Why is Messi better than him?

Why is Messi better than him?

Attached: Salah.jpg (960x640, 65K)

Because his team is not fucking 20 points away from first place in the league

We're talking about individuals here
28 goals/9 assists vs 24 goals/12 assists

Because Messi has been a top 3 player for 10 years

Salah is a legit star and won't be at LFC after next season. He's always been a top tier talent but now he's found his finishing. He's nowhere near Messi when it comes to playmaking though.

but one is in a league that was decided in fucking October, you really think that has no impact on player mindsets and playing style?
Also Messi is 30, look at his style of play these days, he obviously holds back once the game is in hand, as opposed to le score 4 against Watford man

I'm using facts and numbers in my argument; do you mind doing the same?

Because he's a good player but isn't capable of going the extra mile to drop back and create. You could play Messi anywhere besides the CB or goal position and he could do well because he's that talented. Salah just isn't on that level, no one currently playing is.

It would be more accurate to compare him to Ronaldo since they have similar roles

Do you mind doing them for these last 12 years?

We're talking about right now

Ok then
Is salah having a better season than Messi? Right now yes
Big fucking deal

first of all everything I said IS factual, and second of all you can go back to some baseball thread or preferably reddit with this "muh numbers" shit, it should be (and is) obvious to anyone but the most soulless bugmen that there are many aspects of this sport that cannot be properly quantified. for example this entire effort by Messi counts as "1 assist".

Attached: 1521059853486.webm (880x496, 1.22M)

So you admit he's better?

and notice how he's doing this against Chelsea, a team that Liverpool couldn't beat at home this season

The fact that some of his goals this season were called Messi-like should tell you everything

Chelsea also lost 3-0 at home to Bournemouth

are you retarded?

Much longer sustained success and better at his peak.

No, he is just having a better season this year

Because he is a Mohamed

>Is salah having a better season than Messi? Right now yes

Steamrolling nobodies in your team that's set up just to score goals and not actually win anything doesn't make you better than Messi.

because he's only had one real relevant season while Messi has had an entire career full of relevant seasons

So he's better?

Yes

Salah is the GOAT from all time and will be forever

I'm not talking about all time you goat fucking autist; just this season

You are the man in charge of Liverpool's transfers and this summer the day before the WC starts some team comes and offers you a £130m fee for Salah. You take it or nah?

Attached: Liverpool.png (658x545, 176K)

STFU racist

You fucking islamaphobic peace of shite

What comes to your mind by just insulating my muslim habibi like this? Such a disrespecful behaviour is NOT okay

Very fast winger who can score goals from tight situations vs maestro with ball at feet with perfect touch, timing, technique and speed of inventive though.

Guess it depends what you want to see in football. Goals or something more delicate and indefinable.

I agree, that should count as 2 assists.

also pic related should count as -2 goals.

Attached: 151673854489495.webm (768x432, 2.92M)

I know you're American, but he does remind me of another Suarez.

>that pass

Attached: BewitchedCluelessAlaskanmalamute-mobile.jpg (640x360, 14K)

this week and last week salah is the greatest player to have ever walked the earth. week before that it was messi though. can't remember the week before that one desu, might have been penaldo.

True. He set that goal up nicely for someone else.

Messi also scores a shite load more goals than Salah

gee I wonder

Attached: 1234162453.png (354x814, 75K)

So what, a player in a deeper position passes more and shoots from further out? Stats like pass length or "duels" are just bullshit. What qualifies as a duel?

Messi is better because we have eyes, not because +0.6% key passes

>the current state of Lionel Messoy

Attached: missi.png (800x1473, 327K)

A duel is a dribble as is definitely not a bullshit stat; dribbling is very important in judging individual creation
>Deeper position
Yeah I'm loving Messi's role as a sweeper this season

No. gotta keep the front three at the club, can in leaving and we still need a constant replacement for courtinho. accuire midfield starters and prospects.

doesn't have the same football 'eritage

>130
200 is the minimum

What did he mean by this?

but which trophy is liverpool winning this season?

champions league

>we
>ameriburger turning down money

Chances are slim, but possible

even if they get past city

they'll prob get refballed hard by other teams

Because Messi's been having a season like Salah for like a decade.

liverpool are great at efball

i remember when we turned a penalty into a corner in 2001 aganst roma by nothing but the grace of god and force of personality