>1 in 3 women will have atleast one abortion in their life

How did this become acceptable?

Is there any hope for modern women?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrauterine_device
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that episode was fucking terrible
I hate netflix

that 1 nigger whos had 20 kind of skews the distribution.

I don't think that statistic is accurate.

You probably mean 1 in 3 pregnancies in America will be terminated by abortion. This takes into account that one woman can have multiple abortions.

to answer your question,blame feminism and modern liberalism,they gave women the right to do what ever the hell they want without any moral drawbacks
also

if abortion was not allowed then peasants would be having 9 children still

>Is there any hope for modern women?
Modern men. Oh, who the fuck am I kidding?
This is quite literally the future women voted for. And women only voted for this future because men allowed them to.

>most of that third are probably black
>less niggers born
>less problems

No, not really.
The problem is supporting poor countries because this runs counter to how our women love to kill their babies.

Women would kill their 5 year olds if the law let them

And if "peasants" were having 9 children, we wouldn't need mass migration.

You mean nigger mami

this

one person in a group of 9 having 3 abortions is a lot different than 3 of those 9 each having 1 abortion.

its just another form of birth control so who cares
>muh fetus is a human
no its not

I agree with the dogeater

Not really accurate. Maybe five or six children and it would have be contraception in general.

i was referring to china, even now peasants demand the right to more children, they use them for help in farming and things

>lets allow women to take the reigns on a system that has been mostly male for thousands of years
>what could go wrong?

50 years later western civilization is on the brink.

that gif is the shit

People who oppose abortion don't do anything to fund/adopt the woud-be babies.

Ever notice that?

>fetus isn't human

Why do you hate science?

>tfw found out my mother had two abortions before she was 18

People who are stupid enough to not use contraception shouldn't have kids anyway.

I NEED TO FUCK THAT RABBIT

Well lets look it up just to be sure. We don't make up statistics here on Sup Forums like the lefties, we're better than that.

But I agree with this user. Women are heartless.

Just like how people who oppose murder don't do anything to fund the weapons and alarm systems of would-be victims.
Really makes you think.

yeah
literally

>1 in 3 women in america are nonwhite

ayy lmao

Exactly this.
My sister has had 5 abortions.
I have had none.

>I have had none
user,is there something you should tell us?

post tits

I'm one of 3. My mother has had at least 5 abortions.

My mom became pregnant when she was rather young (as in mid-late 20s, not teens), despite using contraceptives, but didn't really have the financial means to support the child. So she got an abortion.

She later became financially stable and married, then had a kid (me), who she was able to provide for and send to college.

Don't see the problem.

AS IF men had nothing to do with it.
>Sorry, I don't want to fuck after a few dates
>Why?
>In case something happens, I wouldn't want to raise a baby without a suitable father
>lololololololol how about contraception, are you stupid?
>Contraception can always fail
>lolololololololol what century are you living in you can still have an abortion if you don't want to raise the baby alone
>I think abortions are horrible
>lolololololololololololol what are you, a fucking christian?

Have you been watching Bojack Horseman too?

Doesn't it seem weird that you had an unborn older brother?

why did you pull that statistic straight from BoJack Horseman of all places

>despite using contraceptives
But of course.

Tits. Now.

i wondered what this show is about,can someone explain?

>rather young
>well into adulthood

that episode spoiled the whole season for me

If she had had the baby I never would've been born at all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrauterine_device

>cares about senseless embryonic cells

let me guess they have "souls"

Does that include demised pregnancies? I am not making excuses for the whores, but my wife and I technically aborted our first pregnancy due to complications.

Doctors told us our son would be born with out lungs due to very little embryonic fluid. She had a tear causing leaking for a couple of weeks. We believed it was incontinence at first but after an ultra sound we noticed there was little to no fluid in her womb. Induced birth and my 21 week old son died in my arms. Shit sucked.

They either don't want children or feel "too young" for one. I think the women who honestly don't feel bad about abortions are heartless.

sources please
>How did this become acceptable?
did it?

>modern women
where?

Are we running out of people?

>did it?
yes
>where?
USA,russia,europe,china

Yes, the only options are take care of the baby yourself or kill it :^)

Sorry for your loss user.

at least your wife survived,right?

That's ok since 1 in 3 women are raped in college campuses, and abortion is ok in such cases

What, you would rather people burden taxpayers more? Is that somehow more responsible?

You're an idiot.

That ratio needs to be higher for blacks and spics. Free abortions need to be encouraged for them. Birth rate for blacks is already declining hugely in the US (a higher rate of decline than for whites).

My wife is fine, we have moved on and focus on our daughter we have.

>As if anything one person does has a meaningful impact on the taxpayer's burden
>Adoption doesn't exist

I get that you want to believe your mother isn't a dumb, irresponsible whore but I'm afraid that's just not that case. Though the fact that you called late 20s young too have a child explains why you might be a little soft in the head.

>5 abortions

What level of whoredom runs in your family?

to*

You got me autocorrect.

Nothing wrong with aborting nigger or kike fetuses

I did not say late 20s was too young to have a child. I said that she was young. And it is, because many people are not financial stable at that point and are still beginning their careers.

And we're discussing a solution to a societal issue. Your solution to all unwanted pregnancies is adoption? And you're saying all these children, coming from broken families, would not be a burden to society and taxpayers?

You're just like the democrats. You want something stupid and impractical because of "muh feelings" and "muh emotions."

Again. You're an idiot.

Exactly. The more people speak against abortion, the greater the nigger population will grow. Free abortion needs to be in place for this reason alone

>Caring about fetuses
>Once it is out of the womb, you don't care anymore

Wew how many hypocrites are there in this thread?

That statistic is not accurate, but I agree that it's terrifying how people can blatantly ignore science to justify murder when it's convenient for them.
I for one will never have an abortion. Why should an innocent life be taken due to my choices?

Why do people think this?
Of course we stil care about the baby when it's born, and after it grows up.

If children and adults were being murdered by their parents I would be equally as outraged.
But once the baby is born it is protected by a set of rights and cannot be murdered without legal consequences. The same should apply to a fetus, since it's the same human just at an earlier stage of development

>How did this become acceptable?

Holly shit china exists

The stat is skewed by niggers having about 15 abortions each. So I wouldn't worry so much mate.

nope

t. monkey

>tfw my mother aborted my older twin sisters because she wasn't ready to take of them, and my spic dad told her she wasn't gonna take of her