Would you vote to accept England and Wales into the Union when the UK dissolves and they apply for statehood?

Would you vote to accept England and Wales into the Union when the UK dissolves and they apply for statehood?

HELL FUCKING YES.

Only if we are allowed our own KKK chapters

No.

No, only if we had an exemption against free movement of US blacks and beaners.

Depends on if they are majority progressive or conservative. Also must adopt our pro gun stance. None of this "I support the 2nd Amendment but..." bullshit.

Why the fuck are you posting the Hawaiian flag?

We don't want to get blacked even more, sorry. We'll take some guns though please.

We'll send reinforcements

If Northern Ireland and Scotland want their dole money they ain't going anywhere.

We aren't going to join you guys any time soon m8.

Looked better than the Grand Union Flag.

If we get to adopt the Constitution, I would give a hell yes for joining the US.

>we get in
>send all the undesirables to america
>australia 2.0
>suddenly now we want to secede
seems legit to me lad

If Trump wins, I'd 100% support this.

That's not the Hawaiian flag, this is the 13 Colonies flag.

I would rather eat raw clinkers first

Never going to happen sorry

fpbp also the most correct post

I love Brits too much to say yes. They fought hard for their sovereignty and should keep it. Unless there was overwhelming support for it among the English and Welsh.

But they'd have to be a state with certain privileges. I'd want them to maintain the Crown, for instance.

I'd dearly love to share our Constitution, properly defended, with them though.

what would happen to their royalty? make them even more like celebrities?

No, I don't want to be part of America.

Queen Elizabeth is immortal. If there could be a final Queen, would there be any one better than her?

You'll still remain apart of Europe, you'll just be a state now.

Please don't.

I like you guys, but not your mudslimes that will have free travel through the states if this happened.