Is America a third world country?

Is America a third world country?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Pure-Life-Purified-16-9-ounce-plastic/dp/B00NP79AI8/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1469309906&sr=1-2&keywords=bottled water
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>government
>does not work
What is surprising about this? Sounds pretty normal to me.

You know im tired of you Canadian posters you dont provide logical arguments

You know im tired of you Canadian posters you dont provide logical arguments.

>lead
>in water
the shit people make up for likes
you're a fool OP

you know, goverment might not be efficient in bussines area for example, but not being able to give your own people watter which is not health hazzard to drink is basics of first world. not that you monkey know somehting about being civilized.

First world is America, NATO, and any nation-state allied with them.

Second world is the USSR, Warsaw Pact nation-states, and close allies.

Third world is any country not allied to any of the above.

Why are you so rude? You hurt me inside.

Stop breeding black children in America specially if you are poor and can't afford basic housing and nutrition. It is not the government fault you still think you are living in Africa and need 9 children to take care of your farming.

you cant even get digits.

At least she's got that Sweet Baby Rays.

Flint was (is sorry) a massive crime-ridden shithole. It doesn't surprise me that the rest of the state didn't bother working on it.

Yeah lead doesn't just suddenly show up in water. It had to have been in infrastructure already

Why doesn't she just ask for a new filter or pay for a new one from a store. They are like £20 here brand new

Ever heard of lead pipes?

Shouldn't your taxes pay for constant upkeep on the very basics of infrastructure. What the fuck though, this has been going on for ages now?

Burgers explain yourselves

Tap water is too delicious senpai

That's all I was thinking. Maybe they just drink that, can't be worse than the water.

Only in the parts with a third world population.

>shitty Pūr filter
>Filters lead

Uh, is that really what the government has been giving out for this crisis? Or did this dumbass nig just buy the cheapest filter she could buy at Walmart with her EBT card?

Our infrastructure is actually pretty old. Pretty much being held up with duct tape desu senpai

The Flint water crisis was one of the first obvious signs of the death of western civilization.

Why are they fucking drinking tap water?

Flint is like a little Somalia, no one from Michigan was surprised when this happened.

Second probably. We aren't that bad, but it certainly isn't first world like it was.

Who doesn't drink it? Favela niggers?

Why don't they lay above ground pipes and just bypass all that underground shit?

maybe buy some bottled water

To be fair that's solely on the collections department the old pipes had lead in it and very few purification plants have the capacity to filter lead, most just heavily cholornate the water, the operators in charge of that plant were at fault because even an apprentice could tell that was non potable water
T. Texan with class C wastewater license

I hope you don't actually pay for bottled water.

Tldr. Government oversight at its best

Only what's between the coasts.

184ppm of what? that could be anything? fluoride is 1ppm, chlorine is 5ppm and there are tons of ionic salts that make up all that too.

no but flint michigan may as well be in Liberia.

only in places where the majority of the population is not white.

They don't even have to BUY it. Millions and millions of bottles have been donated. It's all available for free. These nigs just want a payday. They know that they've hit the lottery, and are willing to endanger their children in order to get a bigger settlement.

USA confirmed Brazil tier

Yeah but I understand that the pipes are decaying and the lead lining I assume is making it into the water probably after its been through the treatment plant right?

I hope you don't actually drink out of a tap.

>we will never have a president that is willing to start a major infrastructure reconstruction project

>doesn't know bottled water is just filtered tap water

If this was a white person posting, Sup Forums would exclusively attack the government's inability to solve social problems instead of focusing on the race of the poster and assuming she is inherently incompetent because of her race

Why can't Nakeyja buy her own filters?

This. It is like asking "Is the United States the United Sates"?

I think I'd rather buy the bottled water if I was giving it to my kids. Easier to just bitch about it I guess.

In most cases yeah, I get a bit confused since wastewater is backwards purification, ww pipes before treatment pur treatment than pipes. Than it might be on distribution which based on the size of the city it's a group of chucklefucks duct taping pipes (true story in the small town I grew up in) the bad part of civil employees is that they only care about a paycheck. Of course the mayor got emails about the old lead pipes, of course a town that small probably doesn't even purify their own water probably buy it.

Which is clearly what these people need.

If my children were suffering from lead poisoning then yeah I'd probably pay for bottled water...

It's also an interesting note that high ranking managers get bonuses if they are under budget and a construction project of that size would definitely get rid of bonuses for a while which can get up to 65000 for some larger cities. I've seen it happen dozens of times every quarter,

But she is inherently incompetent. No white person feeds tap water to their children. Thats right, you heard me. None of em. All of the white people to ever exist; none have been so stupid as to give children shitty water. Get the fuck outta here, geeze.

Cheap filters don't filter lead. You think a dindu would buy the more expensive ones?

the more niggers die, the better

ITT: privileged suburban children try to hand-wave away the genocide of poors, who are overwhelmingly black

Shame.

the sauce is the boss

Has Jones tried selling his filters in Flint?

Normally you can use lead pipes and so long as the water never becomes more acidic than 6.5pH you'll never have an issue.

However the issue with the flint michigan incident was that the water was mildly acidic which did cause lead to become ionized and present in the water supply

Who's the Flint mayor again?

my dick smells like vinegar

This fat bitch probably gets like 500 a month on EBT and food stamps

Are you really fucking telling me she can't spend 50bucks of that on bottled water for her kids for the month?

Does it really all need to go to grape soda, chips, and captain crunch?

Looking at her fat fucking ass just makes me rage

If she's so concerned with her kid's chemically induced mental retardation maybe she should stop using the flavored High Fructose Corn Syrup AKA Sweet Baby Rays

You're an idiot, tap water is supposed to be universally reliable.

You don't feed tap water to infants its ok to feed tap water to toddlers and young children the same way you do. Tons of parents including white parents do this

you mean like the lead pipes that were corroded when they started pumping water from flint river instead of lake Michigan to save pennies on the dollar?

the same lead pipes that need to be replaced or else they'll continue to leech lead into the water supply?

The kind of infrastructure that would have been replaced 2 years ago had it been in a rich, white neighborhood? Is that what you mean user?

Its not even about "rich white neighbors"

the city tried to save money by switching to garbage water that corroded their lead pipes and caused lead to be in the water

>drinking tap water

Serious Niggas?

Almost no one here in Germany drinks tab water.
First because it's water from fucking PIPES and second this water is not carbonated (almost everyone drinks his water carbonated in Germany)

yes it's basically africa rn

>50 bucks
>bottled water

user, how much water do you think the average person uses in a month?

the amount of people out of touch with reality on this board truly scares me

If you live in an area with unsafe water and give tap water to your children you should be shot.

I grew up in a rural area with bad water. Parents always spent the money for bottled.

You must be a nigger

Michigander here. No one gives a fuck about flint. They've been donated several mil for fixing water and like half of it has "been relocated"

>almost everyone drinks his water carbonated in Germany
explain this

>rich white neighborhood

Or literally any municipality that has tax money flowing in, which Little Somalia does not.

sheeet

>your taxes
Yes. That's why flint has bad water, the tax base contributes nothing

>doesn't buy her own filter
>doesn't buy bottled water
>doesn't move
>instead she literally feeds lead to her children
are niggers incapable of anything other than gibsmedat and complaining?

OK, so what I'm seeing is, the niggers in the community refuse to clean up and replace the water pipes, refuse to take care of themselves and the rest of their community, then cry for help when shit hits the fan. This is not the first time this has happened. Its actually a repeating cycle, a pattern. All over the world nibs cry for help when they can't take care of themselves and the gracious, kind white saviours usually come to the rescue which is bullshit because after whites help the niggers the niggers turn around and blame everything on whitey.
If this took place in a white suburb, you'd have a line of white men and dads volunteering for their communities to fix the pipes.

>oh no there's lead in the water
>here you go kids, drink up
Unless she is legitimately retarded, there is no way this is true

She definitely drank some of that water

>I don't understand basic city munincipalities so you should be shot for using a universally held service.

>umm my parents only used bottlewater to cook, clean and everything and that means you're a nigger

rich people are more invested in politics and have the spare time to fight corruption, again, if it happened in a rich neighborhood, it would have been replaced a while ago, but because the poor niggers are too busy trying not to kill their kids with toxic water while working 2-3 jobs they're not gonna do shit, which is why this has been going on for years

poor people deserve to die tbqhwy famalam

Do you seriously think carbonated water doesn't go through pipes?

The niggers caused flint. Let them be.

>if it happened in a rich neighborhood, it would have been replaced a while ago,
yes because taxes are likely much higher there and more funded because of it.

Or you know, the city could have listened to the EPA and NOT changed over to flint river water

we treat our water to be safe to drink, not sure how they do it in poor European countries

whiny sheltered rich kids in this thread please whine some more, it amuses me

>uh oh family, looks like a dead animal fell into the well and poisoned the water
>drink up

The Jews did this. End of story.

50 bucks is actually way too much. Its not for showering or bathing you idiot.

Just for the kids to drink and brush their teeth.

They need 2 litres per day = 60 litres per month.

here is 6liters for 2 bucks, so you can get 60litres for 20bucks.

amazon.com/Pure-Life-Purified-16-9-ounce-plastic/dp/B00NP79AI8/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1469309906&sr=1-2&keywords=bottled water

2 kids thats 40 bucks a month.

You liberal amerifats with no idea about budgeting truly are retarded

And tell us why that is. Why don't these monkeys produce tax dollars? Could it be that they brought this on themselves?

>Be American
>Trust the government with ANYTHING
>Not buying Alex Jones' water filter

She deserves it desu

I live in Flint.

European water is the worst on the world

It's mexican tier and you're not supposed to drink it- only bathe/wash

>majority black city
>black government
>black police
>democrat
>Why is it so shitty?!

No one gives a shit.

I don't understand basic city municipalities?

Tell me how much property tax this she-boon pays

>hint: its a multiple of zero

>Not buying Alex Jones' water filter
Came here to post this.
Also to point out that Flint is a Democrat run shithole, and they poisoned the water to save some bucks.

>just for the kids to drink and brush their teeth

and clean cooking surfaces, utensils, etc. with

Remember, these people have water bills to pay as well. They pay for clean water, which they're not getting. I'm sure you would be whining if you were in their situation, just like you're whining about how easy it is to afford bottled water they shouldn't have to pay for in the first place.

>Remember, these people have water bills to pay as well.
not if they stop using the poison water and buy bottled water instead

>they pay for clean water

Except municipalities are funded by property tax and she pays 0 property tax.

better than fluoride in the water supply

I bet you're a bottled water buying retard