Why do otherwise smart women play dumb? Especially when they are with guys...

Why do otherwise smart women play dumb? Especially when they are with guys. Do women just have a primal urge to be mansplained to? And I'm not saying this is completely a bad thing, guys like to help women so when women play dumb they get to stroke their ego a bit, and feel like a man. Anybody who dabbles in psychology have a good answer to this?

>be me
>going over notes with this girl before our midterm
>she asks me what the law of sines is
>I just laughed in astonishment and said "really?'

And this chick isn't a dummy either, she's a chemistry major and going to grad school next year.

Is this part of the Jewish conspiracy?

No such thing as a smart, intuitive, logically thinking woman.

Just women who memorized a lot of stuff.

Maybe she liked you but you were too much of a beta to realize?

Suck my fucking cock France Jesus Christ

Pic related the last good Frenchman

see pic related manbaby

I've been suspecting it but she is a literal 9/10 and I'm just an average Joe.

AYYY

We sure are in the midde of summer, aren't we

She was flirting with you, you dumb ass.

>girl asked me to replace her headlight bulb in a recent model year Volvo
>says only a man could do it
>i try and explain i have better things to do
>laying it on really thick about she is a woman so can't change bulbs
>change the bulb but break some of the plastic holding clips beacuse it really is a shit design

we end up dating for a bit

I wouldn't say there's a 'desire' to act dumb but it definitely is playing into the role of "im showing i'm submissive" even in intellect, silly, and innocent, looking for "guidance"in such a confusing world. This is also why men actually fall for this obvious bs and help the girl regardless, we are programmed to respond to any female in distress because that's the masculine thing to do.

Keep in mind when I say that her action isn't a "desire" to look dumb, what I mean is most of this is subconscious acting on what it thinks will satisfy the desire to mate and reproduce. It's the same thing how men tend to speak louder in groups when other guys in a group of girls are around, to "entertain" more. We don't notice it but how we interact is just the subconscious doing what we were evolved to do.

Also wouldn't that directly contradict my post? Memorizing the law of sines is done by 9th graders, so when a senior in college who has taken calc 1,2&3 doesn't memorize it, wouldn't that debunk your post?

She's being coy with you; she likes you or she wants something from you.

I've done it myself in the past and I'll probably do it again in the future.

>Oh crap I don't know what to talk to user about
>If I don't say anything quick he'll just go back to his weird forum thing on his phone
>I got it!
>"user what's the law of sines?"
>Smoooth Emily, real smooth
You done fucked up OP

How do you live with yourself?

She wanted your alpha angle.
All you gave her was the beta angle.
Dumb ass.

kek.

>not using theta and phi as your angle variables

I play dumb all the time. Its easier to catch people off balance if they think youre significantly stupider than you actually are.

you always always always play your cards close. Thats the first rule of being a human. The second rule is to know everyones weakness and the third is never abandon your escape, but I digress.

>going to grad school and doesnt even know the law of sines

>american """""education""""""

No you're just way dumber than you think you are

>multicultural societies

Theoretically I could still bang her if she actually does like me. We see each other quite a bit.