The overwhelming majority of gun owners are responsible, law-abiding citizens...

The overwhelming majority of gun owners are responsible, law-abiding citizens. Why deny them their right to these weapons?

Pic related: I had a great day at the range, guys.

not your blog.

Nice rifle

They call it the "black rifle" for a reason. Take that wanna-be haji-fighter tan tacticool bullshit off.

>magpul
>not a retro m16a1
No thanks

>implying tan Magpul isn't the tacticoolest shit to put on a rifle ever
Delete your Sup Forums account

But I live in Texas -- everything is that color.

Well why didn't you say so!!
Now it's ok!!

The overwhelming majority of Muslims are peaceful law abiding citizens. Why block them all from coming into the USA or treat them like they are all terrorists.

Modern sporting rifles are just plastic and metal and you can easily paint them any color your kid's want.

This weapon is extremely clean for a range day. I don't believe it's yours, and I don't believe it was ever fired.

Guns are necessary for at least one thing: They will be vital in the coming class war.

>class war
>killing or dying for a new t.v
topkek, just go rob someone.

I don't want anything other than bad people to die.

People who rob everyone in the country for completely irrelevant monopolized financial gain are unambiguously bad.

theres not enough wood in this thread

>going to the range jew
shoot outdoors and secluded like a man

Are magpul handguards worth it?

I have A2 handguards on mine and been thinking of getting magpuls

I prefer outdoor ranges.

>The overwhelming majority of gun owners are responsible, law-abiding citizens.
Opinion discarded, fuck off conservashit

>fagpul

Not everyone is as lucky as us that have a little private range ;)

We don't. We wanna make it harder for Achmed Karim Mustafa Baghdadi to get one.

But I forget, this is the land of the free and terrorists should be able to get a gun.

Somebody is so emotional that they forgot facts.

really? she ius going to try to abolish the oldest civil rights group in the US?

So you only have threats against sexism and penises.... Shutting down private organizations for political reasons...

Go ahead and make my day.

Our 2nd Amendment is important -- SO important -- and we have to protect it.

*applause break*

But we also have to protect our police, folks, which is why I've signed an executive order to ban cop killing assault weapons like the Assault Rifle-Fifteen.

YES

Both Hillary and Kaine are vehemently ANTI-GUN and have swore to do everything in their power to ban pistols, assault rifles and any magazine over 10 rounds.

And if elected, Hillary will be appointing 2 new Supreme Court judges which will give her the POWER to ban all the guns that she and Kaine want to ban.

Nice try Hill Shill.

Obama already totally blew it. Nobody trusts Obama anymore...

Yaaasss, wood >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> polymer all day every day.

agreed

>Court judges which will give her the POWER to ban all the guns that she and Kaine want to ban.

I think that it is actually sad that where I live the local law enforcement has chosen to totally ignore many state and US gun laws...

If it comes down to it, Hillary and Kaine will just have to call out Washington DC's national guard to come and get us. :D

>assault rifles

Stop repeating that term and giving it any legitimacy whatsoever.

"Assault Rifles" as we know them are already banned from regular civilian use excluding heavy licensing, fees, tax stamps and a fuckload of money for the firearm itself.

proliferation of firearms is responsible for exponentially more American deaths than ISIS

fite me faggot

Replace guns in your question with nukes or chemical or biological weapons. Do you come to the same conclusion? if you do then you might be right, if not do you really want assault rifles in the hands of unstable idiots? they might not kill as many as abc weapons but that was only to make you think.

Access to swimming pools has led to more drownings in the US then ISIS

Your move sexy

nukes or chemical or biological weapons.
None of this is used to occupy.

>attaches scope, bayonet, and extended third testicle mag to penis

This is now an assault penis.

>but that was only to make you think.
Really makes you think.

>but that was only to make you think
woah really makes you think

Edward Teller (whom I actually did meet in real life once) predicted a day where private individuals would own nuclear weapons....