Loneliness from a female perspective

After watching a few miserable movies about loners I was wondering where or what are the miserable movies with equally socially retarded female leads? I have almost zero idea what it's like for a female autist.

Don't give me nothing too miserable straight away, save that for last.

Misery

Castaway On The Moon

kieslowskis three colors

Ghost World a little bit

Gray Gardens.

Kill bill

A Bride for Rip Van Winkle

Also one of the best films of last year. If not the best.

Ghost World and Slums of Beverly Hills come to mind.

Wat.

Lovers on the Bridge
Melancholia
Girl, Interrupted
Prozac Nation

Welcome to the Dollhouse

Young Adult
She was a bitch

The perfect example

I vaguely remember this. It's by the same dude who did Happiness I think. I'm not sure if I would want to watch it again.

Most of these are about teen girls

Amelie sort of fits...

Kumiko, the Treasure Hunter
Cracks
The Story of Adele H

Kinda noticed this, was hoping for characters in their late 20s-early30s like Bickle, Pupkin and Lou Bloom.

Nobody wants to watch your shitty Chinese indie films faggot
Why even post when NOBODY will watch?

Good post OP, I'm gonna check out some of these myself.

Tammy, the Melissa McCarthy movie was actually about this, she is constantly insulted by her mother and as a result she's a fat loser.

i'm sure we can all relate (._.)

Christine (2016) literally exactly what you're describing. pretty dark too.

At first I thought I agreed with you but then I realized the sisters aren't loners, they're just imprisoned by their parents. And even if they weren't, they'd still have each other. They weren't loners.

>implying women can be lonely

Because it's fits the description of what OP wanted.

Monster, with Charlize.

It's not about solitude per se but it touches the strangeness that you are looking for.

Sorry for my poor English.

>4.9 on IMDb
>Melissa McCarthy flick
why would you watch this user?

Women aren't really lonely, so much as they're just starved for an adequate amount of attention.

Labyrinth - nothing like being so lonely you still have imaginary friends even as a teenager. And an imaginary boyfriend.

I actually like Melissa McCarthy.

Though some of her movies are awful.

>I actually like Melissa McCarthy.
Why? I've seen trailers for one of those Bridesmaids movies and then the spy one, and she was painfully unfunny in both.

I find her funny.

I liked St. Vincent, The Heat, Bridesmaids, and Identity Thief.

yes

yeah but moe of the "so many around me but im still alone" sense, which is more of what attractive girls have to deal with

Five Easy Pieces is sort of an example.

Nicholson's girlfriend is clearly lonely, she threatens to kill herself and stays with him despite him being a total asshole.

>relate

Nah, there were fatter people that got picked on first.

also

there it is. all other movies are g-bage

>Loneliness from a female perspective
No such thing.

the mood/vibe of the trailer for kumiko was pretty misleading, but it wouldn't be the first time that's happened for a movie. overall i was disappointed with the movie when i finally got to watch it.

pretty much. except for really ugly women. but most women who claim to be lonely are so because they chose to be alone. again, if you're not ugly as fuck, most women have a line of men outside of their door, so to speak. their problem is they don't like the selection available to them so they end up 'alone' and claim to be lonely. while for most men, even the decent looking guys, don't have women lining up their doors. for guys its probably like only the top 10% of men who have women hanging around. the rest are out hunting for women. whereas 90% of women have at least 1 or 2 guys who are waiting or will be waiting for the rest of their lives for the day until they're called upon.

This. It was the most disappointing movie I have seen in my life and I'm 45 and have watched over 3450 flicks.

That movie was more depressing than creepy for a David Lynch flick.

Edge of Seventeen

Yes, females can be lonely. Maybe the fact that they can get a man to fuck them makes it seem like they can't but being used as a cumbucket really isn't a cure for loneliness.

this

>being used as a cumbucket really isn't a cure for loneliness.

Females don't really experience loneliness with maybe the occasional exception. Women with no friends are usually introverted and choose to be alone.

With women it always seems to be one extreme or the other, either a woman is Stacy or she talks to nobody but her Chad boyfriend

>women
>lonely

upvoted fellow redpillers

>again, if you're not ugly as fuck, most women have a line of men outside of their door, so to speak. their problem is they don't like the selection available to them so they end up 'alone' and claim to be lonely. while for most men, even the decent looking guys, don't have women lining up their doors.

I see people express this sentiment a lot but I think its mostly bullshit. I know plenty of single neets out there bemoaning the high standards that women have when they wouldn't look twice at an available woman because they're 5/10s or are a bit overweight or whatever.

Another thing is that people are lonely for many more reasons than the inability to find an attractive willing person to fuck. You can be a 9/10 but be extremely introverted or depressed or have any number of emotional and psychological hang-ups that would make you feel lonely or remain single.

You do know that having a bunch of people willing to fuck you doesn't cure loneliness, right? Most of those people don't give a shit about them as a person.

Ellen Burstyn's performance as Sara Goldfarb in Requiem for a Dream is one of the greatest I've ever seen, as far as being a sad, lonely, old woman is concerned

This

Nell

Correct

This and Carrie are good examples.
I'd also throw in Cracks.

Winter Passing is a good one. A rare case of Zooey Deschanel doing a serious role, too.

Let me put it this way:
There have been more than several recent cases of women living almost their entire lives being completely unaware that they were autistic.

Think about it: Imagine a relatively average-to-above-average-looking woman with crippling social anxiety, low self-esteem, an apparent lack of empathy, and toxic relationships with her friends and family. Okay, now imagine how many guys would still be willing to not just fuck, but date, marry, and even have kids with a woman like that, without even considering that she's anything other than a typical woman.

Welcome to Me
Excision

The Girl with The Dragon Tatoo

>I'd also throw in Cracks.
She was huge sperg and probably autistic but did she ever face any real loneliness until the end?

i want r9k to leave.

Agree. Nell should be good. Pluspoints for jodie foster.

Not really, that movie is relatable to pretty much any adolescent

Dude, you can't just explain logic to an emotional delusional NEET. You just can't.

Matilda and Carrie are the only things that come to mind for me.