Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Virginia.

trump will most likely win NC but probably not VA - swap those two

Mainefag here

The popular polls always point to blue votes but that's because the people they ask live in the two big cities where the leftshits and migrants live.

We elected a man to be governor that is Trump on "I don't give a fuck" steroids. That rat Cruz bought our delegates. Expect some unusual shit from us in November.

Michigan.

bahahahah

fucking MICHIGAN!!!

>trump won't win virginia
ahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Why do I feel like Illinois could flip this year

need I say more? Even if only 10% of bern victims come to Trump, and a decent amount of the republicans do, and they will, Michigan is his.

>He thinks primary votes are relevant to general election predictions

I guess Hillary is going to sweep the south, since she won it in the primary.

No, the total amount of Republican and Dem voters is relevant, you're wrong.

NY is gonna go red this year

Trump will win Oregon.

As a local, I've only seen Bernie signs plastered over windows and cars in the Portland Metro area (Trump will easily win over everywhere else).

I've seen maybe one or two Trump stickers, and not a single "I'm with her." sticker or poster anywhere.

4 million people voted in the general election in VA in 2012. There's a fuck ton of people who did not vote in the primaries that will show up in the general.

And they're not going to vote for Trump by-and-large.

Trust me, I live there.

The flaw is that this defies current polling and that OP will not look at this map again after today. If OP is serious, he will post his name and address with a timestamp and selfie and ask that anons throw eggs and faeces at his house if this turns out to be wrong on election day.

Also, there's not way that Trump will win Virginia now that the Democrat VP is a former governor there. The fivethirtyeight is reporting (with good evidence) that a VP choice generally gives a two percentage point boost in that person's home state.

>NH
>Virginia
>Michigan
>Ohio
>Nevada
>Florida

Not to mention Nevada, New Hampshire, Wisconsin, Iowa. These are all fairly secure blue states currently. They are at least as secure for Hillary as states like Arizona and Georgia are for Trump.

There are FOUR states legitimately toss ups this year, although Clinton currently leads ALL of them by realclearpolitics aggregated poll data. All she needs is one of them.

>OHIO
>PENNSYLVANIA
>NORTH CAROLINA
>FLORIDA

Again she is leading all of these close states by 1-2% and has always lead them. All she has to do is maintain ONE of them.

It's fucking over Trumptards. In all likelihood it looks like pic related.

This is realistic famalams.

Now fucking kill yourself.

G.W. Bush was right to worry the other week that he might be the last Republican president.

Source on this?

r u legit this retarded or??????

whatever, Sup Forums was convinced that romney would win in a landside. but then again the republican party was bacm in 2012. they got crushed, and the republicans realized they could never win again without reaching out to non-white voters. well, they sure didn't do that. at least the republican party knows they are going to get slaughtered. Sup Forums is still always wrong tho....

>need I say more? Even if only 10% of bern victims come to Trump, and a decent amount of the republicans do, and they will, Michigan is his.

You, sir.... are a moron. That is not how electoral politics and polling data works. That is....just utterly fucking hilarious.

If Michigan is in play then how many campaign events does your fuhrer have planned there? Or Hillary? None. That is how many. Hillary and Trump will not even step foot on Michigan soil now until November. It is not even close to in play. You people are like children.

Except when Brexit won

Co isn't going blue. Even the most cucked parts of the state, (namely Boulder and most of Denver,) hate Shillary more then Trump. I honestly think we'll swing towards Johnson.

I have yet to see a single Clinton 4 Pres sign, anywhere. In any state. At all. The only people I've met IRL who want Clinton are fags from overseas when I stop in ports like Xiamen or Dubai. It's not an accurate poll because the PC culture doesn't really let people feel like it's good to admit to going against the PC grain- even tho they'll vote against it. The Bradley Effect, in reverse.

so many shills ITT, jesus christ, what the fuck happened to Sup Forums? I'm out.

Could be true, except I don't remember many people on Sup Forums thinking brexit had a chance.

also, we'll see if they get any of what they want. like, for instance, they probably won't get any change in movement of people/immigration

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

>How could Nixon have won? Nobody I know voted for him

MSNBC had a map up, and Repubs only had 190 and dems had 255, with the rest up for grabs. I don't think Trump can make up for it in such a short time.

its retarded its from a shill site.

As commie as Ca is, we have some strong pockets of conservatism. With the changing opinions of DT I wonder how blue it'll really be this year.

It's already happening in Hungary

Only shills thought it wouldn't happen. Sup Forums was supporting Brexit the entire time despite everyone else saying it wouldn't happen.

Counterpoint: I and everyone I know are voting for Clinton. Except for some of the older people, everyone was originally a sanders supporter. I have literally never met anyone who had a positive thing to say about Trump or who will vote for Trump. (I suspect some relatives of mine in Missouri might, but I haven't talked to them in years.)

>MSNBC had a map up, and Repubs only had 190 and dems had 255

>MSNBC

TRUMP will win the rust belt, as did Reagan.

If your job had you travelling up and down the coasts and around the world 10/12 months of the year you might not be so fucking smug. Enjoy being a NEET and voting your rights away, the men have to go back to work.

lol nah, even white people aren't that dumb

(okay: a lot are, but there are less of them. also there are women)

This, and make Michigan neutral or blue. I still think Trump will take it overall

Counterpoint- all the people you know suck dick

But I don't support Hillary.

And I travel for work too. Just because people don't have lawn signs doesn't mean they're not going to vote for her.

Trump wins pennsylvania

>Michigan
>(R) Governor
>(R) Senate - 27:11
>(R) House - 61:45
>(R) Congress - 9:7

lol na bra

Name one bad thing about Trump, you fucking can't. I can name you a lot of bad things about Clinton.

The west coast. Man why does it have to be so fucking leftist. I always wanted to visit seattle looks so comfy. Go to the beach with these big fucking stones while its cold and raining outside. I wanted to walk in the Oregon woods, with these fucking big trees. Fuck california though.
>tfw i will never hunt dear with an old guy that i could call uncle little john while feeling like a free man

hokay

what even is this fantasy? I mean merkle would be considered left wing in the US by a long shot, what do you think voting democratic means? there are probably no parties in Germany as conservative as the democratic party.

Virginia is going to Hillary

Florida is probably going to Hillary

Seriously, why the fuck aren't you voting for Trump? There's literally no appeal to Hillary what-so-ever.

Florida is going red

No, Slavoj. Primary percentages really don't mean much in the general, because 90% of Republican voters will go for Trump and 90% of Democratic voters will go for Clinton.

What matters is the number of Democrats and the number of Republicans. Virginia will probably go for Clinton because it has more Democrats than Republicans.

I dunno, I just felt a little sick watching their 4 day white power rally

trump is one of the dumber people alive (actually)

you aren't from the US, but Trump has been a joke figure representing nothing but empty greed and self interest and the worst kind of sleaziness for three decades or so

trump is clearly a narcissist and sociopath

people in this country are mad that a nigger is president. they are so mad they might just vote in a third-rate berlusconi with an eye towards ending democracy and cleansing this country of uppity people of color

i ain't down

Which region?

I've heard that there's a lot of migration of well-off white liberals from the Northeast into Nova. Is that true?

Trump wins michigan

really, really not interested

Trump will get NC and IA before he gets VA

I don't care

Reddit might be more your speed, honeybuns.

but clinton will get all three user. easily.

>FL going democrat this year
Fuck off

The only place I have seen clinton signs in the entire country is Washington DC, new York city, and San Francisco. I've been to 22 states since October.

NC will be red

This. When I drove through rural Oregon it seemed conservative. I saw plenty of bikers, in fact I saw people flying the confederate flag on their cars, plus a Gadsden flag.

shut the fuck up you fucking cuckold, don't you dare give me hope that this bullshit fucking Chicago Democrat piece of shit NIGGER STATE WILL EVER VOTE RED

>trump is one of the dumber people alive (actually)

t. guy voting for an actual narcissistic and sociopathic criminal

ME isn't at least purple. Trump leading district 2 already.

Im Polish visiting Germanistan. I would probaly hang myself if we would have such a "wide" party choice.

Clinton supporters are much less energized than Trump fans, but there are more of them.

You don't need to go to a rally or buy a sign to vote for a candidate.

Lol, no. Florida is staying blue again, especially with Trump as the Republican nominee

email server! benghazi! whitewater!
lol they are all literally nothing but fake right wing propganda bullshit

hmm? Not many illegal mexicans to commit voter fraud with in Miami, Hillary :D

there is like no voter fraud in the us.

except for the massive amount of people not allowed to vote because of """"""""felony convictions"""""

>there are more of them
kek, nobody is energized for hillary like they are for donald, the only people voting for her are either hairy feminists or people that vote for whoever has a (d) next to their name.

>fake right wing propaganda bullshit
you're baiting too hard now friend

NV will to go to trump it seems. Not that it has enough electoral votes to matter anyway

>23% Hispanic population
>Romney and McCain couldn't win, but Trump will
See you in November

Lube-io got his ass handed to him over here at the hands of Trump supporters. FL is going Red.

>Not understanding the difference in demographics and income level of Hispanics in Florida vs Hispanic in California

How much is Hillary paying you again? Jesus

except that i am 100 percent serious. crazy when someone who shares the views of more than half of the us population shows up to talk about us politics, huh?

>there is like no voter fraud in the us.
This entire election cycle has been rife with voter fraud.

lol k. proof please? preferably not a youtube video

and if you want to be particularly relevant you could mention the idea that "illegal immigrants are voting" which is what was said and does not fucking happen.

Tampa - Trump +3 Obama +6.6
Denver suburbs - Trump +1 Obama +4.4
College town in Appalachia - Trump +7 Romney +2.6
Blue-collar Ohio - Trump +11 Obama +1.9
Blue-collar Pennsylvania - Trump +23 Obama +4.9
NoVa suburbs - Clinton +3 Obama +4.5
Reno - Trump +12 Obama +3.5

tell Hillary to stop tweeting without supervision

But energy doesn't matter in the general. It's a numbers game. Trump needs to win a higher percentage of the white vote than Romney did.

This doesn't seem likely.

Shut the fuck up

Michigan
>(R) Governor
>(R) Senate - 27:11
>(R) House - 61:45
>(R) Congress - 9:7

>4 day white power rally

How so? What was mentioned in the rally that expressed contempt for non-white peoples?

>you aren't from the US, but Trump has been a joke figure representing nothing but empty greed and self interest and the worst kind of sleaziness for three decades or so

This is completely untrue. Trump has been a cultural icon representing wealth and power and the kind of funny over the top shit rich people can do. But Trump totally owns it, unlike you he's not ashamed to be who he is. People that aren't underage will recall that Trump was famous and successful long before the Apprentice.

>trump is clearly a narcissist and sociopath
Evidence/reasoning behind this?

>people in this country are mad that a nigger is president
Evidence that there is a sizable group of people that feel this way? You do understand that there are millions of people that don't like Obama but it's not because he's black, right?

>cleansing this country of uppity people of color
In what way has Trump ever implied such a thing? Trump's policies are to close the borders to foreigners coming from radical islamist hot spots and deport all people that are here illegally. What does this have to do with race?

Trump can get over 600,000 votes in va while hagbeast can only count on 300,000 at most. she is BTFO

Polling Tampa in the summer huh? Yeah, have fun when all those college students come back.

Doing anything and everything possible to precent Trump from being president is unconscionable. I'll gladly vote for Clinton and even fucking phone bank and knock on doors and give that cunt money if its what I need to do to prevent Trump/

sorry phone is fucked up "not doing anything and everything possible to prevent Trump from being president is unconscionable." Etc.

>college students
>turning out at all

I am personally going to deliver NH for Trump there is no way this WASP stronghold is going for that hag. never.

that is good for you

now convince the Bernvictims to vote for Hilldawg

>tfw Colorado goes red again, followed by New Mexico and Oregon.

I donated money to and voted for Bernie. Everyone I know did excpt for my parents and people of their generation. (They are all in their 60's-70's). Every bernie supporter I know is voting for Hilary. We all fucking hate Trump. Yeah, we aren't excited about Hillary.

Personally though, I think hating Hillary is fucked up. The left wing hasn't done shit in this country to be involved in local politics from the schoolboard to city coucil to state reps etc., and they just show up to elect presidents.That isn't politics and it is fucking pathetic. I don't think Bernie deserved to win...these people have done no political work compared to, say, the religious right in this country. But I (and I hope others) will be working through local elections etc to turn this country around from the far-right turn it has taken since Reagan (rot in piss) was elected.

As a WASP, most of our people how been cucked hard. Straight based WASPs fucking rare.

>far-right turn

are you joking?