What did Sup Forums think of season 2 of the Last Kingdom? Just got caught up on the finale

What did Sup Forums think of season 2 of the Last Kingdom? Just got caught up on the finale.

Why was Alfred such a cunt this season? Why didn't Uhtred tell Udda about his plan to save the princess?
He had no reason not to and every reason to do so. Based Lord Udda would still be alive.
;_;

>tfw no qt Æthelflæd gf
>tfw no qt Gisela gf

its schlock

Fate is everything.

My nigga

*women begin singing in tongues*

I AM UHTRED
SON OF UHTRED

if udda knew about the plan he never would have raised the fyrd

why the fuck this they make this picture???
fucking redherring twist mother fucking shit.

why is she so cute?

>whenever they closeup on her eyes
:3

He didn't tell Udda because fate or something I don't know at least the last episode wasn't the standard "Uhtred fucks everything up while whining about muh destiny and somehow comes out unscathed for no good reason" like the seven that came before. If you squint hard enough it actually almost looks like character development. I expect them to roll that back right quick in S03E01.

I missed the entire season, why don't they have all the episodes up on their website?

At this point that's the only character left I give a shit about and who doesn't spend most of the show either being a preachy idiot or a whiny bitch.

Oaaaa oaaa ha ha hahaa heeee heeee wuhooooo ooooooo waoooooo heyo ai ai ai ai yeah yeah yeee yeee ohhh wohahhh yuh yuh ayeeeeeeeee yeahhhhhhh oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Only plebs don't support the one true king, King Aethelwold

They should all be up now but it's because it's made by a UK station that airs it weekly and Netflix just provides some of the funding, so they can't put it all up at once because then people in the UK could pirate it.

i agree. alfred is going to get his shit pushed in.

Alfred is king of Wessex.

Udda is swon to obey Alfred

Udda disobeys Alfred

Udda must be punished by Alfred for feudalism to continue.

but he did it 4 wessex ;_;

OOOOOOOOOTRIT

Was anyone else sad Erik died? Did anyone else want him and Ethelred to live happily ever after and cuck her faggot husband?

for wessex james???

Feudalism doesn't care why he did it, or even if things only worked out because he did it.

Feudalism cares about preserving order and ensuring the autocratic rule of whoever is in charge.

Does the autocrat supercede God? Maybe God willed Odda to disobey so that Wessex would be saved.

A number of wars have been fought to decide that.

Right now (mid 800's) the king and his bishops (younger sons of his nobles) rule together in an oligarchy.

The church will have progressively more power until Henry II when they will have drastically less.

Repeat until Henry VIII

Oath breaking was a terrible offense.

Hopefully in the next season the true king Aethelwold will take over. Tired of Alreds bullshit this season

Is my man Clapa still alive? Bummed that Odda is ded.

Is he the bald dude with ginger beard? He's dead.

He feasts in Valhalla now.

looks like sabertooth

Literally my favorite part of the this entire show is watching Alfred get shit on. I loved the line where Alfred reminded Odda he chose Wessex over his son.
>You should atleast consider doing the same!
BTFO

chalupa died?!??

Unless he walks back to Cookham next season with a bevy of axe and sword wounds I'm afraid so.

James Marsden 2.0 right here literally can't stop getting cucked

True, but Odda's son was a turd while Alfred's daughter is a cute.

bump

Can someone remind me what happened to the nun? She stopped showing up in the latest episodes for some reason.

She went with thyra and beocca to do church shit I guess. She was there when beocca got married and when aethlflaed got her virginity test

If Father Beocca can marry does that mean she can too?

>tfw no qt nun gf

If I like last kingdom, will I like this?

why does netflix have so much roach content? is it really popular in turkey?

bump

Aethelred is her husband you fucking pleb

*Aethelfled

Too many goddamn Aethels

On that shit we can agree.

they just have lots of trash, because they spend hundreds of millions on buddy cop movies with will smith's partner being an orc cop in manhattan

not kidding

going to miss you brother. RIP in peace

Because Odda would have gone directly to Alfred and told him Uhtred was doing black ops to get Wessex out of having to pay the brothers to not rape Athelfled in a continuous train through the Danelaw. Giving Odda any specifics ran the risk of Alfred finding out and intercepting them before they could accomplish the mission.

Took four dudes to take him down, I doubt they stopped if he had a chance of getting up.

Just realized who Erik is after thinking for a while, he's the journalist from Bron|Broen.

>Season was only 8 episodes
What the fuck I hoped for more.
Now there is nothing interesting left to watch that The Expanse ended aswell.

american gods

>roaches

I was kind of disappointed with the final battle. It was ok but should have been longer.