youtube.com/watch?v=tRDUxBIaYVs
youtu.be/bar3GOzDNzg
youtube.com/watch?v=dySwrhMQdX4
youtube.com/watch?v=FZFG5PKw504
youtube.com/watch?v=JY8-gP3Sw_8
youtube.com/watch?v=AVaITA7eBZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>posters believe this is bait

Abraham-tards believe that two of every animal could fit on one boat with very specific dimensions.

Do you realize how long a billion years is?

it was a big boat

>Failing biology
Holy shit, how did you manage that? It's practically a soft science.

Actualylapkf;lly, it was two of only the unclean animals. There were more than two of every other animal.

Yeah, but once you go through all the pachyderms and ungulates, you're out of room.

For jews

a7a ya kossomak roo7 nayyek fel moltaqa

Point taken. Still wouldn't fit though.

youtube.com/watch?v=tRDUxBIaYVs

read more books OP

The boat was a hyperdimensional tesseract.

youtu.be/bar3GOzDNzg

Four ewe.

kek

>It is impossible that a cell that replicates every 10 seconds for 3 billion years could possibly do anything interesting.

DNA is a molecule that contains genetic data
Data cannot exist without intelligence
atheists btfo

>Boat has spacial magic
>Not made clear in the scripture
I highly doubt that. The story only goes like that b/c the Jews lived in the desert and couldn't fathom how many species there actually were.

you guys realize that any intelligent Christian will tell you that the flood was isolated to the area around Israel right?
And the animals that were saved from the flood were only animals from the area?
NOT the entire world

so that's a valid argument for you, but "it took so much time " is not ?

> He doesn't understand science

any "intelligent christian" would know that god doesnt need a man and a large boat to save animals....

I would bang a ewe.

It's not what the book says though. Also, degenerate humans/serpents/behemoths could have avoided destruction by leaving the region, or not being there in the first place.

no one is saying otherwise.
there's also the possibility that Noah and the ark is merely allegory like the creation of the universe as explained in Genesis
ofc God isn't going to explain the Big Bang and gravity and all the other processes of physics to Bronze Age people

b8 but

>Christians believe God came from nothing and created everything from nothing

evolution at least attempts to explain things. in the past, people thought earthquakes and the resulting tsunamis were the acts of revengeful or disappointed gods.

they thought stars/planets in the sky were literal holes of light from the heavens.

they thought when you sneezed, you were getting rid of "demons" (they had no idea of allergens, microbes, etc.) and said "bless you"

please kindly do some learning before anything else

It's the one thing that makes me agnostic rather than atheist, anyone who understands genetics knows that a RNA is so complex (and this is only a precursor) it doesn't seem to be probable that it's the product of bunch of sand and water flying around

>coincidence
No.
We believe that it is the predictable result of electromagnetics, biochemistry and quantum physics being left alone in the right conditions for long enough.

>posters believe this is bait

americans believe it's butter

THE ANNUNAKI
PRAISE ENKI

actually it does.
in the Bible it's merely talking about the known world.
No other continents were mentioned, Europe was not mentioned it does not indicate the entire Globe which people of the time who wrote the book knew nothing of and most likely assumed the world was flat
All we know is that there was a catastrophic flood at the time and Noah saved some animals
Flood was probably a result of the Ice Age

no amount of mental gymnastics will prove you right

And there weren't that many people back then either.
Europe was most likely not inhabited yet and neither was the Americas
The flood is one of the earliest known dates in the Bible
If there were any civilizations at the time it would have been Mesopotamia at the most

I guess you're right. It just pains me when I see people going around taking the text literally, or worse, making up interpretations that have nothing to do with the text.

chemical reactions that formed RNA (a magically replicating molecule that evolves into DNA) does not explain the genetic information it carries
That's like saying that the information on newspapers is explained by the tendency of ink to bond to paper

Are you the french diplomat?

No need for any gymnastics.
Experiments have already been performed proving that the conditions and chemical makeup of the world before life would lead to the formation of simple amino-acids.

Fuck, we can even make life-like chemicals in the lab today, using just a few simple substances.
This is probably one of the coolest things you will see today, so watch carefully. (for impatient or mentally challenged people, skip to the best part at 7:10)
youtube.com/watch?v=dySwrhMQdX4

Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell.

uhh yeah straight into my gay folder for when I want to mix it up like a filthy cunt

He surely liked the middle east a lot, a hint of his presence or a messenger in china, south america or Africa would have given him more credibility and probably less bloodshed. Even if he is real we're probably just another simulation where he toys with with us for shits and giggles. If he loves us then he must be really lonely....

I get that, but the story doesn't explain mass extinctions in other parts of the world, and retards (mostly in the US) still attribute the flood to their demise. Heck, there are quite a few extinct species that lived underwater. I'm not saying that a Great Flood never happened; i'm just saying that it almost definitely didn't go down he same way most Christians think it did.

That's me yes! Why did you abandon me yesterday?

This logic makes me want to include fundamentalist Christians in the day of the rope

a lot of modern peoples' interpretations of the Bible, both Christian and former Christian atheist has to do with the inaccuracy of the most popular translations of it.
Like the King James Version.
There are even some "lessons" from the Bible that people base their whole understanding of God around as well as their lives which are merely poorly translated.
Like the verses often quoted about lust/adultery.
A lot of people incorrectly believe that even being sexually attracted to a member of the opposite sex is a sin when all those verses were talking about was premeditated adultery.

>Christians believe God came from nothing

You're an idiot.

>The guys who discovered DNA are all atheists
>Dumb muslim brown piece of shit "lol look how complex DNA is it must mean Allah did it"
I hope you die in a terrorist attack you subhuman scum.

I... openly admit there are a lot of stupid creationists out there that believe in a lot of ridiculous things...
It pains me to know that so many other Christians don't even believe in evolution
but that's mostly attributed to evolution not really being taught when they were in school

*embraces tight and smooches* I've fallen asleep, I looked for you all over today tho ^.^ Bet you're really craving for s deep heated discussion now

And you believe in a fucking pedophile that flew in a flying donkey to its 72 virgins and his goat called Ursula.

A lot of atheists don't believe in evolution either. What else explains why most of them are egalitarian leftists?

I think it may have been satire, but the point remains.
>a lot of modern peoples' interpretations of the Bible, both Christian and former Christian atheist has to do with the inaccuracy of the most popular translations of it.
This I agree with. The book has been translated dozens of times, and was written by a bunch of different people, there has to be some inaccuracies. I think Christianity is a pretty good religion though, most of the values are pretty great, and the people who follow it devoutly (without being idiots) are usually pretty nice.

evolution is real? if it is I sure don't want to evolve any further.

also, women are too god damned hot, I don't want them to evolve any further either

chances are evolution is bullshit if I were to just go by my opinion of the current design of humans

2cute

he's shitposting on levels we have never seen before!

You lack a fundamental understanding of biology.

It's just selective breeding over a longer time why do people not like it?

>When 2 digit IQ bible belters try to form a coherent post

Get a load of these faggots.

you filthy degenerate canuck, i bet you'd enjoy being that hot trap and pleasuring men too
ikr, we raised him well

At least I'm white.
Guilty.

Also, working on it

> Christians believe God isn't at best indifferent, therefore, it's irrelevant if you believe in it or not

christfags and muddies believe muh skywizard did it!!!

well why don't you show some progress, and im doing this to help you of course, how you talk like a slutty girl and grab that cock

The universe it not only stranger than you suppose, but it is stranger than you CAN suppose

If you don't know exactly how every step of something happened, the only sensible conclusion is that an omnipotent being did it.

>the slanteyed maplenigger thinks he's white

shouldn't you be getting shot by a firing squad you filthy roach?

Nice

Legit question here, how come we don't see any species in a transitional state towards intelligence or towards better capability. Wouldn't a constantly evolving animal Kingdom produce more and more intelligent creatures as time passes? Why have we seen no new species evolving towards intelligent thinking since homosapiens and neanderthals?

Religious people claim to understand god but still don't understand the power of coincidence.

You what?

>I looked for you all over today tho
Aww damn. Well actually I have to go to bed soon! It's like we always catch each other too late...

>heated
Y-you mean lewdposting?

God damn boy, see your imam

Cause god
youtube.com/watch?v=FZFG5PKw504

>when monkeys post on a french polynesian beach culture enthusiast board

Chin up kitten, I'm posting more often so maybe you can catch me and persuade me to sign that peace treaty. Should I tuck you in and give you some warm goodnight milk?

There are. For instance, crows which have better problem solving abilities than the average human.

What will they be like in another few hundred thousand years?

Problem of the Prime Mover.

If all things have a creator then who created God, if not all things are created then GHod isn't all powerful.

IM A PAGAN SO I STILL BELIEVE IN GOD (not jewish ones) BUT I BELIEVE IT'S FEASIBLE FOR RNA TO BE CONSTRUCTED IN ZERO G SPACE FROM OXYGEN NITROGEN HYDROGEN AND CARBON FROZEN IN ICE COMETS.

THE SELF REPLICATING HELIX STRUCTURE OF THE MOLECULES THEMSELVES IS THE TRICKY PART. HOW DID IT ALIGN ITSELF IN THAT BEAUTIFUL STRUCTURE?

HYPOTHESIS: SOUND FROM THE METEOR RESONATING CREATED RNA WHILE IT EAS FLYING THRU SPACE, BEFORE IT HIT PROTEIN-RICH EARTH.

You mean in the last ~400 years we've bothered looking?
You realise this process spans over millions of years, right?
Nobody is saying this isn't happening, look at the intelligence of many birds for example. But the process of getting a bit more intelligent is thousands of years at least.

>tfw I will never have a faithfull sheep priestess waifu

>natural selection
>coincidence
Bait

Theists wouldn't have learned about biology if it weren't for atheists not accepting biblical "facts".

gib turkish gf

In a nearly infinite (or infinite) universe, being inevitable does not make you special.

>but muh skydaddy

Your existence is a possibility in an endless sea of possibilities; you were not created.

>No intelligent mammals
>Chimpanzees seen using spears
>Corvids and other birds seen forming complex social bonds with understanding of theft and social exclusion for those caught doing it as well as using tools to make better tools in order to get to food.

Yeah man why aren't there any smart animals.

user your DNA is a chemical coding meaning life started from a chemical soup 3.8 billion years ago.

thats quite the butterface there

Octopuses, Crows and Dolphins, as well as some primates all can use tools to fulfill their goals.
You can kind of guess that is how it started for us, along with the communication aspect we see in some species.

youtube.com/watch?v=JY8-gP3Sw_8

This shit is on a scale of millions of years though, not only that but it isn't some end goal because evolution is just 'whatever works'. Something can and has evolved it's eyes away if it doesn't use them for thousands of years, which isn't what people would call useful evolution.

oh shit are we bird defense force?

Double helix was probably generated on earth, as there are many species which don't use it.

turkish women are known butterfaces

thats just protties

>Abrahamic Theists believe that God would purposefully create humans poorly

>doubting God has the power to have evolution exist

There's been huge strides in studying Corvid intelligence in the past few years, it's pretty amazing what they do.

youtube.com/watch?v=AVaITA7eBZE

>he considers that intelligence

Call me when animals can set up schedules of meetings at specific points, communicate ideas in a way that all members can understand and also communicate themselves, comprehend meanings and workings, set shifts of work, create, comprehend and use complex machinery, gather to worship deities under a defined religion with laws, rules and customs, arrange items around their primary living areas based on aesthetic value and common use, debate topics, refuse physical violence even when being attacked, whilst still avoiding the violence, demonstrate and protest against ideas in an organized way, draw accurate representations of real things, draw inaccurate representations of mental images, record ideas in an easily communicable way and share them with others, send envoys and couriers to deliver messages and items, and spread good will, have philosophical communication regarding purpose and meaning, design and designate places and structures for the removal of waste, participate in physical or mental activity for no reason but to prove a point or show off assets, herd and corral other animals with clear interested to to use them as advantages, organize and label specific things and things within things, etc.

I think when people bring up shit like the watchmaker analogy, like everything's so perfect it has to have been made by God, they seem to forget we only get to see how perfectly we're constructed BECAUSE we made it. We achieved consciousness because random chance worked. If it didn't work, we wouldn't be conscious to appreciate it. How much failed,flawed life has there been across the universe? Probably lots.

If you do that I'll hug you tight and never let you go, it's not reasonable. Plus you need a lot of time to properly negociate a peace treaty, it's a very exhausting and delicate matter. I'll take a good night kiss, bye bee!

Kissu~

Its not easy to do user because they have dont the same lilmb configuration as us but elephants can paint paintings and remember faces forever.