I'm working at a Cinemark currently. Ask me anything

where do you work?

are you a nigger?

No. Our location's customer base is largely black though.

Haha! You work in a theater!

Pay?

Is it $8.25 an hour I need a summer job but I don't work for less than $10/hr!

I deliberately throw my trash on the floor in order to ensure that you losers have to pick it up. Can't have slacking on the job, now can we?

How many cucumbers did you find after a showing of 50 Shades Darker?

$8.75/hr with lots of room to move up into management.

I'm a cop looking to moonlight security somewhere since I make shit

Do theaters regularly do this? Sometimes we get assigned to movie theaters when nigger movies come out or when someone shoots up the place

How many intoxicated people do you see a weak? Every time I go to a showing it seems that everyone else is sober.

Is it possible to become a cop with teenage priors?

Not many drunks. Plenty of pot smelling customers come in after 11 throughout the week.

are you in charge of cleaning the showers?

Aren't you too busy beating and shooting black people at night?

We're located close to a police station, I don't believe we hire security as real positions. But I could be wrong

do you get random pussy on weekends

No cucumbers. A few vibrators shoved between seat cushions.

Are premium falcon rentals a real thing because they always seem to be sold out?

Is your record sealed, or expunged? And what'd you do?

They do it to each other way more than I ever could lol. Nah, since BLM started making a big stink we just kind of let them kill each other. I get paid either way.

I know your thinking "But how will the field of Quantum Physics survive?" but I'm sure we can figure out a solution at some point.

Big city?

Usually busy working on weekends.

I burglarized my high school with a friend at age 14. Got caught and they really threw the book at me, with like 5 felony counts of buglarizing, tresspassing, stolen property etc. Lawyer got me 2 years of probabtion on a plea deal, with the stipulation that they would seal the record after completion.

I've done livescan and a basic personal criminal check on myself, and it comes back clean.

But I'm guessing the cop investigators can unseal my shit, or perform a 'deep background check'?

fucking nigger

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Move up to lead garbage collector?

I work at an Alamo Drafthouse in Texas.

It's a bar/restaurant/movie theatre in one.

Nobody under 18 allowed unless they're with parents. 90% of the people are adults of drinking age.

AMA I guess?

Yeah, if its sealed, they can open it back up. That being said, I got a buddy of mine on my force who's a great cop. He did something stupid like you when he was a kid. The department let him in after he did active military service, so it's not like a hard no. If you really, actually want to do it, go 3 years active duty in some branch of the military, keep your head down, get out, and they'll let you in.

Morale and recruits are at an all-time low right now, so.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN!!

OP=FOOKING LEGEND

You fuckin idiot

I work at a small pizza joint in D.C.

It's a bar/restaurant/cabaret in one.

Nobody over 18 allowed unless they're with kids. 90% of the people are adults of geriatric age.

AMA I guess?

Usually a seater/Box office.

How often do you see retarded dudebros? Im sometimes tempted to go to the bar/restaurant/theater nearby because they have the best seats but I'm unsure of going alone.

Is thay seriosuly an increase in pay?

dude where are the anvil storage closets?

And, it depends on the state. NC where I am is still tough on juvie crimes.

It seriosuly is not. Just different departments.

>No. Our location's customer base is largely black though.
I'm not American nor have I ever been in the US so please answer me this: Are Blacks really that loud in theaters? Do they talk loudly? Do they yell at the movie?
Also what's it like doing the penis inspections?
Thanks.

>How often do you see retarded dudebros?

Hardly ever. Most of our customers are older couples and families for the kids movies. Lately we had a lot of groups of old ladies that get drunk as hell watching Beauty and the Beast.

Those drunk old ladies tip the most, tho. Made $300 in one night.

>breaking into school
>a place filled with cameras and security systems

Is it possible to be any dumber?

I fucking hated school. I wanted to be as far away from that bitch as possible---you couldn't pay me to break in. If anything I wanted to break out!

So what's the point?

No. Elderly black people are very nice and quiet. Only teenagers are loud and disrputive. Like every race really.

>Nobody over 18 allowed unless they're with kids.
what

>American school s are filled with cameras and security systems
what

you don't have to be the bitch cleaning shit off the floor, instead you just give people tickets for the same amount of pay.

At leaat I'm not sweeping popcorn. This is just to pay for my freshman year of college.

That sounds like a nice play to work to be honest. Movies and alcohol are my two favorite things.

>like every race

What do you think of people who go weekly?

Movie Theaters are like my safe space. I go every week and just watch something that I am even remotely interested in

It helps my theater has $7 matinees has a bucket of popcorn for $5 and I just bring a drink

Did anyone throw up during Hardcore Henry at your theater? At mine someone vomited all over the row in front of him and then passed out

I think our regulars are fine. We don't make fun of you if you come every week or by yourself.

>At mine someone vomited all over the row in front of him and then passed out
Do you let him fuck himself or do you get an employee?

>$8.75/hr