He's got a point you know

He's got a point you know.

If Islamists are A-OK then why doesn't this woman (yes woman) go and hang around in Iraq?

Those groups assimilated, spics aren't.

>Same people
>90 years ago

Leftist logic everybody.

difference is they came here to work and not for gibsmedats

thats not what they mean, but thats still a really good meme response

Notice how German immigrants are never mentioned in these arguments despite being the biggest immigrant group for most of the US' history because they learned the language, shared a similar cultural heritage, assimilated and never caused much trouble.

But according to the left all of that was bad

>Italian racism
Actually the main anti-Italian racism was not against them as people but was economics. Woodrow Wilson said he didn't want them coming because their labour was so cheap it was driving down wages. Then he made a public apology to some rich Italian dude saying "we were culturally enriched"

>Jews
I guess there was anti-semitism but it was mainly pre-judice. Jews weren't just randomly beaten or harassed on the street

>Poles
Same reason as before, economic reasons.

>afraid of the Irish
It was a cultural/economical. They were driving up the rent in mass numbers and people were worried they'd alter the culture

>Chinese
Same reason as Irish

>Same ones who told us to be afraid of the Catholic influences
Never happened. JFK was the Hillary of the time "VOTE FOR ME BECAUSE I FIRST CATHOLIC". There was anti-Catholicism in the 1920s but it wasn't hatred people were worrying that the more Catholic people in America the more voters directly controlled by the Vatican.

>Jews
>Not destroying our way of life

You should learn more about other groups. The Italian/Irish/Polish never caused much trouble either.

>same rhetorics less than 100 years ago by the same people
b-but I'm only 22 years old

Except those migrants weren't disregarding the border.
Neither were they known to host radicals that bomb the shit out of unbelievers.

Flawed argument.

Except thats not why we don't like em, we don't like em because they're ugly.

Might have had a point if it wasn't for 10 million illegals entering already.

So in other words they were completely right?

No he doesn't because those cultures (minus Chinese) all had the same moral value system, some Mexicans are good but there are a bunch that aren't, there is nothing wrong with legal immigration based on the benefit to the country they're immigrating to

No, because really the only bad immigrants were the English/German.

>implying i don't hate italians, jews and poles
>implying "catholic influence" isn't the reason for immigration from the south
catholics are anti american

If you hung around The Middle East and Mexico you would get be beheaded. The immigrants back then didn't come from dangerous countries or were dangerous people

People didn't like us because they thought we were drunken, uneducated, famine-hungry louts coming over to bear large Catholic families like vermin and take all the jobs.

And they were right, that's exactly what we did.

People I dont want in my country-
>Jews
>Irish
>Chinese
>Italians
>(((Poles)))
>Mexicans
>Islamists

dont forget we dont want niggers either.

and quite frankly im not even a fan of catholics.

yeah they still call themselves "English-Americans" and "German-Americans" even though they've been here for several generations

What do they mean? Republicans? Are all republicans the same throughout history? I thought you leftist cucks hate to generalise. But it's fine to generalise against the people you disagree with, I guess, is that it?

IRISH CATHOLIC DOGS? THE SAME MORAL VALUE SYSTEM AS A WHOLESOME PROTESTANT ANGLO-AMERICAN? ARE YOU RAVING MAD?

Yeah they should just call themselves English or Germans

I don't think Germans/English should be allowed in the commonwealth

Well I hate Protestants, English, and Germans

>Catholics are anti-American
Good, it's a shit country.

Germans are monkeys dogs. They have no morals see holocaust.

He's right. And seriously getting so many migrants fucked us up.

Fuck them. The reason you don't hear people complaining about them is that they're such a majority that they won and changed the national character of the country entirely.

If you didn't allow in the Anglos and the Germans it would be fine.

It's because they assimilated - Hispanics CAN assimilate, but Islamists? They demand Shariah Law, ruining it for everybody but their 1%.

Not to mention the poles and shit didn't kill people for not believing in their story of god. Sure they killed people, but not 1/10000 of the degree of Islam.

oh cmon no ones hates the master races

Pretty sure none of the people saying that today were even alive 100 years ago.

In fact, wasn't it a Democrat platform 100 years ago, "segregation now, segregation forever!"

italians and greeks had a hard time in america
the irish too
that's what my grandpa told me

This is why presidents should explain what Islamists actually are, and it isn't just the root word with -ists attached to the end of it.

Obama is completely and utterly retarded.

IDK I just think they are really ugly and don't want them in this country.

They came here when there wasn't a massive welfare state, for one. Their intent was to work, sink or swim. The Irish for instance were fleeing starvation.

Further all these people were European, which you shouldn't discount as important in terms of prospects of assimilation. Finally, many of them came over without keeping economic ties to their past countries - they didn't send money back, they intended to stay.

I'd also add that the immigration was in bursts, whereas mass immigration from Mexico has been constant for decades.

Well this, but if we out right said that we wouldn't have much ground for an argument. C'mon, keep up with the times.

Do Italians put homosexuals to death brutally? Do Muslim countries do so routinely? Yes. This comparison is bullshit.

This but also a bunch of the (((Germans))) were kikes fleeing (((hitluh)))

Canadians bash baby seals, the fuck is your point?

1. Liberalists ask for something fraught with very bad consequences.

2. Conservatives make a fuss, resisting, lingering, trying to prevent the worst consequences. In part, they succeed. Dismay and degeneracy happens, but in a much smaller scale.

3. After that, liberals proudly say - "Well, you see, nothing is particularly terrible has happened, and you were so afraid." They write it as their score, and then start demanding another, even more nasty degeneracy.

Sometimes the cycle breaks and the liberals get what they asked for. For instance, this happened to Russian liberals in 1917. People, who survived this and have not lost shame then say - "we had to put you down." But alas.

German-Americans were actually a big problem originally. They wanted to preserve the German language, have it taught in schools and be used for government. Pretty much the Mexicans of the 1800's. But they were eventually forced to integrate, because back then we wouldn't stand for it.

Except you must agree Russia under the Tsar was shit even worse than communism.

> you must
Fuck off, commie. I have no obligation to agree with your nonsense.

>If you didn't allow in the Anglos
Who would have been left user?

Please leave Nazi. Life under the Tsar was hell

The Italians.

World population reached 2.5 billion in 1940
population today is over 7.5 billion, too much too soon.

> Life under the Tsar was hell
t. (((commie))) trying to whiten his shit by blackening the background

I'm not commie but are you seriously defending the Tsar? You know he was the richest man on earth? Where did he get that money? OH RIGHT The Russian people. He was the Putin of the early 1900s.

> I'm not commie
Yes you are. Probably some degenerate product of korenization like half-turk.

> He was the Putin of the early 1900s.
He created first constitution in Russia, implemented the best economical reforms in history of Russia (officially Stolypin credited for it, because commies do not want to praise the Saint Emperor in the slightest), he implemented the elected representatives assembly.

He was Saint Christian man in his life and in his death.

You are dumb motherfucker and a shitstain on humanity.

Holy shit you write in your accent and it looks great.

Here's a big boat filled with 1,000 refugees. Don't worry though, only 10% of the refugees are radicals. We shouldn't turn them away just because 100 out of 1,000 will bomb, murder, or rape us. What? You don't want to help the other 900 refugees just because 100 of them MIGHT not realize how tolerant we are? Stop being a bigot, racist!

I fucking hate when the left mentions Poles ONLY when they need us for their agenda
like the young roaches with brexit fucking disgusting spierdalać from us

don't you dare speak poorly of my people, shill.

Funny how after every one of those times we rained in immigration for a while and let assimilation actually work it's course. Now we just let over a million plus in legally a year and God knows how many else illegally and any chance of stopping of slowing it down is met with UR RACIS MAKE AMERICA MEXICO AGAIN!