How do we improve the midwest?

How do we improve the midwest?

another round of glaciers

Michigan here. Remove Ohio, maybe Indiana too if they blockade us from abusing their tax laws on beer. Wisconsin can fuck off too, they just act like the great lake state

It's already the best part of the country you degenerate, kill yourself.

South Dakota here. Nuke Minnesota.

More diversity.

40,000 kekarots

Purge St.Paul-Minneapolis.
Purge Chicago.
Revoke Detroit's voting privileges.
Cleanse and annex Ontario.

>the one place glaciers didn't go.
I bet your a jelly Kansas fag, you don't belong in the Midwest anyways southie

Quads of truth.

refugees

Michigan here, remove Detroit and Flint, plus all the jungle bunnies inside.

Remove Chicago and Detroit.

Syrian immigrants

Up or a troll from under the bridge

The same way you improve anywhere else; remove all the niggers.

I live in Ohio and its ok as long as you stay out of the cities. IDK about everyone else though

Fire whoever was behind its level design and have the guy who did the Appalachians redo the whole thing.
Fucking boring ass geography with no imagination, covering it in corn was somehow an improvement.

Flint water for Detroit.

the natural beauty is kinda shit but other than that i've enjoyed it from my visits

Illinois here. Execute entire legislature and governor

Illinois's legislature is so full of democrats they aren't giving any compromises for a budget. At least they can't raise property taxes anymore. I would move to Indiana if I could.

Gas all of Ohio.

Minnesota here, nuke Iowa

RANK THE MIDWEST STATES
best to worst

>Wisconsin
>Michigan
>Illinois
>Indiana
>
>
>power gap
>
>
>everything else

no place has ever improved by removing niggers. Places have only been destroyed by adding them.
>London
>Oslo
>Paris
>Brussels.
They have never been removed desu.

by nuking kansas
fuck kansas

What exactly is wrong with the Midwest?

Niggers.

murder ohio

if that shit happened here thered be some shots fired

>tfw town I grew up in is slowly being ruined by Chicago apes and illegal immigrants

I saw MS13 graffiti the other day on the back of what used to be a mom and pap ice cream shop. I used to run around there with all my friends with our gameboys and shit, now there's thugs walking around threatening people and trying to be tough all day

Fuck this gay earth man, we need to save Iowa from its own niceness

And Ohio.

Viva Wisconsin! Burn the rest!

Cincinnati has been getting better. Its got a ways to go but its the only of the big C's that isn't a despairing hell pit of unemployment. Just stay out of the west side where the displaced niggers from the oakley and clifton revitalization have been forced out of and that sliver of ghetto between clifton and downtown.

The music hall and vine street area are legitimately nice places now where like five years ago you'd get stabbed.

Sans it's shitty major cities, the Midwest is already pretty great. Tons of based white people, and low concentrations of blacks and spics.

Waterloo, or Cedar Crapids?

Chicago, Detroit and St. Louis isn't the entire Midwest.

Stop growing so much fucking corn.

Indiana here. Give our three rustbelt upper-north counties to Michigan.

Exile Michigan.

EZ

ohioan here

remove ohio

use nerve gas

It already did. All our large cities have niggers. They are terrible.

It's white, lower violence, has decent education, and cost of living is not ridiculous.

Basically this makes all the jews on the coast and niggers in the south upset so they constantly shill the "fly-over state" myth.

More mexicans.

Outside of large metropolitan areas the Midwest is fine.

Venturing into large black population centers is when you're going to have a bad time.

Hello guys!

It was a shitty and hot fucking day here in Wichita.

Can someone get me a job in NYC or something?

HELP

No, you can't make us
We'll make corn great again

crapids. Loo already had blacks from the old factory days.

Remove the niggers
Tell the farmer stop fucking up the water
Remove mexicunts
Remove liberal cities
Bring back the unions

And we good

nuke Minneapolis/St. Paul
nuke Milwaukee
nuke Chicago
nuke Detroit
nuke St. Louis

You merely adopted the corn. I was born in it, molded by it.

OP btfo

if I pull off that tassel will you die

All these fucking mad Michigan fags. You'll never even come close to the glory that is Ohio.

>t. detoilet
Holy kek maybe you shouldn't post until your state is relevant in any way other than dying black people.

How many times do we have to tell you cunts. Its the shitskins.

The south side of IC (where I live) has gotten worse recently. It's mostly confined to about three streets, but there's also a serious Somalian population on the west side near Pheasant's Ridge. Wellington Heights has become a warzone, though. I'd move to Hiawatha or Robins, man.

Indiana's not really the midwest, but we're more than good enough anyway.

Nuke Chicongo and Detroit.

North Dakota here, build wall along Canadian border and build wall along Minnesota

I'm in a comfy culdesac on the southwest side. I never go downtown anymore, it's pure desolation.

Ohio and Indiana are bros for eternity, right?

Minnesota here
Remove Somalis

It came true.

You have to keep the snowbeaners and the bombbeaners out.

Your dumb Indiana is Midwest

secede from the coasts
we'll see how flyover we are when they starve to death because we have all the farms

>Indiana
>Ohio
>All the ones farther west
>The others

Greatest ally. But start selling liquor on Sundays.

I lived in Minneapolis for a couple of years. The Somali ghettos are a problem but at least they keep to themselves. The Chicago blacks who wander around downtown are much more dangerous. They've taken over the whole northwest side and all of those suburbs like Brooklyn Dark etc

So true, man. After the flood, that area got really bad. The amount of shots fired calls in Linn County has gone through the roof recently, too. Downtown CR just feels like it's stuck in about 1983, to be honest.

Bring back jobs from Mexico and Chyna.

THIS
GARY AND ITS KIND MUST BE PURGED

Then stop shitting in our lakes you fucks. Every fucking summer you white trash ohians drive your shitty campers up here and swim around in the lake shitting and pissing in it while you finger fuck your sister

That's what Kentucky is for.

>The birthplace of the modern automobile
As opposed to
>The birthplace of the modern white apologist

My hometown is Dubuque and same shit is happening there

>niggers from Chicago randomly shooting at each other a few times a month in the downtown area
>black lives matter came into town and literally said it's "too white" and then called everyone racists and part of the KKK
>there was zero crime happening before the niggers came

We just need to purge Chicago

ND here also. give Minnesota to canada.

Also Michigan, agreed. But also Ohio and wisshitson

make Minniowasconsin its own country

Barely. Often, the midwest is separated into Great Lakes and the rest.
Or at least, I've seen that often.

Nuke Chicago, possibly St Lt. Louis.

Michigan faggots are triggered that only 2 cities in Ohio are in constant construction rather than the entire state. Also our nigger city is several magnitudes less shit than yours.

Everywhere else is more or less fine. You should be more worried about the shit eating coasts.

Another south dakota user, I think we can work something out.

remove Mike madigan

My sister just moved back to Wichita from Waukeegan

Did she make a good decision?

Clinton, the QC, and most of the other river towns are already overrun. They may be beyond saving.

Nuke east st. Louis, Chicago and Detroit.
Problem solved.

remember user, they're killing us on trade!!

Same, and its been getting a lot worse there.

You don't, its the eastern europe of the USA.

Destroy Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis, NE Ohio, Cincinnati, St. Louis and Milwaukee. That would be a good start.

>Michigan
>Indiana
>The Dakotas
>Minneashitta
>Everywhere else
>Wisconsin
>California
>Ohio

Build a wall around Ohio, and make the Ohioans pay for it.

I can confirm.

t. Illinois citizen

Checked

No it's not. The Midwest has genuinely nice people living in there, whereas Eastern Europe is full of gypsies and slavs.

no twin cities and milwaukee must go too

Jokes on you because I'm from neither Detoilet nor Sweden.

American in Sweden, lots of blonde sluts here. It's true Swedish men are PC numales.

>Nice white areas overrun by lowlife shitskins

Stuff like this really drives me up the wall.

Why the fuck does everyone hate Ohio? A lot of people hate Indiana, too, is it just something about us?
I like Ohio.