I see on this board that everyone talks about how much problems muslims and shitskins cause in their country...

I see on this board that everyone talks about how much problems muslims and shitskins cause in their country, but guess what?

In (East) Asia, its you white fuckers that cause the most problems here. And its not even Islam, its fucking Christianity which is batshit insane and loves the $$$$. Stop sending your pigskin people to chase our women and do stupid shit. I mean seriously, look at this shit for example: koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/07/116_209710.html

Only white people do dumb shit like this, I swear. So please, stay the fuck out of this part of the world. You are just as bad as muslims and shitskins.

>t. Korean

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk
youtube.com/watch?v=9EyGBN5weFg
youtube.com/watch?v=eaMxy6FF4Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=uGQzS7RA9zU
youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk
youtube.com/watch?v=--LEJt02wqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off dog eater

You're literally the Canada of East Asia.

Fuck off you irrelevant shithole.

The types of people who would leave the already pretty prosperous West are the type of weirdos and fuckfaces you shouldn't want as East Asians, for the most part.

Remember when the Norks were pushing your shit in and you needed white people to save you?

I do

Go eat your family dog, fagit

Yes, you're absolutely correct.

The Americans would like to apologise and will unilaterally withdraw their presence from your country.

Best of luck dealing with your neighbours to the north on your own.

Fuck off with your western ideals.

Koreans are the niggers of Asia. Where are my Japbros at? Back me up on this.

>Complains about western ideals
>Forgets that his national pastime is watching people play vidya invented by the west

You sure are one stupid slope

This.

White pigs are fucking cancerous for East Asia.

White pigs=niggers=mudslim

arr rook same for East Asians.

You're Western whether you like it or not zipperhead. You lost the right to your own, exclusive culture when you proved to everyone that you couldn't defend yourself.

Obvious bait

That's not necessarily a Western ideal. There was always disagreement with that practice from certain other Asians. Nothing is simple.

>implying that white people ''helped'' s.k. out of pure kindness
Stop spreading lies dumbass

Our military is powerful enough to even invade and make your country properly asian, dont talk white devil.

Fucking perfect

christianity will be a big problem for east asia

those megachurches are literal cults

and it doesnt help that korea didnt have strong native religion to resist it and china was already crippled by the culture purge

its cancer deus

We will stay in our country as soon as you stop sending a gorillion fucking yellow immigrants into my country.
fuckin

We have a lot of Koreans in my city.
Your girls are Christian qts.

I was going to insult you but I cannot bring myself to. Koreans are my favourite Asian immigrants.

haha you have a tiny penis

>gooks can't take aussie banter

>US leaves
>immediately get invaded by best korea
>Armerica prease herp us
Our collective faces when.

>mfw I'm heading to asia to teach and get dat yellow boorty

White people that move to Asia are weak, shut in losers and are only a threat to spineless chinks.

The Commonwealth would crush the Korean military. Both Koreas doesn't even have a brown water navy, faggot.

Worst Korea would sodomise Best Korea in a week nukes included. Why is the US military even there?

only weirdos with extreme asian fever go to korea.

#NotAllWhites

they could win, yes but don`t underestimate best korea, they have a ridiculously large army full of branwashed fanatics

the deus train resists even your us-trained and otherwise defenseless niggerdom of asia

>streaking is as bad as terrorist shitskins

you right now

You need how many countries to beat one?

We will beat any of those countries 1v1 and you know it.

Fuck off you delusional gook.

if you didn't come from the only acceptable nation on the entire continent i'd be mildly butthurt

5v5 me on league u fgt

1. You're not Korean.
2. Most Koreans are Christians and will be saved through our lord Jesus Christ while billions of other gooks burn for all eternity in the fiery lake. Where's your gratitude, you stupid rice nigger?
3. Two dudes running naked is totally equivalent to murdering scores of innocent bystanders every other week.

How is streaking different worse than killing people by the hundreds?

OP is a faggot that needs to dispose of North Korea already

>east asian saying other races are the greedy money grabbers

well your not SE asian at least. but still cook cook dog dog, jin

>1v1 temple 6min NR me faggot

>Implying wars are won 1v1

>Implying wars are won 1v1

Fucking Zweifrontenkrieg

>Police indict two foreigners for running around naked
Kek.

That's actually pretty funny given how socially retarded and withdrawn asians are in their own environment.

1. You are not russian.
2. Most russians arent orthodox
3. There is no problem with public indecency

This is how stupid you sound

ahah you are a beta cuckhold or what ?
You are jealous of foreigners because you can't get laid?

And then, you cry baby cry because some drunk dudes run naked in Sinchon ? So tragic!

Come in France and taste the Truck!

White pigs are only brave on internet.

Look at this video.
White Americans can't even object to Black racists.
youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk

Only Asian guy spit on black racist's face.

White are fucking coward.

Is truck a new france meme? I dont understand.

>will beat any of those countries 1v1 and you

Depends on which referee you chose :)

youtube.com/watch?v=9EyGBN5weFg

I agree with what you say in religion, one think I really like with east Asia is the widespread atheism.
However the article you linked speaks just about two students getting drunk... Does this never happen for Korean? (I'm genuinely asking)

I can admit however than I often do shit while getting drunk, is it something rare in your country?

>asians
>having fun or any individuality
pick one

>not running around the sauna naked when drunk
step it up ramen

Do you think it could ever turn violent? There are never any happenings over there

Fuck off back to Futaba channel ching chong small ding dong

You have free permission to kill all weaboos and weirdos. Just please don't kill regular tourists.

Be nice, Hung. We own you. If it wasn't for Americans buying your shit products and helping guard the DMZ, you would be living in a shithole right now.

Now, tell your hooker sister to come love round-eye long time for twenty dolla

If I go to your house and I get drunk and get naked, run around, will you want me back? White people dont have sense of respect.

pretty glad that south korea isn't run full of sand monkeys

>running around naked

I can imagine very well what triggered them.

The only Asian guys I know were born here in France and they usually were the ones getting drunk/high first, so it's probably about the mentality in those country (if it's true)

Oh no people ran around naked.
White people deserve your women for saving your country from the North, anyways.

I never wantet to visit your shitholes chinese boy.

Good, we want them back

Go suck somali dick smelly pig.

>urn violent? There are never any happenings over there

ahah sick vid sempai

>widespread atheism
>good
Its the reason they kill themselves and act like psychopaths. No good.

I sure do since you are probably a qt manlet gook

Whites can cause problems here. Especially in Okinawa. But it is still the blacks that act most bad by far. youtube.com/watch?v=eaMxy6FF4Lk

I’M CHILEAN!
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER
FUCKING U.S.A

>mfw coreans

Drown in Nomura jellyshits faggot

Yes, sounds funny as fuck.

This is why Asia will never be the innovators.

not violent, i dont think so

but theres a lot of corruption

its not healthy for society, im not talking about small quiet family style churches, im talking about mega ones with rock concerts and degeneracy spilling out at the seams

a lot of them have prosperity gospel (the more $ you give to church the more $ god will reward you back with)

Leaf, the North would steam roll the South. Why do you think they are prepared to blow every bridge in the country and have their strongest fortifications at the bottom of the peninsula?

The sea battle would result in you all sinking yourselves due to bad safety practices. You would be wiped out before you even reach the commonwealth boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=uGQzS7RA9zU

This is reason why they kill themselves and act crazy. Fucking christians.

Says the Nip, whose alpha males were killed off by Americans in WWII.

Now, go sniff some school girl's panties, you pedo freak.

>running around naked
>comparable to rape and murder

looks like zipperhead couldn't handle the white banter.

That's not what I asked, I wanted to know if this kind of story happen only with white people in Korea?
I mean here it's kinda usual that some people do shit while being drunk, it's usually not a big deal as long as they don't break anything.*
So did no Korean ever did such thing while being drunk/high or just to had fun?
I don't mean any insult, I really ask by curiosity

>This poo is better than pee logic

both shit.

Agreed, you guys need to do something about christianity. The west killed it and now it's spreading to Asia.

youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk

fuck that shit, that shit is brainwashing

when i was young i went to a christian camp once and they were showing a video to us chinese kids saying all taoists were satan worshippers

Did, by any chance, you see my dog, koreabro?

i guess two foreigners running around naked is what's ruining south korea, not rampant degeneracy and fascist government

>one of the most successful examples of US nation building
>complaining about being catapulted through the industrial revolution to become a relevant nation with a first world quality of life

are you for real right now?

Which country? I'm thinking about teaching in Taiwan.

All that matters is that they helped you.

You do understand that were pretty disgusted with the Mega Churches here too, right? That TV evangelists and there ilk are considered cancer here. You still cant argue that there worse than Muslims are. If you don't believe me, Germany and France would be happy to spare some. For science.

What type of gun is that /k/?

Kek
My parents used to drag me to a megachurch when I was younger. Them being reasonable people eventually understood how much of a parasite they are on the community.

They draw ALLLLLLL of the donations from these people. I'm talking hundreds of millions of dollars. Then they spend it on a NEW church building next door.

This all happened within the 10 years I lived there. Two new massive hundred+ million dollar churches. But little to no actual value to the community.

the only asians worth saving are finns and ruskies

>be white
>go to yellow country
>show huge dick
>asians mad

I agree, they also make big problem here

youtube.com/watch?v=--LEJt02wqw

You take all your chinkies back and we'll take the pig skins.

Clearly you haven't met a lot of eastern Europeans, especially polish, with whom I have a lot of contact through my work. These fuckers say what they want when they want and in their thick headed recklessness don't care for consequences. They are always fired up and I've never seen one take shit from anyone. As a Canadian taught to smile, apologize and walk away this is mind blowing.

Go eat dog and sleep with a fan on you stupid gook.

No.they are not.
pls apologize to canada

Mustard belongs on my hotdog futabafag

Americans are big problem...

They should fix'd their "das racist" mind.

>Average white poster
>Canada
Not the first time you guys got baited by the Chinese.

We're sorry Korea but stop accepting the lowest scum of the neckbeards who go to korea to teach english and live out their koreaboo fantasies.

Seriously, they are the lowest of the low, yet you pay them so much for teaching english.