Kaine literally is more qualified to be president than Trump is

Kaine literally is more qualified to be president than Trump is.

Hillary is starting to unleash the nukes on Trump's campaign.

The DNC this week will literally be the Enola Gay dropping a nuke on Hiroshima, or Trump's campaign.

Kaine is based as hell and is a moderate. The true red pill poltical stance. Moderates literally get the most shit done and he proved it by making Virginia's economy amazing while in charge.

It's over for Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sdapldSx2yU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that Kek wills Trump's victory.

How can I get a job shilling for Hillary?

Yeah, nah. The VP has no power. Maybe if Hillary has a stroke and he runs.

Kek willed a lot of things, there's a reason why he fell out of worship; because he couldn't deliever.

What a fucking joke you are

You wouldn't happen to speak Spanish would you?

Did anybody ever hear about Kaine ever ever ever or know who he is until today?

>yfw Shitlary gets so badly BTFO'd in the debates she Chuck's her shit filled adult diaper at Trump.

ITT: Salt, the Movie.

Comeon now be honest, are you a beaner?

>The DNC this week will literally be the Enola Gay dropping a nuke on Hiroshima, or Trump's campaign.
>literally

>Blah blah blah blah blah
>Blah blah blah blah blah blah
>Blah blah blah blah

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND EFFORT GIVING THESE OBVIOUS SHILLS A RESPONSE.

Fight the system
VOTE JILL STEIN

Exactly. We need to stop these raids.

Not even sure if this is satire or not, but Jill Stein is super fucking liberal. Diversity quotas, refugee importation, increasing women's pay to match the wage gap, forced relocation of blacks into wealthier neighborhoods....

These are the things you can look forward to if Jill Stein ever gains any power. Mercifully, she won't.

Wtf I hate Hillary now. That post really made me think. I am now a #CruzMissle

youtube.com/watch?v=sdapldSx2yU

If you watch Kaine's speech yesterday you'll notice that he has everything she lacks. He's natural and easy-going and seems genuine and says lots of nice things about Hillary and when he makes fun of Trump it's playful and funny.

The GOP has no idea how fucked they are. And the Trump supporters here, well, they had no idea how fucked they already were since Trump is the crypto-Jew poster boy.

hang on OP, my cuck detector is going off, and it's sending me images

oh hai, this must be one of those paid shillers that we saw in the wikileaks dump... $1 million paid to post crap like this.

BEEEEEEPPPP BEEEEPPP BEEEEEEEPPP

BEEEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEP

Can't wait for the Tacocaust to begin. I hope Trump's goons drag you from your home.

Salt, the Movie. Part 2: Denial

Okay you keep on wating buddy

Autism: the post

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEDEEDEEDEEEEEEEP

hillbag is going to have another stroke, live on national TV. At which time she will fall down some stairs and break her hip.

If she doesn't go to jail first.

WEEEEEEEP WEEEEEEEP WEEEEEEEP WEEEEEEP WEEEEEEEEEEEP

So a moderate is going to grab Bernie people?

One of the things I see observing this election on Sup Forums is I think most of the Trump fans are young, this might be their first election. They're not really analyzing anything, it's just like a sports event to them. Trump is their team and everything he does is good and Hillary is the Very Bad Guy team and everything she does is wrong. It's fine I guess it's part for the course when you're 18 but it's not how the world works. And 18 year olds voting carried no election in the history of ever.

Hell I bet turnout from Trumpkins on Sup Forums won't even be that good.

WEEEEEEP WEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEP WEEEEEEEP WEEEEEEEP WEEEEEEEEP WEEEEEEEEP

You illiterate, you literally need a dictionary.
No wonder you vote Hitlery.

Unfortunately a lot of Virginians do like him which is dangerous for a purple state.

Wait for the next Wikileak release.
She is dead in the water.
hilldabeast and dnc are on suicide watch.

>Pence literally is more qualified to be president than Hillary is.
>Trump is starting to unleash the nukes on Hill's corruption.
>The RNC and wiki leaks this week will literally be the Enola Gay dropping a nuke on Hiroshima, or Clinton's campaign.
>KEK is based as hell and is a moderate. The true red pill poltical stance. Kikkites literally get the most shit done and we proved it by making Britain's economy amazing while in charge over Brexit.
>It's over for S#hill.

You think Hillary will unleash fury with Kaine? Wait until Trump whips out his Cain

If only they would do us that favor.

I can't wait for based 19 year old chloe to stump trump.

#imwithher

> literally
> literally
> literally

Literally?

>Increasingly nervous man ... (end the sentence)

Wtf I hate XemEyyV30 now. I am now a #YM2CdTtbBumbleBee now

lol thanks I was looking for this again

only a complete moron would vote for the old criminal whore

>Being qualified to be president
We've had a 'community organizer' as president for eight years.

>Kaine
>literally who?
a person i have never heard of until yesterday
yet i am sure he is more qualified than Shillary ever will be

Only an idiot would vote for an economic illiterate.

It's already been established that Hillary and Kasich had the 2 best Economic plans for America.

The worst were Bernie, Cruz, and Trump with Trump's being the worst and will likely cause a global meltdown.

How someone can vote for him knowing that is a special kind of autism.

let me guess, a canadian in vacation?

a criminal corrupt old bag has a plan to make money?

you are whats wrong with the world

>thinking this election is about money, like all of the others were

kys

>Already been established

Yes I'm sure the New York Times did a splendid article on her brilliant and excellent economic policies.

Yes. Her, Blll, and now Kaine with his Virginia success will -actually- take the economy to another golden age together like we experienced under Clinton n the 90's.

At least the Economic Intelligence Unit didn't come out and say my candidates presidency will be worse for the Global Economy than China literally imploding.