How was this movie so awful?

How was this movie so awful?
How hard is it to make a bland by-committee competent movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pYrRqMHQY7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go to bed George.

so The Resistance bunked up with the teletubies?

I suppose you mean 1997, since this was the original shot

1. that shot is still better than TFA's
2. 1997 was still 20 years ago

that shot is not better than TFA

Yes it is.
It looks exotic while TFA's looks like a parking garage in North Korea.

Anyway, updated.

it looks like they put a drape over it lel it looks like shit

We get that you're a huge nerd manchild, but geez, these are kids movies, can't you move on to something else instead of trying to find every single flaw in the series?

nah
Final updated version.

youtube.com/watch?v=pYrRqMHQY7o

I like the freshly mowed grass. It looks like a fucking park. There's also like 30 people there. What the fuck were they thinking?

This is retarded, neither shot is significantly good or bad. Jesus Christ do you actually think people are going to save your shitty image and repost it later?

No it looks like complete shit.

God I love watching nostalgia fags get btfo

Anybody seen this cat?

What does technology have to do with anything?

This thread is stupid

>God I love watching nostalgia fags get btfo
But 1997 was still 20 years ago.

It looks like the set of the teletubbies with a bunch of random techy shit thrown in

Of all the awful things about this shit film you picked like a minuscule thing to have a thread about

>Sup Forums still being this buttmad about TFA

Never have seen a group more triggered than star wars manchildren

jkk

the hidden base in a bunker complex makes more sense.
Why would you have all that stuff in the open where it can be seen by satellites and also bombed easily.

This hurts my OCD

aergb

yea this is really triggering pls fix u asshole

If you want to be a nerd about it, you'd say that the Resistance is a tiny faction of the Rebellion, so they should have a smaller base. Presumably Yavin was the main base of the original Rebellion, so it should be pretty big. The Resistance is "unofficial" so they need to hide.

This is not explained well in the movie. I only know it because someone once posted The Official Autist's Visual Guide to The Force Awakens and it had all this shit in there that should have been in the movie to make the plot more coherent, but it wasn't quips so it wasn't included.

yfw you're doing a soft reboot and give up trying to rationalize why the fuck the winning side has a resistance 30 years later

What does George do when hes not shiposting on Sup Forums about how Disney ruined Star Wars?