BUMP THIS SHIT

TRUMP IS BEATING HILLARY IN ALMOST EVERY BATTLEGROUND COUNTY

>Axiom Strategies, in collaboration with Remington Research Group, has studied election results in seven battleground states to identify Axiom’s Battleground Counties. These counties historically reflect statewide results, so monitoring them will be key in analyzing the 2016 presidential race. Check back regularly to see the latest polling in these counties, which may determine the next President of the United States.

axiomstrategies.com/abc/

>axiomstrategies

Gonna need an objective source op.

Truth isn't just something you agree with.

I wash my hands of partisan politics

I find it difficult to believe Trump is up 23 in PA.

shill detected

>county

How is this meaningful? Electorates aren't decided based on counties, it's based on entire state polls.

That said, it's good to see the relative gains from June 6th to July 15th. It's just that overall, knowing how washoe county nevada votes doesn't really tell me if nevada is in trump's pocket.

The counties have extremely high populations and can decide where am entire state goes.

From OP
>These counties historically reflect statewide results
The way those counties vote USUALLY go the same way as the state. It's meaningless now but come October, probably a cool site to check out.

>+23penn

whats next, he's 3point ahead in california ?

Patsy detectored

I can play too

Fake and gay
Go away trump shill

As someone who lives in Ohio, Sandusky means nothing. He'd want Hamilton, Cuyahoga, Mahoning, and Franklin.

shill confirmed

Proud my parents and grandparents are from a battleground county

Fucking Loudoun County, I grew up there. That fucking place ruins it for everyone else, not because of blacks but because of self hating whites. Fucking government contractors move there for a couple years, just long enough to vote and fuck up state politics then fucking leave. These god damn transients piss me off so much

The site says the counties listed usually correlate with how the state votes.

>Axiom Strategies

Don't get excited, the forces that #Shill4Clit are more powerfull than you can imagine.
>Habbenings inbound with force that only KEK (pbuh) can handle

Unless the darkies get motivated for some reason I think Hamilton is Trump's. I've seen 0 Shillary signs or stickers. Were a bunch of Sanders people all over my neighborhood.

Trump on the other hand is easily visible all over. Will depend on if the darkie vote shows up really.

Call me when Trump is ahead in Clark County NV