IMDbPro may have just confirmed Christopher Nolan as the next James Bond director

We did it, bros.

metro.co.uk/2017/05/05/imdbpro-may-have-just-confirmed-christopher-nolan-as-the-next-james-bond-director-6617406/

No Craig, no care.

The name's Bond, Big Bond.

No manlets allowed

>7 gun is literally pointed at his head

If true that would be pretty cool. Finally a big name directing Bond.

Craig is a manlet.

>mayl

>Michael Fassbender and Idris Elba have already ruled themselves out of the race, while it is thought that long-time favourite Tom Hiddleston has been deemed too ‘smug’ to play the role.

Probably done because everyone knows that Nolan will not cast Elba as Bond.

Oh FUCK.

RIP James Bond

Chris Nolan is literally too gay to pull off any kind of sexuality in his movies. How the hell is he gonna get Bond interacting with femme fatales? Of course, by being moronically pretentious and completely unsexy. This guy wouldn't know how to get a vagina moist in a fucking sauna.

Tom hardy confirmed for bond

>The next Bond girl will be Anne Hathaway

Not to mention the faggot can't shoot action to save his fucking limp dick.

This is all round the worst fucking choice for the Bond franchise they could have possibly made.

Goddammit all. Fuck this goddamn Nolan meme and his utterly retarded bumfuck fanbase.

Wrong.

HEY OVERTHERE, GORGEOUS

WELL HELLO BEAUTIFUL

>Mr. Bond, I'm CIA

Q

>Nolan is forever doomed to make PG-13 shit
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Michael Caine as 007 confirmed YES

>Post yfw Aidan Gillen plays Blofeld and Tom Hardy plays Bond

L

Oh Alohaaa Attractive!

this line clearly established what how deranged joker's mind is. nolan is a genius

Does this mean Michael Cane is M and Joseph Gordon Levitt is Q?

Will Tom Hardy be the Oddjob type?

Bond is pretty smug though.

>Does this mean Michael Cane is M and Joseph Gordon Levitt is Q?

[WALT JR. VOMITING]

You're a big Bond

IT WAS ME CIA ALL ALONG

Tom Hardy - Bond
Villain - CIA

This is big news for us!

Bane?

Dummy, half the Bond girls die anyway. Dead lovers are this guy's obsession since he married an uggo before he became famous.
This post is correct, however. Nolan insisting on shooting all the action himself leads to retardation.

This fag.

Hurr Durr extra #4 plays.... Cringe bitch.

WE DID IT BROS

>This is the biggest Bond I've done. The biggest Bond anyone's done since the silent era, in technical terms.

I'm MI6.

>Monsieur Bond, je suis DPSD

Nolan. Bravo, Nolan.

For England

They should let him remake OHMSS with a one-hit-wonder Bond before bringing Craig back for his last movie

ben quadinaros looking 3dpd

He should be Wolverine not Bond

Fucking get over it, Bond died during the ending of Die Another Day and everything after that has just been raping the franchise's corpse.

Shia Lebouf bond when?

I want Henry Cavill as James Bond.

DROPPED

I think Craig recently said he's doing one more, which I believe was still part of his contract

Craig is already signed on for one last movie
Aidan Gillen could be a great bond villain though

BOND IS SAVED

I can see them going for him since they took obvious inspiration for the Craig movies from the Nolan Batman trilogy. Skyfall is damn near a remake of TDK. I think this would be shit though. Nolan relies too much on characters explaining every facet of the plot in long, oversold exposition dumps. If there's any film series where you need to just shut up and show through action, it's Bond.

>no Craig
Finally.

underated

>Not to mention the faggot can't shoot action to save his fucking limp dick.

The action scenes in Inception and The Dark Knight are some of the most iconic action scenes of the 21st century.
Stop memeing for once in your pathetic life.

meme director for meme franchise who fuckin cares. james bond has found a way to make espionage dull and boring. its still coasting off of its former glory. mission impossible is true spy kino.