Shin Godzilla

If it wasn't for the shitty ending, it could have been the best Godzilla there is.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/64987176
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The part when the Japanese girl says she'll be the next US president? Or the skeletons?

if you're referring to the skeles than you're wrong. That was the best ending of the entire series

Dentist operation.

But the ending was fucking great. Or are you one of the retards who didn't get it?

The freezing was pure fucking garbage. How can you defend it?

Honestly didn't bother me. I don't know what else they could have done. You wanted the nukes is it?

So what was with the skeles?

It's the second best Godzilla film there is. Nothing embarrassing about being a few steps behind the original film.

i want evafags to leave. movies was dogshit
godzillas design was dogshit. all the characters were just carbon copies of evas chars
fucking female retard wants to be president of the us and can't even speak proper fucking english? fuck all you retards who like this garbage

only good scene was the atomic breath. rest of the movies was pure trash. kill yourselves

Anno got the job of director after his award winning short got noticed by Toho, so he kinda worked them both into the same canon. This makes Shin Godzilla a low-key prequel to NausicaƤ in a wired way.

vimeo.com/64987176

> godzillas design was dogshit
his design is fine
even if it was bad, that wouldn't make the film bad

>all the characters were just carbon copies of evas chars
even if that's true, why is that a bad thing?

> female retard wants to be president of the us and can't even speak proper fucking english?
her english was weak, though there isn't enough of it to harm the overall film

Godzilla 2014 was fucking trash, glad this one came out

Have you praised the almighty staple remover overerlords today?

the next great film coming through

>Instead of working on 3.0+1.0, Anno made a Godzilla movie
>Instead of working on the new Madoka film, those guys made a Godzilla movie
What did they mean by this?

Post the fucking atomic breath webm already.

Apparently 3.0 drove Anno into a depression and he needed to get away from Rebuild. Working on Godzilla rejuvenated him and now he's ready to get back to Evangelion.

Urobuchi probably wants to be the first to leave his mark on Godzilla in the anime medium. And what better time than after Anno restored some prestige to the franchise?

I liked the design of the MUTO's to bee honest.

When is Anno not depressed? Wasn't most of the depressing shit in Eva just Anno projecting his own depression onto the characters and shit? Nigga needs to figure his shit out and finish the Rebuilds before he kills himself so I can finally get closure to them and then forget they even exist.

And the Madoka people need to get back to doing that. I wanna see what happens after Rebellion. Homura did NOTHING wrong.

That atomic breath scene is what makes up for everything else

Reminder this will be King Ghidorah for Godzilla 2.

Neat.

>When is Anno not depressed?
1.0 and 2.0

I'm fine with this. Man-in-a-suit Ghidorah was basically just a golden wall that made noises and lightning. I'd love to see him actually move like he's alive.

>copies of eva characters
is this bait? it's so obviously untrue, none of shin gojira's characters are remotely like eva characters you fucking mong. if you think his design was bad you also have shit taste, it looked like a radioactive lizard, which is 100% what it's supposed to be.

No it's fucking not. They're not gonna make Ghidorah into a three headed smaug

>Apparently 3.0 drove Anno into a depression and he needed to get away from Rebuild. Working on Godzilla rejuvenated him and now he's ready to get back to Evangelion.
GOD DAMN he does this each time....its not like alot is going on for the rebuilds...god damn japan..

To be fair, it's not hard to see why You Can (Not) Redo would drive a man into depression.

It was evolving into the form that defeated it, a group of smaller creatures working together

US BLU RAY RELEASE WHEN??

He deserved it.