Racist White People

Why are whites so fucking racist?
I am Overseas Chinese.
I have lived in the US, in Canada and now in Argentine because my brother has a store here

Every place I was mocked by the people.
You think we cannot hear when you laugh behind our backs.

but we can here
China will be #1 superpower very soon so you'll laugh no more.

Fuck gweilos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CIQdaDoqXsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No you won't chink-boy

去下地狱鬼仔

We're coming back for Hong Kong motherfucker.
What are you going to do? Gurn at us?

You think we dont know you're talking shit about us to our face in Mandarin?

Theres a reason even spics dont like you.

You act like Chinese don't talk shit about white people behind their backs in their gookspeak

hahaha

English pig-skin with what navy?
Hong Kong is Chinese forever
Chinese asked for what is theirs and you run like a dog with tail between the legs.

another gweilo country that doesn't matter
China only enemy is America now
The rest are too weak
Just scared barking dogs

You have no chance against USA bruv

you would never know, you'll never gonna be white.

they go to food banks and resell the canned goods meant for hungry people.

youtube.com/watch?v=CIQdaDoqXsE

Whites in a poor country tend to be racist. Especially ones that has defaulted for their economy before for and is obsessed with a bit of land (island) it failed to regain for example.

That might explain why you have racism issues from whites at your location.

Unfortunately the UK stopped being a super power when it let most of it's Commonwealth go.

The worst enemy for any country is themselves first and that can be related to many other events in the past.

>I have lived in the US, in Canada and now in Argentine because my brother has a store here
>because my brother has a store here

This is why everyone hates you. Keep your own fucking store in your own fucking country.

>Every place I was mocked by the people.
Because in every place you organize yourselves into closed ghettos, avoid contact with local population and then suddenly wonder why no one likes you.

>Chinese person calling anyone racist
Top kek, this is a slide thread

Also last time you tried war you got BTFO by Vietnamese border forces while their actual army was pwning Chmers you tried to protect. I wouldn't dream about becoming superpower with military skills like these.

>couldn't even take Taiwan while you had the chance
lol whatever you say chink

To be honest, literally everyone hates the chinese.

>Argentina complaining about whites

Oh wait, I guess this is acceptable because they're white.

Hey, Chink.

I'm black. I lived in the southern United States all my life. You will find racism everywhere, in the South at least you see it coming and its honest. Northern parts of the states are racist, but they like to be passive-aggressive pussies about it.

I've been to China, SK, Jpn, and out all three are racists. China was worse though.

Tl:dr Fuck you, fuck China, Racism will always exist and grow the fuck up. You pussy.

chinese are a perfect group of stupid, yet hard working people.

it's not really a compliment, but it's true to me.

you are all racist
British people in Hong Kong also racist
probably from the poverty in UK.
Americans are the most racist.

You come to Macao, Hong Kong and look down on Chinese, but there is more money on the tiny island of Macao than in the whole UK.

my brother is married to a girl from Fujian that was living here, Fujian is a very poor province of China. Already making very good money since you gweilos are so lazy that you cannot run a 24 hours store.

in the past you expelled us but now you welcome us because you are scared. but you are still racist.

I've heard that southern black folks get along with southern white folks better WITH overt racism as opposed to the passive-agressiveness of northerners. Is that true user?

>You're racist
>Everyone thats not Chinese is lazy

Can you introduce me to your sister? I only shagged Korean girls never a Chink.
I dont have single sisters but I have a really fat dog I could trade.

OPEN YOUR EYES Chang the Chinese are the most racist group of people on planet Earth!

Fuck you gweilo
Chinese don't eat dogs
But we also don't fuck dogs like gweilos

you always try to enter the store with your dogs
take them to the hair salon
buy better food for the dog than people in africa eat

Sick gweilos are obsessed with the dogs
Then you take it out on the Chinese
another example of gweilo racism.

When has China invade Africa?
When has China dropped nuclear bombs?
When had China hidden Japanese murders of civilians? Or put Japanese Emperor war criminal on his throne again?

When has China sold slaves?

All the racist gweilos did this.

I'm from Georgia, and have lived here my whole life.

In Georgia the black population makes up around 30 percent of the population. The city I live in is 40 percent black. With this manny blacks around, it is impossible not to interact with them.

Tbh the blacks I have worked with and have hung around don't care if you say nigga, point out a sterotype, or say, " where did that black or white guy go." In all honesty, it's mostly other white people, especially white women who will call you a racist for saying any of these things.

Even though I wish there were not as many blacks, I really do not mind them if they are acting civil.

Wealthy or middle class areas in the UK tend to be all multi-cultural due to the globalisation and EU cuck crusade so racism is very little overall.

Even the poor people are becoming contaminated by the cuck crusade and many are already are fully.

That said you will find racists regardless of where you go. Chinese also have the capacity to be racist amongst themselves with social classes (caste system tier bullshit basically).

That said you will find plenty of racism in my local area as it is the dumping ground for migrants and you have the exotic tastes of falling victim to racism from whites (more likely eastern Europeans such as Polish or Bulgarians than English), niggers (more likely born here, but some also from aboard too), sand-niggers (equal chance of born here or foreign born) and other East Asians (varies a lot as there are few but I'm sure you might come across Vietnamese who hate Chinese).

If you are a masochist to racism you would love my area a lot.

Can't really care about the wealth of the UK compared to a tiny island as I personally have no control of that and can't do anything about the government in the UK wanting to cuck itself.

Simple point is not all whites are racist.

dude it's just ironic racist banter and i don't know enough to try refuting or one upping what you posted. i'd never deny whites can be racist same as anybody from any ethnic or racial group,

>not my fault
>didn't know
>just joke
Always the same excuse
but you wont do anything to change behavior

all the whites are rich because they are living on stolen land
from the africans
and the indians
and the asians

China rise will correct this
Already is correcting.

NATO criminals already afraid of China

goodbye fucking gweilos
200 years of military adventures are over.

>White people are racist

ITT we are going to hate whites and discriminate against whites but it's whites who are the racist.

> nohohoho it's you