Any good tv comedies out these days? just watch the first couple episodes of pic related and it was dogshit

any good tv comedies out these days? just watch the first couple episodes of pic related and it was dogshit

Trial And Error is okay.
Making History is okay, too.
People on Sup Forums seem to like Silicon Valley.
I've heard good things about The Mick.
The Detour is on its second season which I haven't seen, but the first season was pretty enjoyable.

Silicon Valley
Vice Principals
Baskets
Angie Tribeca

How badly does this make fun of walmart? I used to work there.

Season 2 is decent actually. The first season was pretty mediocre and forgettable though desu.

As someone who worked at K-mart for 6 years, it was super fucking obvious the pilot was filmed in one.
Also, the show really nails the its portrayal of the average customer and employee

>Angie Tribeca
Never has a comedy made me so angry. I struggled through the first episode.

I'll be honest, I mostly like it because Rashida was my The Office waifu.

Wtf is this guy's problem?

he doesn't exist

Most of that stuff is perfectly harmless.

Wow what a fucking douche bag! People who work retail have it hard enough as it is dealing with niggas like this is outrageous

can i just skip the first and go straight to that or will i miss out on the plot/jokes and such?

Try cleaning up after him and I bet you'd change your tune.

superstore is funny

>the gun department

Hunting rifles, faggot.

I liked Trial and Error

You won't miss anything skipping the first season but that guy has horrible taste, the first season was alright and it's gone downhill with each episode since.

Silicon Valley. New episodes this sunday

Is this a shitty ripoff of the actually funny British show?

MURRICA bitch

this

first season was watchable, in like some mindless shit to watch during a hangover way.

second season is awful.

>The
>Gun
>De
>Part
>Ment

>this is supposed to make me go "oh ok then"

Every man should be capable of wielding a killin' weapon, though I'd prefer if Walmart had a sword department.

Yeah, it at least seemed watchable when it was contained to the store and what bullshit happened there, but in season 2 they're exploring the characters' lives and romances and it's impossible to care.

They actually filmed this at a K-Mart in Burbank. I was on the set and I saw that guy who cut his nipple off from Mad Men. I had no idea what was going on.

Do you guys really not like the second season? I felt the opposite way about the show desu. I thought the first season was generic and boring but found the second season to actually be pretty funny and enjoyable.

It seemed like it would at least be watchable when it was all about the nonsense they got up to in the store. The second season has had too much focus on the character's personal lives and their lives outside the store for my taste. It's just not the kind of show where we care about the character's lives outside of the shitty store they work in.

The episode where Jonah goes to Amy's parent's house to help them move for example, they just both leave work to go on a relationship building adventure and it was stupid from beginning to end.

booty blasted europlebians detected.

I don't like that they try to make Amy and Jonah into Jim and Pam from the office. I don't find either character that likeable and it's kinda weird to have a will they/won't they thing going when one of the characters is married and has a kid. Plus, I don't really find America Ferrara attractive.

I still like the second season though because the humor is more cynical, it's obvious that they're trying to copy The Office and even though it's not as good it does manage to have some of the same type of humor and that's why I like it. It's not a great show by any means, but I do find it somewhat enjoyable. I can kinda understand your perspective though.

Is Red Oaks any good?

Brockmire is the best new show on TV.

HBO's Animals has kicked it into a better gear.

Where do you think the columbine fags got the bullets?

>he can't buy lethal weapons at his local discount big-box

How does it feel to be treated like a child?

The Detour is funny.
Isn't Fargo a comedy?

>Isn't Fargo a comedy?
Dark comedy

The Mick is good.

>Not offering yourself at a place where they let you test fire a weapon at their range.

Killing yourself at a place where you don't have to buy the gun is actually the most jewish way to go with that.

The Mick is corny as hell. I'm glad someone from ISASIP got work but c'mon man.

What do you mean by corny? I would call Modern Family corny.

agreed with this. They clearly had Amy and Jonah paired up when writing the pilot but haven't realised the actors have no chemistry and are written poorly. I literally get no feeling that Amy has romantic feelings for Jonah

The supporting characters are okay, Dina can be funny