Wikileaks DNC thread 19

*****LEAKS WILL CONTINUE THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND*****

Post anything worthwhile and make sure you link to the e-mail.
Start Logging the good stuff for processing.
Use jsfiddle.net/n4nvdys5/ for easy browsing w/ back and forward buttons.

>DNC Sup Forums ROULETTE

>Not sure what to search for? Take your last 4 digits and use them to access emails. Example, post number 82241488 will read the following emails:

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1488
>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11488
>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/21488

>The CURRENT largest emailid is 22456, UNTIL THE NEXT RELEASE, so the last one may not exist. Good luck, post anything interesting here, and

>ROLLIN'

If you're looking for documents to sift though instead of e-mails, go here:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=pdf|docx|doc|xlsx|xls&count=50#searchresult
>pdf, docx, doc, xlsx, xls (1062 results)

If you're looking for pictures to sift through instead of e-mails, go here:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=jpg | png | gif&count=50#searchresult
>jpg, png, gif (6696 results)

>MASS EMAIL ABC7NY, ONE OF THE LARGEST LOCAL NEWS SITES IN NYC AND THE GREATER NEW YORK AREA
>KEK WILLS IT
>abc7ny.com/news/contact-wabc-tv/55888/

If you want to unsubscribe people from their daily news e-mails go here
>"unsubscribe" (1618 results)
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q="unsubscribe"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

82206225 [Thread 1]
82220959 [Thread 2]
82241909 [Thread 3]
82279949 [Thread 4]
82295461 [Thread 5]
82305676 [Thread 6]
82314218 [Thread 7]
82323437 [Thread 8]
82330542 [Thread 9]
82338934 [Thread 10]
82344023 [Thread 11]
82350691 [Thread 12]
82378816 [Thread 13]
82394168 [Thread 14]
82402739 [Thread 15]
82409100 [Thread 16]
82415150 [Thread 17]
82424167 [Thread 18]

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/352922-wikileaks-dnc-leaks-pablo/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1282
twitter.com/hashtag/DNCleak
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/17128
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6087
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/32
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469311195659.webm
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9366
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7036
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12174
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1041
twitter.com/miraluisdc
twitter.com/leahdaughtry
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2594
youtube.com/watch?v=nseGgoKBW_c
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/16797
jaketapper.tumblr.com/post/147807690541/answers-to-some-qs
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/246
youtube.com/watch?v=vP_sPtEgwGE
smoottewes.com/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/20749/9434
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4905
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pablo fuck off

also nice post linking faggot

Guys i have been through all the emails already and it's nothing, literally just some irrelevant stuff. I think we should stop wasting our time on this, it's boring and there is nothing interesting there. How about a Risk game? Someone should make Risk Thread, fuck this shit, its boring and DNC is completely clean.

>The Life of Pablo: WikiLeaks makes internet hero out of unruly former DNC employee
rt.com/usa/352922-wikileaks-dnc-leaks-pablo/

I hope Canadian shitposter joins us again

Factivists!

based Pablo

I'll wait until you see it, his name starts with Chris
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1282

Rolling.
Watch out for the Canadians, they are apparently working with the DNC to downplay this. One tried using "Russian agents" as if that somehow discredits them.
See this is the fucking problem with identity politics. They assume that the identity matters more than the content. It's a trick to inject doubt into matters.
Why? Because they're fucking pussies.

Roollin

I think Pablo gets shit done, but bitches about it a lot.

That Kaplan though. He is one serious fuckup.

Can't post full links from now on. We have post size limits on Sup Forums, you know?

;: ^)

he's using a Serbian proxy now, see

is pablo an irl shitposter?

You again, pablo?

please pablo deserved it

You post this in every single thread. Take your pasta somewhere else, please.

What did they mean by this? How deep does it go?

Twitter going insane over this, even though Twitter is spiking the hash out of the trending list:

>twitter.com/hashtag/DNCleak

nah pablos alright he has to deal with all the DNC shitposters

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/17128

> Fw: Stowe is going to get MURDERED for this pic

Just trying to offer some digits to Kek.

Thanks Kek for BTFO Hillary so we don't have to canvas for Trump in the harsh Egyptian sunlight burning our frail white skin.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6087

Wow, read this, doxxing a Bernie supporter and saying they will refund her donations to the dnc

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/32

This picture is pretty fucking creepy, it looks like she's supposed to be their mother goddess or something. And who the fuck sticks a bunch of pencils into their hair?

Our enemy has a name

Praise Him.

Folks, I think this is the end. The MSM is even freaking the fuck out. Twitter shutting down. THIS IS IT!
"Clinton Foundation QUID-PRO-QUO"

Why are the mods purging these threads quickly?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469311195659.webm

they're trying to get the autism vote but we have that all sealed up

>shitposters who are so worthless that they can't even get a 1:1 ratio of posts and replies and instead spend hours making dozens of shitposts hoping someone will bite

How can someone even suck that hard?
>I'm so dull and worthless no one cares about or responds to me, I'll act retarded and controversial to get responses!
>oh people still don't care

On topic, I wonder how much shit Pablo has gotten with all this.

it's trending over here
if i change to worldwide trends it's gone

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9366
>From:[email protected]
>To: "+1 (641) 715-3580" , "Miranda, Luis"
>Date: 2016-05-12 19:13

hmm

>Corrupt Hilary

Shit they can't even get Hilary's pet name right!

He is the canadian using various proxys, tell me how donu win those shekels mate?

Lmfao shill

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7036

>Been meaning to thank you for being with me during my first "lollipop" experience. Appreciated your support and your steady presence. My only regret is that I didn't take my lollipop with me :)

>"lollipop"

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12174

>I’m not taking a smelly bus in a nice suit at my expense for this and shouldn’t have to stay on a friend’s smelly couch in far Brooklyn. This 3rd world treatment is juvenile and unbecoming a serious political operation. They watch TV. We make TV. TV matters more than a myriad of travel requests they approve across departments every day. I know it’s not entirely on you but please don’t let them be petty. If operations seriously care about winning elections up and down the ticket for Democrats while making the DNC look good, operations should cover this with hotel.

my sides

EVERYONE ON DISTRIBUTION SEARCH FOR YOURSELF.

You should request the bump limit to be changed to 750, like /vg/. Happening is too excite

what is this?

this has probably already been mentioned

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1041

the Dangerous Donald narrative guideline.

fucking hive mind.

Looks legit to me.

thats fake

Reminder to actually fucking type out a description of the fucking emails you link or post a picture of.

OHHH VEEYYY, OUR PLANS ARE RUINED!

twitter.com/miraluisdc
twitter.com/leahdaughtry

Oy, goyim. Is there an actual compilation of all the gems found?

this, give us a short summary of what you're posting along with a screenshot of it

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7036
gross

what is lollipop code for?

RT bringing the bants! Holy shit! That article closes with

>“Thanks for the memories,” he tells his friends. No Pablo, thank you.

(((CTR)))

Anyone here see this?

>19 threads about this nothing burger
It's a nothing burger. NOTHING BURGER. Voters don't care about corruption!

>shitpost on Twitter
>become a political threat
WATER TIMED OBEY OLIVE

based wikileaks just got hundreds of random people to link an email to all of their followers

Trump and WikiLeaks competing in 5d chess

A sum up of discoveries in these leaked mails?
Plus, /pol acks we need to make this in a form for normies so as to redpill them

Guys i have been through all the emails already and it's nothing, literally just some irrelevant stuff. I think we should stop wasting our time on this, it's boring and there is nothing interesting there. How about a Risk game? Someone should make Risk Thread, fuck this shit, its boring and DNC is completely clean.

its real...

WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY MEAN BY "LOLLIPOP"?

Welcome to the motherfucing thunderdome
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2594
>LEXIS-NEXIS/INTERNET SEARCH: Yes NEW 2016: * Fred Grimm: Billionaire sex offender from Palm Beach enjoys a special kind of justice. Prosecutors meted out a special kind of justice for Jeffrey Epstein, larded with fawning obsequiousness, secret dealings and an astoundingly lenient sentence. After all, billionaires -- even billionaire sex abusers -- aren't like you and me.

so ignoring it is going to make them care, hamsterposter?

It's they didn't learn lesson from Hilary getting caught. They actually thought in this day and age, they could do all this with any repercussions

Well, that's what happens when you underestimate people and think you're untouchable

Lets ask them on twitter!!

If I were Hillary Clinton I would feel like I have political crabs or lice. Sup Forums basement ppl crawling in my political connections, calling people, emailing people. I would want to bathe myself in peroxide and bleach.

I'm sorry what?

youtube.com/watch?v=nseGgoKBW_c

>Kudos to Phil Buchanan for speaking truth to power in his essay "Big Issues, Many Questions." Don't be thrown by the soft title. It's a hard-hitting critique of foundation practices that are out of alignment with major forces in society—from growing disillusionment with "establishment" institutions to a backlash against mindless measurement efforts. We loved Phil's insider anecdote about a nonprofit leader who was turned down for funding because his cost per child served fell outside of a funder's guidelines. "I can give every poor child a f***ing lollipop if you want a low cost-per-lives-served number!," the leader yelled in frustration. "But that won't create impact."

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/16797

this could be something

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2016-04-24 12:20 Subject: Re: Party unity

Then she needs to at least practice her poker face. She looked annoyed and frustrated.
> On Apr 24, 2016, at 9:50 AM, Miranda, Luis wrote: >

> > She can't take Sanders on directly, it would turn into a fight and any time it's DNC Chair vs Sanders, DNC Chair is going to lose. The bigger concern I had was she spent too much time on emails.

> > > ________________________________________ > From: Kate Houghton > Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2016 9:36 AM > To: Paustenbach, Mark; Ryan Banfill; Geoff Burgan; Miranda, Luis > Subject: Party unity >

> She needs a better answer. Pivoting was not a great move. >

who is jennifer

crop out the kids faces and see if google comes up with anything

I am on my telefono

jaketapper.tumblr.com/post/147807690541/answers-to-some-qs

>CNN on full damage control

you guys have already read this, right?

My money's on child prostitute

>My only regret is that I didn't take my lollipop with me :)

So lads, will Trump be running unopposed this November?

>Posted 1 second before I could

I'm stealing the 2nd one nigger

Hmm

>The Clintons are terrified of Trump
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/246

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2594

Twitter is hiding all the tweets related to this. /pol may have stumbled onto something. Can anyone ID the family? Some people are talking about a double drowning in Virginia last month

The Assassination of Bernie Sanders by the Coward Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=vP_sPtEgwGE

>She was ashamed of her persiflage, her boasting, her pretensions of courage and ruthlessness; she was sorry about her cold-bloodedness, her dispassion, her inability to express what she now believed was the case - that she truly regretted beating Bernie, that she missed the man as much as anybody and wished his campaign hadn't been necessary. Even as she circulated among his voters she knew that the smiles disappeared when she passed by. She received so many hollow endorsements that she could hear them all without any reaction except curiosity. She kept to her foundation all day, flipping over state secrets, looking at her destiny in every classified document and dollar sign.

>Donald J. Trump came down from his escalator at one P.M. on the 16th. He had no grand scheme. No strategy. No agreement with the establishment. Nothing but a vague longing to Make America Great Again, and a generalized wish for revenge against Hillary Clinton.

>Donald J. Trump would be sworn in to serve a 4 year term in the white house for winning the election. Over a hundred million votes would be gathered in an election asking for his ascendancy to Emperor, and, in 2020, Chief Justice Roberts would coronate him.

>There would be no eulogies for Hill, no copies of her slogans would be sold in sundries stores, no people would crowd the streets in the rain to see her arrest cortege, no memes would be made about her, no post offices named after her, no one would ever pay twenty-five cents to stand in the bathrooms she kept her emails in.

>The ballots would be cast, and Slick Willy would scream, but Hillary Clinton would only lay on the mercy of the court and look at the ceiling, the light going out of her eyes before she could find the right lie.

Wow, I didn't know that this was Russian propaganda, the media and establishment didn't want me to know that. Does anyone else think that maybe they're just doing this to hurt Hillary? I like Donald, but I want to make sure that real change comes to America and it's starting to look like Hillary is the real anti-establishment candidate.

thanks for the new thread user

Rollin for new email and to bless this thread.

>check em

smoottewes.com/

If any Clinton employees are reading this, I got it from someone in another thread. Pls don't kill me.

We could just email them and ask

Make sure you all check out this spreadsheet.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/20749/9434

>Big Spreadsheet of All Things.xlsx

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4905

>New Conf Line for Daily Clinton Call

I can't post the text, thank you spam filter

Twitter and Reddit work on a popularity system. If something isn't popular, it won't show up! That's why you're not seeing anything related to this - most people aren't interested in boring emails.

Great movie