Stop being a NEET. Make something out of yourself. Find a woman, get married and have a couple of kids...

Stop being a NEET. Make something out of yourself. Find a woman, get married and have a couple of kids. Build a home together. Grow up and become the best version of yourself.

No

I've sworn virginity to Kek until the end of the race war

Para ser grande, sê inteiro: nada
Teu exagera ou exclui.
Sê todo em cada coisa. Põe quanto és
No mínimo que fazes.
Assim em cada lago a lua toda
Brilha, porque alta vive.

Ricardo Reis

Best version defined by?

I'm looking forward to becoming a wizard. Just a little over 10 years to go. Until then, I'll be a generate red-pilled alpha male.

At the end of the Race war lord Kek will bestow his surviving wizards with QT waifus and families.

But I'm nonwhite

>doubles

Cap this post someone please

Do some of you actually not have jobs or is it just a meme?

ok

I am a sworn NEET-Wizard until the race war is over

I'd suggest you do the same.

Being so repulsive that no woman will ever fuck you is different than "swearing virginity to kek"

Proud grocery store employee barely living above the poverty line checking in.

I had a qt girlfriend before today

But I'm already a winner.
Don't know what I'm doing here thou

But OP, that's racist!

>Find a woman

To you more angry, depressed, or right-wingish guys:

1. Just because women suck doesn’t mean men don’t suck too. Just because the other “team” is fucking things up badly doesn’t mean your “team” is doing everything right and should never be criticized.

Yes, women are real problems today. I have written scores of articles on this blog regarding that very topic. Check out the archive for more on that.

But men are also real problems today, which means men need to be criticized too. Harshly so. Again, that doesn’t mean I’m defending women or think that women are doing everything right. Obviously the opposite it the case. It means I’m calling men out for their pussy bullshit and their contributions to the very problems many of you guys are complaining about.

Remember, I’m not here to take sides like you guys. I’m here to report things as objectivity as possible so that men can become better. I’m going to call women out for their crap, and men out for their crap. Both are guilty.

2. If I talk about low-income men who live at home with their parents and play video games too much, and your first thought is “Well women suck today so why should I bother doing any more work than that?”, then you’re showing how completely and utterly warped your mind has become.

You should want to make more money FOR YOU, not for some woman! You should want to build a business FOR YOU, not for some woman! You should want to live in your own place and be a free man FOR YOU, not for some woman!

If all you can think about is how these things will affect possible women in your life, you have become entirely woman-centric in your thinking. You should want to make good money and live a free and independent life even if you never plan on have sex with a woman ever again.

3. When you guys use manosphere-nerd phrases like “feminist grrl-power” or “value signal” and things like that, it shows that you’re a little too trapped in your alt-right / MGTOW manosphere bubble. In my opinion, you really need to back off on the time and emotion you spend reading manosphere sites (I barely read any, and I write for one!) and spend more time getting out in the real world increasing your income, achieving your goals and your Mission, getting laid, and improving your health and fitness.

This anger and resentment isn’t going to make you a better man.

Im 33 years old.
I've only worked 1 year and a half in my whole life.
Im fat, smell like cum and sweat.
I'm a virgin and only kissed a girl once, never held hands.
Dont even have money for vidya, i just play old vidya.

Have I failed? Is it over for me?. Time passed so fucking fast, it literally went from 18 yo to 30.

Most NEETs are fucked by unemployment/poverty.

Fuck. I'm well adjusted, have a degree, a job, and I'm married. I don't even beat off to traps or fur. I feel so unwanted here now.
G-goodbye forever, Sup Forums, sniff.

WITNESSED

I work full time and part time i make mad bank

>Stop being a cuck. Make something out of yourself. Buy a bow, get a horse, rape women. Lay siege to the town together and become a richer version of yourself.