Despite how T2 gets all the praise, is The Terminator truly the superior film?

Despite how T2 gets all the praise, is The Terminator truly the superior film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zu0rP2VWLWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All that matters is that both of these films are the only terminator movies that exist

T1 is a good horror.

T2 is a definitive action movie.

It's my opinion, but these two movies can be viewed as definitive example of the difference and shift between movies from 80-ies and movies starting production 90-ies.

in the 90-ies.

Yes, T1 is the patrician choice

T1 great sci fi movie
T2 great action movie

T1 >>>>> T2 > TSCC

The Terminator =/= Terminator 2
Alien =/= Aliens

Without a doubt.
T2 might be good for what it is which I don't think, but whatever, but it's not comparable with T1.

1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 5

1 > 2 >>> the ride >>>> no one cares

Was it kìno?

T3 is pretty good as well. I love the ending and i think it has probably has the best portrayal of John Connor.

>best portrayal of John Connor.

>studdering junkie played by a guy who looks like a older kid from Malcolm in the middle
The dude who doesn't talk from the intro of T2 is better than any other adult John Conner

youtube.com/watch?v=zu0rP2VWLWw

I often think T1 is a horror

>it has probably has the best portrayal of John Connor
every other iteration of john connor has been a better portrayal of john connor than john ''look at how hard im acting look at my generic hollywood looks aren't i interesting'' connor in 3.

>tfw Arnie never had a heart attack after they were completely done filming T2 and died universally the most loved actor of all time but instead end up as one of commiefornia's worst governor and later completely destroying his career by boning the ugly maid..

>kino

T1 is better than T2, in my opinion.
I still love T2, but I can't fucking stand young John Connor. Everything else was absolutely fantastic (most notably Sarah Connor and everything leading up to the first encounter in the hallway), but the kid just kills the movie for me too much.

Also, Salvation is better than people give it credit for. It's not as good as T1 or T2, but I thought it was did a good job at showing off the future after the rise is the machines.

it was Arnold's idea for the Terminator to move his head this way following the eyes to make it like a security camera
So few people really understand how much he personally contributed to his movies

t1 and t2 is literally Alien and Aliens

they're all awesome, the first ones are straight Kino, the second ones are extremely fun, high tech, instant action classics that ramp up the fun and effects and don't attempt to be or surpass the Kino status that their forefathers earned