hello redd*t

le balding quirky analytics man

>quirky
niggas just a fag

hello brazzers

I automatically devalue anyone whose focus is the NBA

>not watching the only worth watching sport this country has produced
begone commie

used to like but now I find kind of annoying; sort of like how I feel about the NBA in general

Attached: db39fe16-a66d-4969-864b-af2a7ac4b02b.jpg (960x882, 59K)

Haven’t read or listened to anything he’s done since grantland died but I remember his writing style was super boring

just another hot-take talking head masquerading as some authoritative expert

This. Feels like interest in the NBA on Sup Forums has really dropped, right ?

BIG BLACK MAN SCORE LOT OF BASKETS I REALLY LIKE HOW THEY DRIBBLE UP AND DOWN THE COURT

Attached: 1516131039353.jpg (240x290, 8K)

It's because the NBA has a shit product. It's all social media, hip hop, and celebrity garbage. The games barely even matter.

well consider that 1/3rd of the league is actively tanking instead of competing. if you're a fan of a tanking team you're less likely to be watching games this season and participating in online discussions

>not understanding the nuance and complexity of every single possession and how one small detail changes the entire outcome of the situation

you could say that about any sport,
what a retarded thing to post

>i could say the same thing about golf
retard

nba is for nu-males who want drama with their sports. NBA on TNT, TNT knows DRAMA.

Sports Drama can be seen from the way the game is played to how the athletes carry themselves off the court. They flop like European soccer players, they argue every call like they're in a play. They ham it up for the cameras, off the court they are all in the same fraternity and they're all friends. They don't care about winning, they just want to put on a good show. It's the sport for black twitter, wiggers, asian hypebeasts and casual fans.

Golf is a game, not a sport

This. The past 10 years have been an absolute nightmare for the NBA.

>a sport is not a game

>5/30 teams competing for a title every year
>5/30 teams intentionally trying to lose as many games as possible
>20/30 teams fighting for shitty playoff seeds to get blown out by top seeds, or shitty draft picks, which keep the franchises in a state of mediocrity
>regular season so meaningless than teams rest players since it doesn't matter, gets so bad the moron commissioner threatens to fine teams who rest players becuase it will affect TV ratings, and over half the league makes the playoffs anyway
>even the playoffs are terrible because the best team always wins, maybe one legit upset every decade
>literally the only legit rivalry the league has ever had is between 2 franchises because of their battles 30+ years ago who collectively own 33/71 league titles; 5 franchises own 49/71 titles
>superstars that run the league don't want to go to small market teams, so 90% of franchises have no hope besides magically drafting a top player they tanked for
>worst refereeing in the world, literally have refs imprisoned for rigging playoff series
>fans literally like the offseason more than the season itself because the season is so predictable and boring
>fans are more obsessed with drama than the games themselves, obsessed with following players snapchats, the fake "beefs" players have even though they are all friends off the court to keep viewer interest,

>"the best sports league in the world"

drama like all the players being best friends

I should have said the facade of drama. they don't think it be like it is but it do

He never said that; he said a game isn't always a sport, which is true.

based quads

this isnt an nba thread faggots
im asking about your opinion on this man in the picture

>a game isnt always a sport
retard

Nice samefagging

ok..

Attached: paranoidfgt.png (595x144, 8K)

>tic tac toe is a sport
Even if you created a bracket and made it a tournament, it still wouldn't be a sport.

He's reddit and so stuck up his own ass I don't care for him or any of the other publicly outspoken reddit browsing NBA twitter "analytics" posers.

Attached: 1519102188933.jpg (510x430, 18K)

>using photoshop to edit out the first (you)
Pathetic

because the NBA is shite now, thanks Silver, makes Stern looks good in comparison

I entered this thread expecting some crunk
I'm disappointed

He's winning it, right?

Attached: file.png (1300x724, 1.51M)

Cause all these fags aren’t staying on topic

>implying writing X’s and O’s isn’t a physical activity
That’s literally what coaches do retard