?
Im pretty the Canadian .mil could clean out the ghetto over night. That is, if they could beat the US .mil or even the ecstatic country boys like myself who be there so fucking quick you hood rat scoundrel

>They know they live off of our backs

When it comes to whites being responsible and maintaining the country it's "our" backs.

When it's about slavery it's "they" did it, I had nothing to do with that, can't throw me in that group.

>It's the elite in your country that are the problem

I know. I already tried to make that clear. Look here >Im pretty the Canadian

Out fucking standing grammar now that we'd on the subject.

Like I said, I don't know how their military is, I'm assuming they don't have as many guns, anyways I'm sure he's eager for a race war but that's not my perogative. I would like white rich motherfuckers to fix their own shit up without making minorities fuck their shit up.

> "you don't own america"
> we the people
It's like no one reads the constatution

The average white man can take advantage of low interest rates. Cars, homes and luxury goods are available to anyone with a decent credit rating. It's a good life if you can manage risk.

Every group of people, even white people, have experienced slavery. Slavery is not a "White" thing, it's a human thing. But it was whites who made a real effort to end slavery. So yes, you should be thanking us faggot. Or would you prefer whites didn't care?

JUST

>all while the country has been getting poorer and opportunities have shrunk.

that's globalism senpai

get a load of this nog. hey faggot, go back to shooting up your own kind and blaming it on white people

You young faggots want slavery back. Sup Forums idolizes the confederate agenda to keep blacks enslaves and also Hitler to gas the Jews.

da jews this, de joos dat

Why so much bitching as a matter of fact? It's not the Jews job to take care of you? why so salty?. You can find an excuse to put up with their shit, you find plenty of excuses for minorities to.

>The richest have been getting richer faggot.
Already wrong faggot
All income brackets have been getting richer

>You people
Such a racist fuck.

>nobody gives a fuck about you because you're not important enough.
t. nigger

Your people are by and large a massive burden. You eat because of the sweat of OUR brows. Ungrateful nigger ive never enslaved anyone, but those democrat shits have you by the chains of government dole. But dont speak out though, youd be an uncle tom

who did i enslave bro

>When it comes to whites being responsible and maintaining the country it's "our" backs.
Because unlike slavery where less than 3% of whites owned slaves(also as a fun fact by size of population Jews owned the most places by a very wide margin and even free blacks owned significantly more slaves than whites) today whites are by and far paying the most into this nation

Boohoo. If a fucking stinky Indian with a heavy accent can make it in USA and own a gas station, then so should any other shitskin who is born here and already has an advantage of being fluent in English. But oh no the evil white man is keeping them down. Bunch of excuses and whining.

>America the racist white supremacist nation where west Indies blacks Indians Chinese Koreans Jews and Japanese all make more than whites.

The Crimeans

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

the liberals have backed themselves into a corner.
>obama has been racially dividing usa
>blm created by soros
>blm "legitimized" by libs
>blm gets more and more violent
>left keeps supporting them
>majority of people see blm as wrong
>like 70% according to polls i've seen
>if the left stops blm support
>would have no chance at winning
>instead of current slim chance.

this is why triggering blm is so important. you will make left go even more left, marginalizing moderates in their own party. they will eventually only have the blm vote if we make them embrace them, as blm gets more and more violent and hated.

>businesses outsource jobs to shitskin slavemasters
>whites generally agree that this is bad for everyone except the assholes at the top
>try to support someone that wants to move those jobs back into the countries where slavery is outlawed
>"REEEEEEEE, FUCKING XENOPHOBIC SLAVE OWNERS!"

I don't want gratitude because I didn't personally do a damn thing to end slavery, but that goes both ways. Why should I take the blame for a bunch of long dead plantation owners that I was never related to, or business decisions that are screwing me over?

I have Irish and German ancestry. Should I be harassing Bongs because of the Irish slave trade and Dresden? Should I be giving reparations to Russians for the whole nazi thing and then getting it back for the whole mass rape thing? No, that's fucking stupid because its all ancient or nearly ancient history, but apparently that's an opinion exclusive to the evil whitey.

>So what you're implying is that slavery is ok?

The strawman argument, always here when you need it

He shoulda waited until after the show until he snorted coke

Slavery was made de-jure illegal (not really de-facto) in Saudi arabia in

NINETEEN SIXTY TWO.

We literally had fucking people in outer space and the saudis still had legalized slavery. And it wasn't whitey slaves or Turkmen slaves but african slaves.

The level of singlemindedness on demonizing whitey for slavery is unfathomable when the Arabs had done it earlier, done it longer, and with the Zanzibari literally did the stereotype of slavers going into the bush to steal Africans and not just buy them from Africans.

You want the enemy of black-Africa, it's the Arabs.

I can't tell if you're legit some newfag nigger, or just really good at baiting people.

The rich get richer.... okay, and? What's that have to do with the overall country? Opportunities HAVE shrunk. 95 million people are out of the workforce. And the rich get richer, and look how they all vote... the top ten richest people are all vote for democrats.

And Blacks, Muslims, and Arabs dominated the slave trade from 650 AD until the 1900s AD... and you think the corporations in the USA aren't owned by said Muslims? Saudi Arabia owns around ten percent of the USA. In fact, go take a look at how much business China owns in the USA. So on what level is it okay to tell some random white kid from the inner city that grew up WAY worse then any black kid in the USA that he's privileged? If anything, non whites are he only privileged in the USA. They are the ones that get everything handed to them... like the racist "disadvantaged business" law. White men can't make bids on government jobs even if they are the best qualified to do the job... if a white man wants to bid on a government job, he has to make some random woman or black person his "partner" and give them 51% ownership. I grew up in Baltimore City WAY worse than any Black person out there... yet I can't bid on govt jobs.

>When I say "you guys", I'm again talking about the super duper rich.

Not want to name them for fear of being anti-Semitic?

This guy fucking gets it.

>you guys
>the super duper rich
It's quite funny watching minorities try not to sound racist or "overgeneralizing" we have to deal with what we say being nick-picked every second of the day; hopefully you're learning something in this thread about how "white" people have to change how they speak for you.

I woiuld like to see him assassinated, maybe Oliver too

if they do it to our careers and free speech, maybe they will get it back in another way

nit picked

nit = lice egg stuck to hair, theres your etymology

>You people enslaved motherfuckers, and still to this day to your best to exploit the lowest class of minorities. How should we see you? as angels?.

>less than 6% of Americans have slaves
>everyone had slaves
>Americans die by the million to free the slaves
>gratitude?
>no, over a century later, completely ignore the sacrifice, focus on the slavery

Mental illness.

>>white people do shit
>>for brains

>>white people do shit in exchange for brains and services

that's how i read your post. punctuation lives matter.

>You people enslaved motherfuckers
Africans enslaved their own and are actually a very guilty party in the slave trade. White people didn't just run across the continent of Africa and catching niggers, you know. Niggers caught their own and sold them to white men. And some were usually sold for useless trinkets and other luxury goods. Africans don't value the lives of their fellow Africans. And that tradition continues today, with warlords capturing people from the opposing factions and turning them into slave labor and sex slaves (women and young girls). Why? Because slavery is the cornerstone of many African civilizations, with some being older than the oldest Western civilization. If you really want to know who started slavery, it's Africans.

But we're not stopping there.

Muslims, in general, are also into slavery. Sex slaves, of varying degrees, to be exact. The rich Arabs and Turks buy sex slaves from all over the world.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
frontpagemag.com/fpm/95692/dark-world-arab-child-slave-trade-stephen-brown
>confirms that the Arabs ARE following their pedophile prophet
gatestoneinstitute.org/7756/turkey-refugees-sex-trafficking
>the memes about Roaches buying up light-skinned women is real
i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/063/007/99c.jpg

Those sex slaves were either sold by their parents, kidnapped by some people, or tricked into it. Yes, some of the suppliers are white - usually those from Eastern Europe. But the majority of the suppliers are from the Middle East, Africa, and other non-Western regions. Some of the suppliers are of sandnigger descent and are headquartered across the West, kidnapping women (little girls to adult women) and selling them to the dirty Arabs and Turks. It's not just sandnigger slimes. Brunei, a Muslim country in Asia, is also a part of the sex trade as buyers.
(1/2)

Oh, and Jews were also a huge part of the slave trade, the one that sold Africans throughout Europe and the New World/Americas, and they are still engaging in the slave trade today.
timesofisrael.com/thousands-of-slaves-in-israel-global-study-finds/
The whole "chosen by God" delusion.

Despite the whites only employing slavery for some time, compared to Muslims and Africans that have been using it since time immemorial to the present day, whites actually actively banned it in their own societies. Whites banned it even though Africans, Muslims, and Jews continue to practice it like it was business as usual; Africans, Muslims, and Jews always claim they'll put a stop to it, but they never do since slavery is a deeply ingrained "virtue" for them.
>Dindus: da whities have to pay mo taxes so I can get gibsme
>Slimes: infidels would serve Islam or die
>Jews: Chosen People, muh 6 gorillion
(2/2)

It's painfully obvious you're black by the fact that your brain doesn't work too well.

I find your lack of History study... Disturbing.

But I thought liberals were the ones who always whined about white men owning America.

Butthurt nigger, leave. This isn't your safe space.

Kekd

>You people enslaved motherfuckers, and still to this day to your best to exploit the lowest class of minorities
>lives in the richest cunt of this planet and complains about it

Neger of the 20th century had it nowhere as good as they had it in the USA and they still complain

first post cuck post!!

>Yeah and you're wondering why white people are demonized. I'm assuming your white from the context of your posts.
Not an argument~