Have you signed Mike "the Corporate Hoe" Rowe's pledge yet, Sup Forums?

Have you signed Mike "the Corporate Hoe" Rowe's pledge yet, Sup Forums?

Also, new season of Dirty Jobs when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVEuPmVAb8o
articles.latimes.com/1986-11-01/local/me-14439_1_scaffold
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>lol let's treat our pleb like trash that will show them
>wtf why the white race is disappearing?

Is mike of jewish extraction?

>white race

there was never such a thing

the blue race, however, is thriving

Is this the cuck manifesto?

I've always wondered what people who treat pic related seriously do in their spare time. I like to think they have personal hobbies, maybe read books to learn about the world, or spend some precious time bonding with their families, but that never seems to be the case. They think most hobbies are useless, never read anything, and treat their families like shit. Do they do anything at all besides waiting until they can work again?

Sup Forums as of late has been conservatard so it's awfully supsicious how hard this thread is going the opposite way as soon as it spawns.

What?

You sound like someone who signed the pledge. Was #7 your favorite point?

Read 5, 10, and 12. No Jew is going to sign off on those.

>B-b-but sitting in my room posting frogs on an internet image board is a job!

I use the term conservatard and you still act this way? Hmmm.

I'm and I was agreeing with you.

stop spamming

I grew up and live around people who would unironically call Rowe /theirguy/. They actually all hate their jobs and in their free time they just watch tv and drink cheap beer.

What kind of work do they do? Are they all overweight?

Blue collar jobs mostly. Idk how specific you want. But yes they're all overweight and so are their wives and children

That right there is some blue pilled shit.

Well all I know is that most construction workers I see are usually noticeably overweight which seems surprising since you would think that working on your feet all day and engaging in manual labor would keep you relatively fit.

>Mike Rowe fans
>reading a book

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not hard to explain. Either they actually slack off a lot at work, and/or they eat like fucking pigs and think, "well, I lift things all day, so I should be fine to eat as much of anything I want!"

I can't wait to see a bunch of divorced 55 year olds who work at a Walmart post this shit on Facebook in between articles from "patriot truth report" and pictures of skulls with flames next to them

So this is the mentality that sells lotto tickets I suppose.

It's mostly people in their early to mid 20s who dropped out of college who post this as they're going through their 2 month long trade school in order to "virtue signal" at their friends who are still in college
>hurr i didnt drop out because i lacked discipline; i did it because its a stupid dishonorable waste of time
>im gonna learn a trade and make 100k starting fresh out of trade school

>The best way to demonstrate my value on the job is to show up early, leave late, and never complain
Said the person without a single marketable skill that anyone would possibly care about.

Where the fuck are these people working where the whiners don't get rewarded and the stoics get the promotions? Has Mike rowe ever even worked white collar?

No. He's been in acting his entire life.

>it's a Mike read Who Moved My Cheese and took it to heart episode

>things are good so you can never ever ever try to make things better
Also that smug ass grin is one of the most punchable faces I've seen in a while

I can just see gen x and millennials reading the pledge, getting red in the face and screaming ITS NOT FAIR WAAAAAAAAAAHHHH BABY BOOMERS HAD IT SO EASY while the majority of them still live at home because they are too fucking lazy to get out there and get a J O B

Food here is so calorically dense and lacking in basic nutrition that it's not hard at all to out eat the work you do at your job

Hmmm

There is literally nothing wrong with just waiting to die. It's the intended way to live in the modern world.

Beat the fuck out, holy shit. I think Bill's new Netflix show is pretty cringy but he still is credible

*cue music performance about putting things in your ass*

>education is sitting in a library
Every employer will laugh at you. And rightly so.

>t. Boomer

>people think OP's image is werid or cucked
>surprised they all make under $15/hour

hmmmm

I am currently eating a hamburger while getting 36/hr.
I have a house in a quiet neighborhood with a white picket fence, 2 kids, and a dog named Meatball.
Mike Rowe's cuckpledge is corporatist shit and so is he.

>I am currently eating a hamburger while getting 36/hr.
t. lives with his mommy and daddy

Nah.
I'm one of a handful of people on my city who know how to run/program a 6-axis CNC.

Mike Rowe is a cuck enabler.

How are your wife's sons doing? Is Jamal doing ok in school? I know it must be hard for him.

Pure wagecuckery

Put your head down and work goyim. Coming in early staying late and volunteering for everything isn't working for free it's how you get ahead.

See you on easy street wagecuck! Maybe just in time for your 70th birthday.

Fuck off with this shit.

>t. pledge-signer

.t Starbucks barista that graduated with a degree in basket-weaving studies that believes xhe is superior to dumb blue-collar plebs because xhe has a degree

Nothing wrong with not going to college though

Why would I want a job if I could comfortably live at home?

based Mike

Why are Republican' celebrities understand us blue collar guys so much better. Most of these millionaire libcucks make millennials so entitled and they never worked a day in their life. They tell you how bad it is to a "wageslave" and there is a sense of entitlement for everything. You need tips, you need vacation hours, you need medical insurance, etc. What you need is to get off your lazy ass and love to work like Mike does.

Mike understand us folks and Hollywood just doesn't get it.

How is your throat doing with the combined girth of Mike Rowe and your boss' dick jammed in there?

Pretty good, dude.

The difference is that Mike clearly lets people know he is only doing the job for the day. He hasn't renamed himself Mike "the trash collector guy"

"Science guy" isn't exactly a professional job title either, bud. Any asshole on the street who has science as a hobby could call themselves that. At least Bill Nye has been trained and employed in STEM.

Looks like a good formula to keep people obedient to the powerful. I'm sure people will eat it up.

More of a Tem than a STEM. A therapist is doctor but you don't go to one for medical advice. Like you don't go to an engineer for genetics.

Library cards cost $5 in New Zealand, scratch that one off the list please, thanks

1. More or less "American Privilege"
2. The endgame of the pursuit of happiness is happiness, you clod.
3. There is a such thing as bad job. Coal mining, sewage maintenance, hitman, pediatrician, mortician, so on so forth.
4. That's a passion for getting shit done correctly, but most people still have a dream they want to follow.
5. Oh wow, a good point. That's 20%
6. I don't understand how the second sentence is related to the first. Compliance with what? The cops?
7. That makes you the bitchboy that has to clean up everyone's messes.
8. Yet he whines and complains about lazy millenials.
9. I do agree that you shouldn't stop learning. But critical to success? Not necessarily. He's at 2/9, this and 6 had half a point each
10. Bullshit asshole, you constantly take credit.
11. 3 points now. This world is one of struggle, and of inequality.
12. Uh, this directly contradicts the above the statement.

>this is just a list of MY personal feelings
Who gives a shit about what you think, Rowe? You're only good for Dirty Jobs and VO work. The greeks were right, actors are the lowest tier of society.

This is for Ameriburgers only.

>Mike "the Corporate Hoe" Rowe

Nice one, did your boyfriend come up with that?

It rhymes and it's accurate.
Quit being a nigger.

What about genetic engineering?

Not an argument.

The C.U.C.K Pledge

Neither was the post I replied to. What's your point?

Is this going to be reposted everyday now?

Is Bill Nye going to be reposted everyday now?

Is Colbert going to be reposted everyday? Is blacked? Is cunny?
Yes, this is Sup Forums now

>all people are created equal

FUCK YOURSELF KIKE

yeah, no. I'm not taking this fake ass "joe every day worker" douchebags serf pledge.

TL;DR:Don't aim high. We are your betters. You need to toil for us. But, don't expect a decent wage. And we'll lobby congress to suppress minimum wage, safety, and 40 hour work week laws. You are a slave. Aim low. Government housing is a great idea....that people like me lobby congress to get taken away from you.

No fucking thanks. I would not be sad if this fake fucking died. Can't stand pretenders.

He needs to go back to the library with that free card and get smarter, he could have shortened all that down to 1 line "Don't be a nigger"

The guy is a complete fraud and hypocrite whose only real jobs have been acting gigs (like QVC where he was fired 3 times and openly complained about the job on camera) who claims to support blue-collar workers but doesn't even support unions or the right to organize for better working conditions or even basic safety standards imposed on employers (look at points 6, 7, and 8).

Fuck him and his corporate shill agenda.

"engineer" is being used loosely in that context

Only a few of the things Mike Rowe says are stupid. Like you should be able to complain if there's something in your job that can easily be improved.

A lot of those Blue Collar jobs pay well. My cousin does AC Repair and owns a nice house in the suburbs.

Meanwhile there's a shitload of college grads living in squalor and debt. That includes a lot of my peers.

What's wrong with 6? Safety is your responsibility.

There are also a shitload of dumb motherfuckers who don't think of their own well being and do dumb stuff like run on wet floors.

show up early and stay late, and do all the crappy tasks, goy, while your wife is banging jamal in the kitchen.

Yes you should not expect your employer to provide a safe working environment or equipment because he's already giving you the opportunity to work. Better show up early and maybe polish his shoes too. He'll appreciate that.

That's not what it means. Safety being your responsibility is keeping an eye out for hazards and taking the proper steps to prevent them.

>E.G. You're a cook and food wasn't dated? Notifier your employer and throw it out as to avoid getting people sick.

Sounds like common sense right? There's lots of cooks who are too dumb or lazy to care.

It goes both ways

If a company can't be assed to hire inspectors and maintenance to keep equipment and other safety measures in check, then yeah, don't complain about that so much and get back to work you damn ingrate.

Of course Mike Rowe's mentality and yours is that safety is ONLY the employees responsibility.

I'm not Mike Rowe and I can't speak for him. But my interpretation of his Rule Six is greatly different from yours.

I think yours is comically off as it's disasterous for an employer to have injuries. It costs a lot of money to train replacements and they'll be on the hook for sick leave.

You're living in some Anarcho-Capitalist reality where employers don't give a shit about unsafe workplaces. That's far from the truth.

Yeah okay you also seem to be living in a reality where people go to work and set themselves on fire for no reason.

Yeah I'm sure there are some crazy people out there who might just like there are outlier companies who don't give a shit. but why is the onus just on the employee, where is this fantasy world where people drive forklifts into walls cause they are just retarded.

Why even state that as a rule then? It literally states
>Safety is my responsibility.

No not the company's or my coworkers also, just mine. If I get hurt, its my fault or is he saying the only reason people get hurt at the workplace is if they are fucking retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=CVEuPmVAb8o

>implying the NEETsocs aren't the ones making these posts

>taking advice about not "following your passion" from an opera singer and professional actor

Naw, fuck this guy.

Up to number 7.

No one should ever have to work unpaid overtime, or perform duties unrelated to their work.

Ask yourself why most of the richest men in the world never even went to college

Bill Gates went to Harvard for several semesters

It doesn't say Safety is solely your responsibility. But it is your responsibility. I didn't save the gif/webm of this horrific workplace catastrophe but it's out there, here's the news article.

articles.latimes.com/1986-11-01/local/me-14439_1_scaffold

This is a perfect example of how employees DON'T look out for their own safety. They should have been smarter and not pushed Metal Scaffolding past live electricity. That's not making Safety your responsibility.

Number 11 should trigger the remaining Bernouts on here

>tfw having to do online courses for working at a healthcare company despite just being a runner and not actually working in a hospital

Gotta love how this post says everything about this person and nothing about the people he's trying to put on the spot.

>Why are Republican' celebrities understand us blue collar guys so much better. Most of these millionaire libcucks make millennials
You and your post are a mess. Seriously, honestly. You're so biased towards your brand of politics you don't realize you're discussing the same privileged people, but imagining there's some kind of distinction because the media skullfucked you during the election.
It's like you were born to be dominated and abused while asking for more. It's also funny how the board is full of you.

Dude you're so much smarter than us. You're like the Superman Nietzsche wrote of.

I think that this is a good way to have a meaningless but necessary unsecured life. Yeah you'll live and be productive, but you'll never be above another person, and you'll be fucked over the first chance (((they))) can get. Without ever knowing truly why besides blaming it on life not being fair, and accepting being a massive cuck slave like a white chad being cucked by a skinny black kid in high school.

I can get why you anons would find this virtue signaling, but all the statements on the paper I find very respectable to do, what's wrong with having these outlooks?

Being a hard worker and trying to improve yourself really triggers you guys that much?

And he ran away from that shit

>1. I have won the greatest lottery of all time
>10. I believe I am a product of my choices not my circumstances

Because the modern nu-male associates hard work with working at mcdonalds or some shit. It's unconceivable that you can interpret this to say that to become a doctor you have to work really hard at that, I don't know which of these points says "be a corporate drone, these are the only jobs that are allowed".

Just because you are given the tools does not mean you or many people would put the effort to do anything with them

>I will cheerfully be exploited
Lol slave mentality. I bet he is a christian.

There are lots of bad jobs. Without minimum wage, in the past, there were people who were working full time and still starving. There are people who have to work incredibly dangerous jobs for low pay.

Flipping burgers is not a bad job of course.

>All people are created equal
Who started this meme?

Me either, I want to get into biological research involving animal science, and for years I've started with volunteering at animal shelters to being an intern at a vet's office for 4 years, now I'm working on my own research project at college which will all help with my resume, not just by working at Mcdonald's, it's a no brainer really.

>Ok mop up the floors before your shift ends
>I'M NOT YOUR WAGEKEK SLAVE YOU CORPORATE KEK