CoD is popular IRL

>CoD is popular IRL
>Sup Forums hates CoD

>Superhero movies are popular IRL
>Sup Forums hates superhero movies

>dadrock is popular IRL
>Sup Forums hates dadrock

>Canada is popular IRL
ctvnews.ca/canada/canada-ranked-as-most-admired-country-in-the-world-report-1.2470040
>Sup Forums hates Canada

Reminder that Sup Forums's hatred of Canada is just following the Sup Forums trend of hating popular things

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news2/interactives/leadermeter/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Canada isn't popular you retarded leaf it's a sorry excuse for a country and a miserable ice hole

>Canada is the equivalent of COD, dad rock and capeshit movies

The only people who praise anything canada related are faggots, muslims and niggers.

Kek hates your country though.

Canada is WAY more popular than the USA. Go outside of Sup Forums for more than 5 minutes.

How 'bout you wake up, you little bitch

But Canada's the whitest, straightest and most Christian country in North America, lad.

If Kek hated the canucks we'd be getting constant shootings and terrorist attacks like Europe and America, which we don't.

It's not like the USA is much better.

You're the root of all SJW movements, have the fastest growing minority groups, caused the middle east to become destabilized and are statistically most likely to elect Hillary Clinton.

Hell, there's a 35% chance you're either a mexican or a nigger being an American.

>Overwatch is popular in RL
>Undertale is popular in RL
>Sup Forums loves both

Yeah, I don't know about that.

No problemo guys, i'll deal with this:

A.

FUCKING.

LEAF.

I've lived in Canada my whole life and even I know it's fucking shit.

We're being over run with SJW types and the fucking chinks keeping coming here and fucking up the housing market.

>20% unemployment

You are also taking in a buttload of refugees. Its only a matter of time.
Enjoy your freedom while it lasts as sharia law is placed.

>tfw i am part of that 20%
Canada i was just doing the meme dont be so mean ;_;

No we fucking hate most of you because almost all the threads that i see that has been started by canadians its always a shitpost or a bait.

try leaving the country for once. There's a reason why a shitload of Americans sew A FUCKING LEAF onto their backpacks when traveling.

They just jelly.

Hell I would if Muhammed was shooting, blowing, and driving up the neighborhood

If you're complaining about SJWs and chinks that means you need to leave British Columbia and move somewhere else senpaichi. Just avoid Toronto, Ottowa and Montreal too.

It's literally these places and the surrounding towns and smaller cities by these places that fester these types. The vast majority of Canada is still very white and not cucked by SJWs.

Alberta, Saskatchewan, most of Quebec, Cape Breton (Nova Scotia), and Newfoundland come to mind for defenders of the true north strong and free.

That's very blown out of proportion, though. Canada has only taken in roughly 55 thousand refugees, compared to Germany who's taking in multiple millions, or Sweden who's taking in multiple millions, or France who's taking in multiple millions.

Also keep in mind that Europe just opens their floodgates for any random lower-class syrian mudslike shitskin literally who to come in unchecked. Immigration laws in Canada are very strict. Most refugees who apply to come to Canada get turned down, and Canada only takes in middle-class and upper-class refugees after extensive background checking, making sure they're willing to work. Also they must already have family who can vouch for them in the country.

Muslims make up 3.2% of our total population. Each one goes through a rigorous process and background check before becoming a citizen. I don't agree with allowing them to come, but it is much more controlled then Europe and we are getting to pick who comes.

We wouldn't even feel obligated to accept refugees in the first place the US didn't start it's Jew oil wars and toppled the dictators holding the countries together.

So enjoy your freedom as it lasts. Hell, 75% of youth under 18 in Mexico and California is Mexican.

Texas and California*

Things that are popular aren't necessarily good. Are you telling me generic capeshit with le epic quips #23958723 is actually a good movie?

Nobody on Sup Forums disagrees that the world likes Canada. That doesn't mean it isn't a shitty cucked country.

In a lot of ways America's more cucked than Canada, at least American media that is. Canada is proportionally statistically is 20% more whiter than you are, more Christian, and less gay, and the general consensus here is that Trudeau is a nutjob.

>avoid all the major cities where there are actually things to do and instead live in some boring rural shithole where you experience the full brunt of -40 degree weather
>this is considered the "good part" of canada

Your major cities are cucked. The fact that you have to live in the woods to avoid SJW bullshit doesn't make you a good country. I could move to a rural township in fucking Germany and I'd be able to avoid their "multiple millions" of immigrants. Doesn't make Germany a good country either.

Yelped irl

>cock of doody
>cape shit
>anything with over 1000 views on YouTube
>canada
DELET DELET DELET

I'm not living innawoods and I didn't say all of the major cities are cucked, user. I actually live in a city.

Uncucked notable Canadian cities include Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Yellowknife, Winnipeg, Quebec City, , Fredericton, Halifax, Dartmouth, St. Johns, and Charlottetown.

Thats a fucking lie leaf EVERY canada-fag I know is a major fan of Trudeau.

>Canada is popular IRL
Nobody cares or gives a fuck here about Canada
People would be able to locate it on a map but couldn't tell you anything about it
There is nothing distinct or interesting about Canada simply.

>and the general consensus here is that Trudeau is a nutjob.

32% disapproval isn't a "general consensus".
cbc.ca/news2/interactives/leadermeter/index.html

I wouldn't say that America is more cucked just because it has more gays (2% versus 1.8%, small margin anyways). It also has more people who actively decry gays, meanwhile in Canada "hate speech is not free speech". Sounds pretty cucked to me.

ITT: leaves have an argument on whether they are shit or not.

Canada isn't popular. Just a bunch of snow niggers living along the wrong side US border.

Literally never think of canada unless I notice a leaf flag on pol, and half the time I don't even notice it

>Winnipeg
I can draw a map of where to go and not to go in the city as well as a list of bars worth a damn if you're bring serious

>That's a fucking lie, racist. EVERY muslim I know is peaceful!

I can spin that on you, too.

Citing sources like that barely matters since Canada is very apathetic when it comes to voting or answering political polls. Most Canadians don't bother voting, actually, because most Canadian politics only effect Ontario and Quebec directly.

The first thing you'll hear from a Canadian about the election is, "I didn't vote." The next thing you'll hear about is "I voted for Trudeau", but the vast majority of these people don't even know about his policies and voted because he's a role-model in the sense that he's a fit, relatively young teacher, who's very "in the now" with the youth. Even some of the people who voted for him are starting to laugh at him, and you'll see far more Media articles shitting on him lately than praising him. The next thing you'll hear from Canadians regarding the election is that they voted for Harper, and this is the group of Canadians that take their time to read into politics and not fall for "but he's an athlete and a teacher" meme like the youth did. And then you have the last group, who unironically say "I voted for Trudeau because of his politics". These tend to be far left nutjobs.

Comparing cod to Canada is an insult to infinity ward and activision

How many aircraft carriers do you have? How many overseas bases? How many countries suckle off your teat for defense?
Oh, wait...

Let's be honest. No one ever liked Canada.

its actually 23% ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_;

its just that your jews post too much, and also, i was drunk yesterday night, and u know waht ?? what fell to the ground surprising me ?? A FUCKING BROWN MAPLE LEAF

yeah we're deporting our browns to spain now, sorry about that

wow you faggots are so fucking edgy i might just an hiro

they shitpost worse than Australians

Thanks dad, make the bullies go away

most migrants here wanna live here 10 years to get eu citizenship then migrate to germany or sweden

Canada is popular in real life, Canadians are seen as extremely friendly and very well mannered
HOWEVER
Canada is unpopular with Sup Forums because of their relentless cringey shitposting and overall terrible content

We're in a similar situation. Canada isn't filled with refugees but most refugees that are already here want to leave because canadians aren't as cucked as germany or sweden and expect them to comply with our laws

To be completely honest, tons of the hate for America is rooted in jealousy. Canada doesn't do anything, so no one has a reason to hate them.
>The state I live in has a larger economy than all of Canada