Hardcore Henry

Seen it? Thoughts?

As usual, Sharlto Copley is the best thing about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W_9RaWjCBu8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rp9vXxg008s&ab_channel=BitingElbows-Topic
youtube.com/watch?v=TazlEr6pIMk
youtube.com/watch?v=ltG1J2S7Hf0
youtube.com/watch?v=EEHdFh_w3J4
youtube.com/watch?v=WqL2HgNJL7I
youtube.com/watch?v=9KO_jdh8Eoo
youtube.com/watch?v=DmQnjNdAauU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they should have added a nose for realism

the lack of blinking killed my immersion

fuckers didn't even watch enter the void

it was a lot of fun

I wish The Stranglers were used more in film soundtracks.

youtube.com/watch?v=W_9RaWjCBu8

Loved it, great high energy action movie in the tradition of the Crank movies.

He's an android, he doesn't need to blink.

>the lack of blinking killed my immersion

He is an augmented cyborg. Maybe he doesn't have to blink anymore.

I watched it in VR and threw up.

The soundtrack was fucking GOAT-tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rp9vXxg008s&ab_channel=BitingElbows-Topic

Overall, a very underrated action movie.

What the? There was more than one Crank movie?

Your blinking, is the blinking...

Saw it in theaters. It was fine. If it weren't for the gimmick I'm sure I would have forgotten it already.

Oh shit.
Mind blown.

Oh fuck. Is my crippling autism the crippling autism too? Fuck man the lore is too fucking deep.

You don't forget Sharlto Copley.

Elysium was one of the worst movies I've ever seen and I still remember it for Sharlto Copley.

Oh man, you're in for a treat
youtube.com/watch?v=TazlEr6pIMk

>It's a "brainlet film embryo thinks hardcore henry was good because it reminds him of his manchild pacifier known as video games" thread

Literally ever other board shuns dumb casual faggots like yourself, why is Sup Forums so tolerant towards idiots that have no actual interest in the medium?

Tell us how you really feel.

They need to release a version for VR goggles, it would be amazing.

I wish I worked in a secret lab on a blimp, instead of a shitty hospital built during WWII.

>rawr I hate video games but will spend 90% of my free time shilling for Donald Trump

>ummm actually innovation is bad
Are all the other boards agree on this?

>tfw no Estelle wife

No, tha's just a retard who doens't remepresent any board.

Concept is good for a music video (which director of Hardcore later did too, for Weeknd) but not for movie. It's just becomes tiresome after 20 minutes.

Copley is good, through.

It made me feel sick. Too long with GoPro camera shaking to be enjoyable. I applaud it though. I'd recommend watching it in chunks. The building site defending the cripple was the best scene.

Halfway through it. It's pretty cool, though I think you'd have to be an FPS-player to really enjoy it.

1 hour 30 isn't even that long for a movie. Get an attemption span.

My attention span has nothing to do with the fact, that this movie is just boring GoPro stunt.

Just watched it last weekend. Thought it was good. Only thing I don't get is when british soldier avatar mentions how Henry stinks like pot. Shouldn't the avatars know what each avatar was doing.

The fight on the rooftop was also too long.

Was this in 3-d in theaters?

No, get an attemption span.

Would have been better if I was stoned when I watched it.

>it's innovation

Spoken like a true tourist.

First two replies too difficult for you?

Tell us how you really feel.

instant classic

why can't americans make action movies this good with all that money they throw at retarded unimaginative flicks?

That song along Dustbus and My Women were made by the director's band
youtube.com/watch?v=ltG1J2S7Hf0
youtube.com/watch?v=EEHdFh_w3J4

And then there's also a song made by his gf
youtube.com/watch?v=WqL2HgNJL7I

Because the burgers have forgotten that the essence of the action movie is the actor performing stunts rather than larger and more elaborate CGI setpieces. The slavs just got a slav actor to run around Moscow and do typical slav bullshit parkour things with a gopro attached to his face.

Americans don't know shit about action. Only Asians know how to make truly satisfying action.

And before you say anything, yes, Russia is in Asia.

>A Russian musician strapped a go pro to a stuntmans face and made one of the better action movies in recent years

Whoa...

What was the British soldier guy saying/doing to Henry in the elevator ride up in the final scenes? He said they had a connection I didn't catch it. Something about the father?

What the fuck is with that text? It's English, but the letters are made to look like the number 6 and various Japanese characters. I see katakana, hiragana, AND kanji in there.

The Russians are always doing crazy shit like this, its like that time they filmed a feature-length film using a single continuous shot with no cuts.

He was taking off Henry's memory block and saying Henry would get his old memories back soon. He didn't take it off at first because he was selfish and didn't want to lose Henry or something. The gist of it was that Henry was basically his first and only real friend.

What's that film called? I want to see that.

Telling him how bloody nice was to have a friend and then unlocking his memories

Track 14 in the ST
youtube.com/watch?v=9KO_jdh8Eoo

Ok thanks. And the kids at the beginning were just bullying Henry before he was turned into a robot guy?

I guess what I mean is was Henry actually a human at one point?

The flashbacks with the kids and his dad are his real memories, when they turned him into a cyborg they blocked his memories so he's believe them when they said the woman was his wife and try to rescue her in order to test his abilities and record a memory pattern that could be implanted into other cyborgs that would properly motivate them to follow orders. After the block is turned off Henry uses his real memories of his dad's pep talk to beat the bad guys.

It's stunning as well.

Thanks, this sounds really neat. I'll definitely check it out.

Never saw High Voltage? Go and watch it but turn your /tv card in before you go.

> not the whore house that goes into a car chase

The hell is a /tv card?

youtube.com/watch?v=DmQnjNdAauU

Actual best scene coming through.

Jesus, really man?

>The first person perspective was invented by videogames

Please consider suicide.

Would need to dramatically up the FPS to avoid motion sickness, interpolation is nice and all but reduces image quality, need to up the source for proper quality.

Also unfortunately for the idiots around here who balk at the Hobbit's 48FPS and scream VIDEOGAME whenever you talk about raising the cap, 120FPS is more suitable for VR to avoid motion sickness than even 60.

It'll be a while, but VR movies will eventually be a thing.

I'm just messing with you man. I have to say I'm surprised to see someone on Sup Forums say this for Crank though, considering Sup Forums is full of pretentious assholes like who balk at the idea of enjoying something because it's just plain fun.

Ah no, but you see, Crack is fun "ironically", it's self-aware of how campy and goofy it is, especially the second film, therefore it's ok for Sup Forums to enjoy ironically.

By that logic, the same thing could be said of Hardcore Henry?

I always loved how he actually considered chasing it when it ran off

>Crack is fun
Druggie detected.

No, see, I only hit the pipe ironically. Opiods are the popular thing nowadays with normies, crack is smoked by patricians of good taste.

>it's pretentious to dislike bad movies and the scum it attracts
you what?

A movie for "gamers"

There you go again. Saying "bad movies" about something you've probably never even seen. Tell me, bro, why are you even here? Why did you see this thread for a movie you've never watched and think to yourself "They have GOT to hear my hot opinions!"

Gamer is a movie for gamers.

It's a movie for idiots, not just "gamers"

Like this guy

Epic response bro. I upvoted it.

Seriously though, respond directly or you're a bitch and a pussy.

Thought it was gonna suck. Turned out to be really cool. Innovative. Some of the deaths were really cool. It was choreographed well and had a great soundtrack

I expected a lot of hate in this thread, pleasantly surprised to see Sup Forums actually has good taste.