Why aren't we allowed to joke about Colbert? We're just having fun

Why aren't we allowed to joke about Colbert? We're just having fun.

I don't even care about the political stuff, but for some reason this joke really offends the Colbert defense force.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxf8-E2v9og
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/gfg/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV/w==/page/2/
nypost.com/2017/05/04/bad-news-for-the-trump-russia-tinfoil-hat-brigade/
consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=33794
cbs.com/feedback/
cbsinteractive.com/advertising
madashellboycott.com/demo/petitions/cbs-advertisers-list/
pastebin.com/raw/Mtmg0pkH
conservativefighters.com/stephen-colbert-petition/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NOT EVEN DEATH CAN SAVE BLUMP FROM ME

I think it has less to do with the fact that it's unfunny and more to do with the fact that it's the most forced of forced memes, being spam posted by the same couple of asspained Sup Forumssters over and over again

STOP MAKING FUN OF COLBERT!! HE TELLS ME WHAT TO THINK!!

>Reddit STILL doesn't get the joke

FCC IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE GLONDALD
I CANNOT LAUGH
I CANNOT JOKE
CBS MY HOLDING CELL

BLOMPF!
HAS TAKEN MY SHOW
TAKEN FREE SPEECH
TAKEN MY RATINGS
TAKEN MY CROWD
TAKEN MY JON
TAKEN MY SOUL
LEFT ME LIFE IN HELLL!!!

But I don't think it's Sup Forumssters. Why are you lying? If it's a real Sup Forumsster, then they're more likely to start actually viciously defending Trump instead of going along with the meme.

The fact that you jump to the Sup Forums conclusion right away tells me a lot about you.

That face with this gif needs to happen.

Don't mind me, just passing through, carry on

kek

More

Mentally ill dubs checked.

I'm left-leaning and I don't think Trump has been a really effective President so far. But I don't think that gives radical leftists like you an excuse to act like complete retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxf8-E2v9og

Soo...

*audience starts to chuckle*

Trump...

*people start sighing*

is like gay LOL

*audience explodes*

You're allowed to make fun of him.
Can you allow me to state that I believe this meme is being spammed mostly by butthurt Sup Forumstards that don't like Colbert making fun of their god emperor?

Why couldn't he have just stuck to being a VA on Harvey Birdman

I actually checked Sup Forums and they don't even know what Colbertposting is.

Can I state that you are wasting your time bitching about an evolving meme you don't understand and should go back to R*ddit?

Ah you think memes are your ally?

The meme has gotten less unfunny now that you have the added homophobic stuff, but that's just piggy-backing on the Spider Man classic.
It's a weak meme. Sup Forums can do and has done much better.

I voted for Bernie in the primaries and I think blomfposting is hilarious.

REPORT MY SHOW AS I WISH FOR DEATH

OH PLEASE GLUMPF FORGIVE MEEE

I've seen you post before, and it's no surprise the argument is still the same. A pathetic whining redditor.

It's slightly funny

Fuck these newfag commies though

Is the joke that it's just kinda funny to imagine Colbert getting so irate and flustered about Trump that he starts to lose all coherency?

>less unfunny

So more funny?

This is a great way to make Colbert a rebel hero for free speech

I think so.

Quality meme

Yes

you seriously asking someone to explain a meme nigger

It's a mockery of the DRUMPF shit leftists were spewing during the election

are you fucking kidding me the joke is literally typing gibberish

WHITE JANI, YOUR END IS NIGH

>30 minutes of this every week for the past 2 years and the next 9 years

Can he pull it off?

The joke is that we're showing how Colbert shouldn't be taken seriously because this is all his "comedy" is. Commie propaganda.

Reminder
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/gfg/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV/w==/page/2/

Yeah, like Milo Prolapsopoulos.

Exactly

The politics are irrelevant imo.

That's part of it yes.

But variations of Drumpf (glumpf, blumpf, clump etc..) have existed for months before they fused with Colbertposting.

It is like an odd meme fusion. Butthurt colbertposting from Sup Forums adopted the legacy of "BLUMPF BTFO!" threads on Sup Forums

Match made in heaven

CBS is by far the network with the oldest viewing audience.

Older voters supported Trump much more than young voters

Why hasn't this bitten CBS in the ass yet, especially given the homophobic comments?

COCK HOLSTER

I don't care about colbert. Late night shows are all shit.
I just hate Sup Forums

Because you're a cuck

So did everyone just now get that Colbert really was doing a character on his CC show?

you're a shill

>Why hasn't this bitten CBS in the ass yet
Because only retards on Sup Forums are actually offended. Others forcing it on here are just pursuing it "for the lulz." Literally their words, newfags from reddit if I've ever seen them.
>especially given the homophobic comments?
It's not really homophobic, see above.

a daring synthesis of memes you might say

RUN

The only way this works as a joke is by demeaning gay people. The underlying implication here is that gay relationships are somehow extra funny — that Trump engaging in sexual acts with Putin is hilarious because it’s gay.

The suggestion is that the worst thing that could happen for these men is if they engaged in homosexual acts together, as if that devalues them as men, makes them submissive, or emasculates them.

DOLANNN DRUMMPFF IS A GAYYY!

Their existence demeans them, they are hyper-sensitive.

>The underlying implication here is that gay relationships are somehow extra funny
No, the underlying implication is that Putin's highly homophobic stance and Trump's very obvious Russian ties lead to the recipients of the joke to consider this a negative.

There's literally nothing wrong with being gay. If you're triggered by someone telling you to go suck a dick, you might have issues.

QUAMPF IS DONE. MARK MY WORDS.

Yes we do.

>having fun

Go the FUCK back to breaddit

Go ahead and lie if it makes you feel better.

What do you mean not allowed? I've been seeing these DRUMPF colbert threads every day for the past few weeks.It's always the same joke too like those pickle rick threads. If they're not allowed then the mods must have truly just packed up and left.

>I posted it again!

S-s-stop it, it's not funny!..

>Trump's very obvious Russian ties
nypost.com/2017/05/04/bad-news-for-the-trump-russia-tinfoil-hat-brigade/

It's a late night show
Literally zero people care.

Homophobia isn't free speech

DAHNALD

Not him but lie about what? By all appearances it seems like people got really butthurt over what Colbert said. And now they are getting butthurt that people don't give a fuck.

DAHNALD, HAND OVER TEH GAYYYS

I'VE GOT IVANKA, DAHNALD, HAND OVER THE NUCLEAR CODES

>The only way this works as a joke is by demeaning gay people.
He's saying that Trump is blowing Putin instead of worrying about America. It's implying a conflict of interest, not homophobia. You're really shitty at the manufactured controversy Sup Forums. You'll never beat the left at their own game with weak shit like this.

I miss Cruzposting so much senpai ;_;

>Be journalist

>Get mad as fuck when people investigate you and write stories about you

Now we're at

>Be comedian

>Get mad as fuck when people tell jokes about you

I guess a plumber would be pretty mad if his wife called someone else to fix the taps.

You hardly see it on Sup Forums

Which makes me wonder;

Is this Sup Forums trying to force a "Colbert is homophobic meme" or is it the CIDF trying to force a "accusations of homophobia are just Sup Forums trolling meme"?

>nypost.com
kek

THERE'S A NEW SHERRIF IN TOWN, DAHNALD. HAND OVER THE FAGGOTS.

Colbert isn't complaining about it, just people on here that think it's spammed by newfags.

>Is this Sup Forums trying to force a "Colbert is homophobic meme" or is it the CIDF trying to force a "accusations of homophobia are just Sup Forums trolling meme"?
the latter

not an argument

>Colbert walks on stage
>Sooo...
>There's a gasp from the audience
>Jarble...
>All white women immediately give birth to multiracial children without becoming pregnant
>NRUMPT!!!
>A small Caucasian child seated in the third row of the audience ceases to exist
>Most white men in the audience undergo a chemical skin darkening process
>Colbert pulls a .357 Magnum from his pocket and shoots the remaining white men in the audience in the head
>The multiracial crowd are on the floor at this point in hysterics
>The sound waves from the laughter in the room shatter Colberts glasses, he removes them from his face
>An MPAA member runs towards the camera in an attempt to cut the live feed to the televised audience due to the violence of the situation
>Colbert shoots him in the head before he reaches the camera because he is a straight white male
>As he sees his reflection in the camera, the smile on Colberts face slowly fades and he stares blankly into the camera, he peers down to see that he ejacualted his pants too
>The sound of laughter slowly fades out and Colbert opens his mouth
>Don't forget Nrumpt, I'm coming for EVERY white male
>Every. Single. One.
>He smirks one last time
>The only thing my mouth is good for is for being a holster for...
>He loads the .357 Magnum and sticks the barrell in his mouth
>In a muffled voice he says "thhhhss gnnnnn" as he pulls the trigger
>The nuclear alerts immediately disappear worldwide
>A new age of prosperity where members of all races and faiths share their possessions comes into being
>Jimmy Kimmels son lives to be 150 years old and finds the cure to every disease known to man
>Obamacare is enshrined into the US constitution

Because Sup Forumseddit and Sup Forums liberals

>Is this Sup Forums trying to force a "Colbert is homophobic meme"
Not just Sup Forums, but retarded newfags doing it "for the lulz," yes.

Sad how leftists need to flee to the comfort of fancy and fantasy when their dreams of global enslavement of the masses are crushed and the world has rejected their lunacy.

These yuppies are masterfully conditioned useful idiots of the globalist elite. You cannot reason with them. They are utterly pretentious.

Globalists really pulled a trick when they made "intellectual" synonymous with "unquestioning propaganda receptacle." All you need to do is agree with everything the elites say and you too can be "an intellectual." No work required!

Wait.

No?

It's about him being a homophobic piece of shit and a hypocrite because he's a catholic.

NOW I SHOW YOU MY TRUE POWER, DAHNALD.

HAND OVER THE DELEGATES OR DIE!

This.

Now we can tell fag jokes without getting fired.

Bravo Colbert.

>It's about him being a homophobic piece of shit
Wow, so this meme is being forced by liberals? That explains a lot, fuck off then lefty cunts.

>colbert walks on stage
>audience on the edge of their seat, some begin preemptively passing out from excitement
>colbert smirks
>so....Trump this week, I mean...really?
>at once - a cacophony of shrieks and laughter of immeasurable magnitude erupts from the crowd
>colbert chuckles to himself and then points at the camera
>i mean c'mon people - im looking at you, white males
>all the women in the audience immediately begin twerking on the one black guy in the bleachers until the vibrations begin superheating his body to neutron star level temperatures
>the camera zooms in on colberts face
>seriously, do you not realize what year it is?
>the tidal forces resulting from the combination of applause, laughter, and tribal dancing starts to alter the very fabric of time itself
>colberts face begins to bend and contort until it loses any resemblance to its original figure
>the universe as we know it rips and vanishes into sheer darkness, leaving only one cardboard sign from the audience floating indefinitely within the endless abyss
>"it was her turn"

I still don't know what episode he makes this face in, it looks like he's losing his shit and I really want to see it

I don't think I've ever seen that many punchable faces in one photo before.

>a rebel hero for free speech

So he'll be a conservative now?

Lol all colbertposting is is some autist posting a distorted Colbert pic then autists defending Trump for 200+ replies

>You hardly see it on Sup Forums

People could see your flag and ID on Sup Forums.

KEEP UP THE PRESSURE

Include @CBS @Ford @ProctorGamble @Bayer @Pfizer in your tweets to gum up their feeds.

Advertiser phones. They are getting lots of calls. Keep going. It's easy. They don't argue, they just take your complaint.

Ford 8003923673

Bayer 8008004793

Procter & Gamble 5139831100

Pfizer 8008793477

Glaxo Smith Kline 8888255249

File an FCC complaint for indecency:

online: consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=33794

email: [email protected]

Complain to CBS:

cbs.com/feedback/

cbsinteractive.com/advertising

madashellboycott.com/demo/petitions/cbs-advertisers-list/

Advertiser emails:

pastebin.com/raw/Mtmg0pkH

Petition:

conservativefighters.com/stephen-colbert-petition/

This joke is supposed to be making fun of Colbert being ass ravaged about Trump, but it's bringing all the liberals and Trump bootlickers out of the woodwork.

Nah.

Some lefties got buttmad about it, so Sup Forums just decided to go after Colbert, but now it's just...I dunno what it is. Colbert Posting.

I guess it's meant to be like Current Year Man, but that was a legit meme. This is Millhouse tier.

Even Cuck C.K. was better than this. In fact, that had some legitimately funny pastas.

It doesn't really offend people that like Colbert, it's just that these threads are basically a dinner call for people that like to argue.

>Why aren't we allowed to joke about Colbert? We're just having fun.
You're not making "Jokes" you're spamming an unfunny meme.
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Your faggy little persecution complex is really starting to wear thin. Isn't there a rick and morty thread that misses you?