Stephen Colbert Hits Best Ratings Since 2015 Premiere

thedailybeast.com/cheats/2017/05/05/stephen-colbert-hits-best-ratings-since-2015-premiere?via=desktop&source=copyurl

lol drumpfkins btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=33794
cbs.com/feedback/
cbsinteractive.com/advertising
madashellboycott.com/demo/petitions/cbs-advertisers-list/
pastebin.com/raw/Mtmg0pkH
conservativefighters.com/stephen-colbert-petition/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that supposed to be a good thing? Like capeshit being popular is a good thing? He's ratings are based on solely choosing easy pickings.

Based Colbert. Literally /our guy/

>Sup Forumsshits BTFO in other thread
>they report it and it gets deleted
Let's see how long they can hang in this round.

inb4
>ecks dee rumpft supporters are so mad that someone makes fun of their god emperor
>yet if you make fun of my god emperor colbert i will become so upset i will tell you that SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE, HOW COULD HAVE THIS HAPPENED I WAS WITH HERRRRR MOMMY HOW??!?

>Colbert gets shit ratings
JAJAJ EL JUSTO, Trump won, What went wrong?
>Colbert gets good ratings
Who gives a fuck about popular shit

my mom is very happy with me that my idol is a twink late night show host, can you say the same plumbtskins?

Does this pass for banter now?

LMAO look at his trumptard!! HAHA HE IS SO UPSET
dont you have a nazi rally to attend to? kill someone who isn;t white and straight or something xdd?

>Ratings don't mean shit because Advertises are pulling more and more funding from TV

LOL BTFO REDDITOS HEHEHE SO OWNED

Fuck off you 12 year old Hill shill

cringe thread I guess?

>Since 2015
So nobody was watching his stupid fucking show until he started targeting Trump more often

I hate republicans too but your late night show isn't making my red state more blue. Nor is the federal government's failings. Most people vote by party lines for life. :(

>colbert walks on stage
>audience on the edge of their seat, some begin preemptively passing out from excitement
>colbert smirks
>so....Trump this week, I mean...really?
>at once - a cacophony of shrieks and laughter of immeasurable magnitude erupts from the crowd
>colbert chuckles to himself and then points at the camera
>i mean c'mon people - im looking at you, white males
>all the women in the audience immediately begin twerking on the one black guy in the bleachers until the vibrations begin superheating his body to neutron star level temperatures
>the camera zooms in on colberts face
>seriously, do you not realize what year it is?
>the tidal forces resulting from the combination of applause, laughter, and tribal dancing starts to alter the very fabric of time itself
>colberts face begins to bend and contort until it loses any resemblance to its original figure
>the universe as we know it rips and vanishes into sheer darkness, leaving only one cardboard sign from the audience floating indefinitely within the endless abyss
>"it was her turn"

Trying too hard

>Reddit forms a CIDF for 'epic Sup Forums raid.
>nobody cares

typical from an insensitive fascist cuck, you know there are a lot of people out there who can't and will never cringe because """people""" like you invented slavery which in return made us look for our mommy's or last resort tactics which is indeed the
>u-u-umm w-what should i writ... CRINGE haha that should do it me is smart mommy please clean pooper *brumpppffttt*

It's almost like people don't like him or something

it's pasta

Include @CBS @Ford @ProctorGamble @Bayer @Pfizer in your tweets to gum up their feeds.

Advertiser phones. They are getting lots of calls. Keep going. It's easy. They don't argue, they just take your complaint.

Ford 8003923673

Bayer 8008004793

Procter & Gamble 5139831100

Pfizer 8008793477

Glaxo Smith Kline 8888255249

File an FCC complaint for indencency:

online: consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=33794

email: [email protected]

Complain to CBS:

cbs.com/feedback/

cbsinteractive.com/advertising

madashellboycott.com/demo/petitions/cbs-advertisers-list/

Advertiser emails:

pastebin.com/raw/Mtmg0pkH

Petition:

conservativefighters.com/stephen-colbert-petition/

>Making fun of Donald Trump

How? How is this possible? There is literally nothing funny or unusual about the man in any capacity.

That's hilarious. You guys really are the new SJW. Good shit. Best of luck with your letter-writing campaign!

>That faggot-ass Richard Spencer haircut

You know he'd been dreaming of that moment for months.

You can stop doing that any time

>2.5 rating
>good

i am just getting started unlike the white race who's doing it for a millennia and won;t stop until every rock is turned and hear our ancestors scream with agony and i will whisper "no..."

niggers were buying and selling each other for a millennia before the White man showed up.

If I told you that I get your joke would you stop? I get it. We all get it. If I typed LOL would that help? LOL.

So why is this thread no colbertposting and all weird 12 year olds arguing?

How much money do you think the guy who makes that Colbert meme makes?

>haircut

>Defeat terrorism and crazy dictators? He couldn’t even defeat Two and a Half Men.

Ratings

2.74 million viewers

US population = 325 million people

Literally 99% of the country doesn't give a fuck

Good for him. Fuck you for citing shitty sites but Colbert literally has Trump assblasted at this point. Having the FCC get involved.

I mean how much of pissy cunt of a bitch do you have to be to do that?

>"So..."
>audience sits nervously
>short period of absolute dead silence
>AND REMEMBER LÛT, WHEN HE SAID TO HIS PEOPLE: "COMMIT YE THE WORST SIN SUCH AS NONE PRECEDING YOU HAS COMMITTED IN THE 'ÂLAMÎN?
>VERILY, YE PRACTISE YOUR LUSTS ON MEN INSTEAD OF WOMEN. NAY, BUT YE ARE A PEOPLE TRANSGRESSING BEYOND BOUNDS."
>AND THE ANSWER OF HIS PEOPLE WAS ONLY THAT THEY SAID, "DRIVE THEM OUT OF YOUR TOWN, THESE ARE INDEED MEN WHO WANT TO BE PURE OF SINS!"
>THEN ALLAH SAVED HIM AND HIS FAMILY, EXCEPT HIS WIFE; SHE WAS OF THOSE WHO REMAINED BEHIND.
>AND ALLAH RAINED DOWN UPON THEM A RAIN OF BRIMSTONE. THEN SEE WHAT WAS THE END OF THE MUJRIMÎN.
>...
>A minute passes. Cut to entire studio audience, all now fallen down dead from exsanguination of no apparent cause. All homosexuals in the North American continent likewise mysteriously bleed to death simultaneously. Remaining survivors convert to Islam.
>...
>He suddenly flicks his head back and smiles.
>"Stay right there ladies and gentlemen! Coming up is Brad Pitt and Miley Cyrus! Stick around!"

>watch_this_post_trigger_reddit.webm
What did he mean by this?

BATRUMP

literally butthurt

>literal who
First result, fucking kek

Does he even view his own show as American?

Stay butt blasted libtard

"LOL" as in the zulu word for "n*****"??? are you fucking kidding me? it was all fun and games until now son, you are in a big trouble, i don't care what you have to say anymore, i'll end you like the great Thuth-Anakh-Amon ended
you've done it now mister

>Trump
>involved in any of this
stop

>DUDE CRUMPF LMAO
>ratings skyrocket

Lol.

What even is the point you attempted to make with this post?

Spectacular statistics there. Beautiful. I also wonder how many bears watch as well.

here's another (you) for pity. hopefully you'll stop sucking so much cock.

cancer

>REEEEEEEEE
>You're not allowed to use our highly successful tactics of commercial boycotts and Alinksy targeting
>Only we can use those tactics guyz
>Stop using tactics that work

Whites didn't invent slavery, retard.

JAJAJA COLBERTO MUY TRIUMPHO Y SUCCESFULO JAJAJA

At least is making an attempt to be funny.. you are just getting pretty unironically mad at some low-effort shitposts.

>FCC out of the blue when nothing was done wrong suddenly puts out a statement that they're investigating
>right after Colbert talking shit

Oh no! You're right. This bombastic retard had nothing to do with it! The FCC just took it upon themselves to look like fucking retards.

Dubs.

... is something we must eradicate from our society just like those wh-aham uham *wink wink*

>unironically uses the term 'libtard'

There's no way you're a real person.

I don't know, but you're angry and frustrated so I'm content.

More like bored. It's not rage inducing or clever or anything. Just dumb.

but they invented the misery we all share, and they will love you for it

Only guys who watch Colbert and people like him are men who like to sit in the dark corner, smoking a cigarette, while watching some stranger fuck their wife/gf

But you haven't told me what I'm supposed to be angry and frustrated about so how can I be? I don't even know what you're trying to convey.

Not that guy, but you're the one on the side with the ridiculious insults.. just in colbertposting threads I've seen the words "dudebro", "pissbaby" and "Sup Forumsbeard" used unironically. Feel more bad for sharing opinions with caricatures of human beings, please.

the slavery you are thinking about was expanded by portugal supported by turks, modern slavery as in RIGHT NOW salverey is an arab and asian thing almost entirely

kek

YOU DID IT Sup Forums!

I thought it was the alt-right's dark army of trolls reporting stephen when he dindu nuffin

And did those words hurt your feelings? That's not very nice of those people, I'm sorry you had to read those words. Hopefully they will be more sensitive when speaking to you in the future.

can someone believe that dudebros are a thing outside the huffington post dramatic articles

t. pissbaby

>you're the one on the side with the ridiculious insults.

Nah

BLOW
THE
FUCK
OUT

Moldylocks BTFO

Spotted the newfriend redditors.

>mfw I remember when Sup Forums was actually satire
They played stupid for so long they attracted all the actual stupid people who didn't know they were joking.

i've experienced this feeling once:
it was when i was 9 years old and i took the lantern when i entered the house, the house was dark, i went into my parents bedroom and as i raised the lantern ever so slowly in an upwards motion i've seen the deed, 7 brown man from an arab decent gracefully make love with my mommy.
i will never forget her last words "please come closer and light the room". my uncle once died from it.

I see CLOMFT posting has really worked in Sup Forumss favor

such many casses

>reverse image search the ebin reaction image
>first result reddit

>leftist """"humor""""

>ledditors can't handle people going after their cuck king

sad!

this is a reddit+her thread now, in fact this is our board, the /tv zeitgest belongs to the progressive minorities, cis and trans and beatiful muslims.

an image macro? do you also follow occupy democrats on facebook or something? at least pt a modicum of effort into pretending you're from here and not R/marchagainstrump

And did that word hurt your feelings? That's not very nice of those people, I'm sorry you had to read that word. Hopefully they will be more sensitive when speaking to you in the future.

pretty sad colbert is seen as the best satirical show in the mainstream right now
real satire is fucking dead

you lefty faggots don't get it do you?
if colbert gets fired we win
if colbert has to apologize for homophobia we win
if the left stops attacking freedom of speech just so they can call the president a cockholster we win

there's literally 0 reasons for the right to not go after colbert

vs
stealing pepe memes etc.

compare and contrast, this is why the left lost the meme war. the iq difference is substantial.

>there's literally 0 reasons for the right to not go after colbert

How about not being a whiny faggots? Because Colbert didn't apologize, he explicitly stated he won't apologize, and the "right" have exposed themselves for the thin-skinned crybabies everyone knows them to be.

But... you're whining and being a thin skinned crybaby right now. Posting a le epic Obama laugh image xD doesn't really change that, pal.

/TV IS WITH HER /TV IS WITH HER /TV IS WITH HER /TV IS WITH HER /TV IS WITH HER /TV IS WITH HER /TV IS WITH HER /TV IS WITH HER /TV IS WITH HER /TV IS WITH HER /TV IS WITH HER /TV IS WITH HER /TV IS WITH HER /TV IS WITH HER /TV IS WITH HER /TV IS WITH HER /TV IS WITH HER /TV IS WITH HER /TV IS WITH HER /TV IS WITH HER /TV IS WITH HER

Someone actually thought this was funny

You should go back to Twitter and start another hashtag.

>REEEEEEEEE
>You're not allowed to use our decades old tactics of commercial boycotts and Alinksy targeting
>Only we can use those tactics guyz
>Stop using our tactics on us

>How dare you whine about us whining too much.
>whines more

Highest ratings ever. Fallon's in the tank. Nice boycott, bitch.

as I see, one side is having fun, while the other is defending colbert

i'm so glad that i'm not a nigger

>someone said something I don't like and I want them to stop
>muh freedom of speech
You guys have become a parody of yourselves