Thoughts on The Amazing Atheist aka TJ Kirk?

Thoughts on The Amazing Atheist aka TJ Kirk?

pure awesome

He's bananas.

Banana

In asshole

pure shit

COMPLETE

PERVERTED

FAGGOT

A Fucking White Male

TRIPLETS TO OPEN THE BOOSTER PACK

one rare guaranteed

BANANA
A
N
A
N
A

I can't respect a man that films himself putting a Banana in his own asshole.

I
REALLY
THIS

Amazing Atheist is incapable of empathy. So whenever he rants on some kind of group he sounds like a complete idiot.

Plus, he looks like a disgusting caveman. Like jesus how hard is it to shave and get a hear cut. The guy looks like a true degenerate so it kind of fits his content. By a degenerate for a degenerate.

All atheists should be killed. Sage and reported

I haven't watched his stuff in years what has he been up to?

Banana in ass is all that comes to mind
impossible to take serious anymore

he poured hot oil on his dick

that's all he will ever be to me

He's the original SJW vblogger. Bonus points for having a smaller penis than even newborns, no wonder he's such an angry cuck.

I prefer Aitheism is Unstoppable

Asperger syndrome sufferer given wings by clickbait business model eventually degenerating his character further. Such is the case with all people creating content out of themselves. Boring!

he's not funny or cool at all.
Nobody respectable likes him as a person.

He rook the redpill in recent videos.

What dose Sup Forums think of chris ray gun?

Atheists can't be redpilled.

Massive faggot. Heathen. Traitor to the West.

Will swing on the day of the rope.

He's one nasty fuck.

In all seriousness though, did he ever like apologize or try to explain the whole incident away somehow; like "I was stoned about of my mind and it somehow made sense in my semi-conscious haze"?

Or is he cool just saying; I'm an atheist and thus am confident that the rest of society won't judge me when I reduce myself to behavior that's more suitable for a chimpanzee in a zoo, then that of a civilized human being?

Keep your weirdness behind closed doors user, it's for your own good; if you ever post yourself on /b make sure to obscure your face.

I watched him since around 10 years ago. My worldview has moved on a lot since then but it seems that he never really grew up.

This.

If youre talking about the bananna oil incident: he either just owned it and was like >Yea, bananna in my butt was up
Or he just didnt talk about it, though I think there is a video of him adresssing it

Lost all little respect I had for him when he went and shoved a banana up his butt.

Also, he has a little benis :DDD

hot, oily ballz

He addressed it and just basically owned it. Said it was for an ex lover who was into that stuff.

hypocrite

Kek

le classical liberal

fat pedophile retard

says okay things 1/10 times

Shiny shiny...shiny boots of leather.

A rope won't support that weight, day of the ratchet strap.

He makes me go bananas.

High in potassium

Just like all Atheists he doesn't worship god, he worships himself.

Just like your skin. But honestly what kind of a faggot sticks a banana in his ass in an attempt to win over a woman.

Like I realize hes dumb as a fucking brick but can you not use your brain for more than 2 seconds to come to rationalization that hey maybe this might be retarded.

he is fine. on the red pill level of thunderfoot.

>Atheism does not seem understand its own contradiction. They fancy themselves as a group that is devoid of worship. Yet, they do still worship. The billboard says, “believe in humanity, not god.” Belief here means more than simply an intellectual assent, as if they encouraging the reader to accept the reality of humanity’s existence. Rather they are talking of faith, that state of committed belief that Christians often talk about.

>Yet, humanity and god as terms are used in a sense as if they were mindless, impersonal forces, like George Lucas’ fabled Force. However, humanity is made up of millions of individual men, each with his own will. So, in practical terms, to believe in humanity is to have a committed belief, what a man calls faith, in millions of men. This makes each man an individual god, worshiped by his fellow gods, and each god worshiping himself.

>Even though the atheist desires to escape worship, he inevitably worships the man closest to him, his self, and every other man on the planet, in the name of humanity. But, that is not atheism, that is paganism.

tl:dr bananas

ps- hot cooking oil on micropenis