I'm Mary Poppins y'all!

Fuck that movie was great

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P160_odTwyY
youtube.com/watch?v=M_70KcqrRyc
youtube.com/watch?v=RR4wCatQ-g8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is a better star wars movie than star wars ever was

Yeh, even though the movie was really directionless for about the first half and it's so obvious Marvel is obnoxiously aware of their own success and shit, I loved it.

Coming from a die-hard Star Wars fan, all I can think of that it has over that side of Marvel is lightsabers, really.

youtube.com/watch?v=P160_odTwyY

Is he a badass?

I can admit Marvels has had its disappointments like Iron Man 2/3 and Thor. This movie had me smiling a whole lot. Groot was the only annoying part for me, obviously preaching to the girl audience with AWWW HOW CUTE LOL SO RANDOM. But damn that was a good movie.

the first one yes, this one not so much

shut up fag this one was better than the first

My mom really wants to go see this movie with me. Is it a good mom movie?

not rlly bb

did you want some random stranger to jerk it to your mom or something, why would you post this

I just picked a random picture where you can't see her face. No need to get all creepy on us.

youtube.com/watch?v=M_70KcqrRyc

They got me good.

yea really faggot
i cant even remember what the first one was about
this one had a more engaging story

LGTSS

>Zune

that had me laughing desu

r u serious brah? nothing even happen in the first hlf ogf this one, u some kinna marvel shill

reddit

RIP Yondu

toes surius brog i dnt evan romumber wut geih shtz habbemed en duh fers won
i no marble shell
i liej dis won bedder
iz morr bedder

those post credit scenes were fucking garbage desu

F

They always are.

&/)§=)=$§)=)$=§ §=$)"§?=$`???? %$"§)(")§))(%/%&§!!!!!

TFW you LITERALLY think Rumours is the best album ever made, and The Chain starts playing.

I mean, it fits.

I dunno. That Miley Cyrus cameo was pretty fuckin' funny.

At least sometimes is builds hype. The Avengers one was laughable. These were just unnecessary.

Shitty capeshit movie. I would never see this again

This post=truth

i̸̢̡̨̧̢̬͕̠̘̞͉̫̖̟̙͕͇̯͎̱̼͚̠̜̗̭̻͔͚̫̻͎͇͓͉̠̱͎̭̣͚̥̰͍̩̥̜̻̜͍̘͎͉̩̎́̔̓̾̎̎̈́́̉̒͆̇͆̆̎̓̋̈̂̓͂̐͂̋͗͆́͌̓̓͌͛̒̈́̾̉̈͒͐̍̈́̚̕̚͘͠͠ͅ ̴̨̢̡̧͚̝̩̬̰̜̼̥̤̘̰͈̫͚̫̣̰̖̯̯̯͓̺͚͍̞̠̺̤̬̮͍͔̟̫̥̞̮̠̳͈͚̙̥̍̔̿̄̈̄̀͛͛͒̋̀͑́̈͐͛̾͗̎̐̿̀̈̽͆̄͌̏͐̀̈́̄͆͒͘͘͘͜͠͝͝͝a̶̧̡̨̡̨̢̡̡̢̛̜̥̝̟̼̟͎̻̪͓̪͎̮͔̗̹̟̺̮̘̮̯̘̯̮̺̙̝͇͉̦̤̫̦̳̥̙̳̾͊̈́̉̊̾̃̄̈́̀̀̍͐̒̾͐̈́̃̽̂̉̒͋͐̊̎̾͛͗̕̕̚̕͠͠ͅͅͅm̸̨̡̨̧̨̢̨̧̛̛̠̤͚̖̖̗̖̫̠̭̣͍̦̮̜̬͙̜̱̙̩͔̼̞̳͇̤̻̭͖̙͉̼̼̙̄͗͒̀͊̓̽̋͑̀̓̂̌̾̃̈́̿̄̇̉́̈̿̍̔̉̐̿̄̑̒̔͂͌́̋̆̾̾͆̃̀̔̂̉͛̚̕̕͝͠͝͠͠͝ͅ ̵̢̨̢̧̢̢̛̞̦͖̦͕̜̟̜̪̜̤̟͙̞̹̣̹͉̻̯͎͍̬͓͍͖̩̺̺͙̻̯̼͇͚̖͓̜̳̘̖̟̘̗͚͇̾͂͊̿̀̎͒͒͒͌̒̑̈́͌̒̾̿̐͋̐̇̎̇̂̄̏̏̇͑̈́́͘̕͜͝͠ģ̶̨̨̼̙͈͍͇͙͇̺̥̜̺̙̻͕̰̖̱͔̝͓̰̯͔̙̻̦̜̣͖̟͖̻̩̹̘̋̃́̐̐̋̃̈͊͊̍̓͗͛̑͆̃̀͐̾͋̀̈͐́̋̿̍͛̿̚̚͘͘̚͘͜͝ͅṟ̸̢̢̡̢̡̢̧̨̛̙͕̝̭̳̠̰͉̠̭̬̼̟̭̩͍͉͖̤͔̪̹̼͍͇̹̰͖͍̻̣̜̦͓̦̺̘͖̳̭̟͍̮́̒̓̈́̂͂̓̊̓̓̓̋̓̀͆̀͑́͂̏͂͌̋̈́̌̎̈́̽͛͐̄̍̋͛̆́̉͛͆̒̿͘̕̕͘͠͠͝͝ͅo̸̡̢̨̢͇͇̞̞̙̗̘̜̳̪̪̩̭̯͔̹͍̟̩͓͖̜̩̣̜͈͍̗̮͔̟̠̞̟̯̱̫͛̈̇͐̍̏̔̉̉̌̾̆̂̀̉̑͑̈́̄̀́̈̄̄̆̒̓̀̒͂̐̕͘͘̕͝ǫ̷̡̡̨̨̛̛͉̠̩̜̟̝͔̮̹͖̖̯̯̤͍̰̥͙̠̩̘̦̮̪̘̹̳̗͔͈͉̞̜̳̺̺̫̞̜͙̈̀̇͆̔̓̏̎͆͑͐͐̈̎̓͑̏́̀̋̏͐͗̈̽̑̎͛̈̔̍̄̊̀͊͆̈́̑́̚̚͜͠͝͝ẗ̵̨̡̧̨̨̧̨̢̺̝̠͙͔̠̹͕̞̥͉͍͚̮̱̖̝͉͖̮͍̩̭̣̝̙̝̱̠͉̬̪̗́̆͐͗͛̍̑̊͑͗̓́͛̔͑͛͗̈̑͊̑̍̄̓̈́̈͆̈́̀̌̄̈́̌́͌̇̊̈͐̈́̐̀͘͘͜͜͝͠͝ͅ

>sat next to some Middle Aged lady who would hum along to all the songs

Nothing happened for half the fucking movie.

that literally the most retarded simplistic critique anyone could make

you try too hard to be 420xXPATR1ANXx69

it's a death sentence for a popcorn flick

post more feet.

Oh we watch a random mission where Groom dances just for Rocket to steal batteries and get the Guardians chases off so we can share them saved by Ego who doesn't advance he story til halfway in.
Sub plot is Rocket, Yandu, and Groot playing prisoner.
The Guardians had no goal or direction the whole tine til everyone figures what Ego is about.

youtube.com/watch?v=RR4wCatQ-g8

I liked the Adam Warlock one. Mainly because it's such a ludicrous idea that an obscure character like Adam Warlock is going to be in a major movie franchise and treated like a big deal.

I'm still waiting for Mar'Vell to show up though.

what a bunch of autist getting upset that there arent 23 story arcs layered on 17 characters who all get fleshed out in a 4 hour movie?
>lists a few things that happened
>"NOTHING HAPPENED REEEE"

all ive notied about this movie is that the biggest insufferable faggots dont like it and actually cool people do so yea.... go ahead and dislike something thats good just bacause normies know about it
its cool to be a 4channer now, dont worry people in the real world agree about how cool you are for like 2deep4you movies

Look for that post Thor Ragnorok credits as they try to maintain hype over the holidays and into 2018 Q1

Is there a picture of warlock's cocoon yet? I'm really need to see this in detail.

HUR DUR REDDIT
YOURE REDDIT
GO AWAY REDDIT
GAWD, REDDIT

It was actually a character focused movie, like Age of Ultron was supposed to be. It's fine if not a lot happens as the characters grow a lot instead.

>Reddit thinks GotG 1 was better than GotG 2
>Sup Forums thinks GotG 2 is better than GotG 1
which one do I believe?

Reddit is right and you know that.

>>Sup Forums thinks GotG 2 is better than GotG 1
the second one is better
anyone one who says otherwise is a faggot

i'd say 1 is better even though they fucked ronan up big time

Its better than TFA and Rouge one atleast.

They're both shit but at least 1 was different.

>going on reddit

I'm down for Mar'Vell to be in the Visions role for Infinity War. I'm sure he has to show up before the Captain Marvel movie, there's no way they can just pass the title off as a nickname or something, it has to be something passed down from someone where the name makes sense.

Movie sucked ass it had nothing to do with the rest of the marvel universe you guys are scum

get a load of these faggots literally agreeing with reddit

>this Vesuvius of projection

I didn't dislike the movie, user. It's not bad, it's just simply not as good as the first.

>at least 1 was different
2 was infinitely more interesting than 1, the first GotG had such a generic plot structure

Sorry massa, i's be a good child and agree with you from now on.

Loved this movie. Solid 8/10. Only good marvel movie I've seen besides Ant man. There were also some really interesting shots in the movie, especially on Ego's ship.

well its because youre a faggot so yea
>hur dur projection meme
got your safety blanket

I can't wait for the kino squares for gottg 2

It doesn't look like that. It's gold & white and artificial. Not organic and not really a cocoon. It's more like a manmade (or alien w/e) pod.

I mean, you say that but its equally ridiculous that GOTG movies exist at all. I'll never get over Rocket Raccoon being on movie posters. It's crazy. I mean Ultimate MVC3 came out in 2011 and people shit on Rockets inclusion, even here people called it furry bait.

I CAN STILL HEAR YOU SAY
>YOU WILL NEVER BREAK THE CHAIN

So what? I'm a sucker for continuity but it can't all be winks to other shit. There has to be some substance somewhere. Otherwise you end up with shit like that line in Daredevil where the lawyer chick namedrops Jessica Jones in the most awkward way imaginable.

NEVER

A lot of people are complaining about the disjointed narrative but I didn't feel like that at all in the movie. It was never forced for characters to be in random places at once. They literally just split up at the beginning of the movie and then come back later. It's not like they were in the same room but weren't talking to each other.

Basically every line out of Nebulas mouth was set up for her role in Infinity War though.

Realistically, will the Guardians get much screen time in the Avengers infinity War or will they be relegated to staying in their own movie?

I know people thought the Avengers was a logistical nightmare to plot out, but surely Infinity War is going to be 5x worse to plan out with all these big names/plot threads colliding?

The movie is cartoony in the right way
>"it's not safe for your body to do 15 jumps in a row"
>"yeah?"
>"we're about to do 700"
Such a good scene
Also
>"I don't control the arrow with my brain, boy. I do it with my hear-"
That part really got me.

Not only that but the constant cuts to Ego's expansion on Earth is probably what connects the Guardians of the Galaxy to the Avengers

The Avengers don't know jack squat about them yet

but that's good retard. I'd prefer it if it had no connection to the other marvelshit at all.

2 is superior. Starlord is an annoying fuck in 1. He's far more tolerable in 2.

promoting/shilling/focus grouping/marketering this crap much !

Rocket and Starlord will get plenty of screen time. Drax and Gamora will be paper thin flanderizations who have a bare handful of lines but do some neat feats during some big fight.

Infinity War will be

Iron Man > Captain America > Starlord > Rocket > Thor > Everyone else

It really depends how cosmic the whole thing is, and what the hell the fourth movie is going to be. I'm half expecting it to be Secret Wars just so they can get all the fan fiction faceoffs going on before everyones contracts are over.

>ywn save nebula

My largest concern with the movie was that Peter and Yondu's relationship, while still alright through implications, should have been shown more. We didn't know how much of a dad he was to him. We also don't really understand much of the Ravager organization.

>Disney/Marvel needs to shill on a Cambodian hentai image board

She's going to die horrifically in Infinity War as well.

This. There is none of his "dance off!" faggotry from 1 in this movie.

no shit faggot thats why i posted that

that cartoon scene was great, very Space Jam esque.

great cameos in Stallone & Hasselhoff

You can call everyone in this thread a faggot, it won't change the multiple instances of hamfisted dialogue and weird character moments. It was a spectacle, it had some good jokes, but I'm not going to be rewatching this one like I did the original.

Alright friend calm down.

But instead we DID get a shit ton of Baby Groot.

>he rewatched the original
faggot confirmed
the second is better

Drax roasting that antenna girl was really hilarious

Honestly the only time Baby Groot felt a little egregious was during the opening scene.

Felt like a filler episode from DBZ where literally nothing happens!

Other than the opening he probably had the same screentime as fucking Mantis.

I honestly thought when he got the Zune, he was going to play some laughable songs from the 2000s like Who Let the Dogs Out or Bye Bye Bye

It was fake namek all over again.

It was funny because he was wrong. She asian antennafu.

Tell you what user, I'll bring it down to a level you can comprehend.

>'no u'

>DBZ
well see theres your problem, youre a faggot

Drax was perfect this movie
>that sadness scene without crying
>"you're lucky to be ugly"
>"MY NIPPLES"

>hes pretending not to be butthurt by responding to my posts
hmmmm wew youre a faggot lel

>That moment when Tony Stark meets Rocket Raccoon
>Rocket starts casually utilizing all this space tech that makes Tony realize on a cosmic scale he's not even worth the title of idiot.

he even had the best line in the movie "Rocket, where's Quill?"

So when are we getting a Sly Stallone movie as Stakar with the rest of those Ravager captains?

Stallone was super badass in his confrontation scene with yondu. Really want to see more of his character.

>Starlord inhabits a sci fi wonder galaxy with FTL warping, magical gear generation and forcefield spacesuits.
>Is amazed by a device that can store audio files