Main antagonist is called Bryce

>Main antagonist is called Bryce

How does anyone take this thing seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KtlgYxa6BMU
youtube.com/watch?v=WmgZaulGv40
youtu.be/K9FILAkKinQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rSycSBYHitc
vid.me/wAC5
youtube.com/watch?v=isQKnMgIGsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i once met someone named chazz

Was it in film school? I met someone named chazz in film school. He was a dickhead

youtube.com/watch?v=KtlgYxa6BMU

after watching this show, this song makes me cry

;_;

why clay, why

why didn't you stay

>take me back, take me back to the night we me

fugggggggggggggg :((((

AHHHH IM CRYING ;_;;

WHY CLAY

:'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(

If you ask me he didn't really confess at the end. At the very least, he gave a smart lawyer a lot of room to work with.

Amerifats tend to use these kind of baroque names. They think something like "Mary" or "William" are too bland so they make up their kids' names

It's a symptom of utlra-capitalism and alienation, that's the only way Americans can find to be "unique". Notice how this doesn't happen in non-western nations like the Islamic ones, they don't bother being all called Mohammad

t. I'm an anthropologist

whats your name?

A biblical name in my language, like most people

just say your name don't be shy

>autism

Salomón

Solomon in Spanish

that is a very nice name !

Radosław

>film school

>antagonist

you fag

Bryce is celtic retard, tons of white americans names are celtic

If you don't speak Gaelic and give your kids Gaelic names you fall into that category

annoying fat cunt

main antagonist is called hannah

I speak english and Im named after a hebrew. Yet thats seen as non-baroque?

So millions of years of evolution and tribalism is offset because we were conquered by the english who adopted the bible which was edited by the catholics that was found in some caves on parchment left by lond dead hebrews?

Im just saying you arent making an argument and your stupid for thinking Bryce is a made up name like demarcashawn. Also anthropology is pretty much a liberal arts degree

Names can be translated. If you live in the USA and you are called Pádraig instead of Patrick your parents are stupid

And Bryce is different how? How is Bryce a stupid name?

It's a name for pot heads and normies

Good one you guys are faggots this thread SUCKS

>AND he's a big guy

for you

>Hey To-
>JUST LISTEN TO THE TAPES, CLAY. IT'S WHAT SHE WOULD'VE WANTED.
>*drives off in mustang*

What the heck was his problem?

>"Yeah, you killed her."
>He actually did not
Bamboozled by Gay Tony again

I don't get it, why did the show make us believe Clay was the culrpit with all the "wait till you get to your tape dude" when he literally did NOTHING wrong?

jfc i almost woke up my parents laughing at this

>tfw my name is literally Pavel

>tfw you read the newspapers and there's a dentist called pavel

I think this was the biggest crime of the story to not make clay the one that got salty after she rejected him. instead you get some shitty broken doll savior plot

Makes sense from the guilty ones to try to steer him away from actually listening to the tapes.
However Tony saying it's his fault is simply the makers of this turd baiting for the next episode.

Hannah's actress is the ultimate opposite of butterface.

That can be explained with that they don't want Clay to listen to the tapes and expose all the shit in them so they scare him into thinking he did something awful. However is a mystery. Maybe Tony wanted to ensure that Clay will listen to the tapes by saying that yeah, he killed Hannah.

His name is Bryce.

And he's not very nice.

She's cute with an ugly body?

aye, with the excpetion of her thighs maybe, they're not bad.

Can someone post that shot of her going up the stairs ?

I'm unironically in love with her.

youtube.com/watch?v=WmgZaulGv40

The main antagonist was called DEPRESSION

I got to admit though, she pulled that "American teen girl" accent perfectly, I was surprised when I learned she was not American

bryce did nothing wrong we need an alt right netflix where the protagonist is bryce. A popular hard working kid who became captain of whatever team theyre on i dont even remember and is a good loyal friend who enjoys getting laid. he fucks girls at parties but isnt that what happens at parties? bryce did nothing wrong

Yup. Also the way her Australian accent sometimes accidentally leaked through in the show was super qt.

clays actor is so fug goddamn

Wait, what? I don't remember any scene like that. Which episode?

He's pretty average looking fella imho. I wouldn't say ugly (if that's what 'fug' means.)

>antagonist

Bryce was brotier.

"Waaaaaa, I've fucked my ENTIRE life up before even finishing high school so I'm gonna kms and it's gonna be everyone elses fault!!!": The show

How did this get an 8.8 on IMDB??

Fucking jews
It's not, it's a scottish name
Don't you have a toilet to clean, Kowalski?

I really don't remember which episode, all I know is in that shot you can acknowledge her possible quarter back career if her acting career doesn't fire up

Anyway, she's wearing that jean's jacket in that episode so that may help you

the jews

>alt-right
>fucking girls
>implying any alt-righter would ever leave their mom's basement to do anything other then make a McDonalds run

Now you got me interested. Do you remember anything else? Like where did the scene take place (school, home etc.) or what kind of pants she was wearing?

She wears the jean jacket basically in every episode so that doesn't really help.

I really don't remember anything else, it gets posted on Sup Forums quite regularly in these threads

FUCK OFF TURK RULERS ARENT KINGS STOP LYING THE RECONQUISTA HAPPENED FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR OVERRATED EMPIRE

hehe

That's pretty well executed desu.
This show's cinematography is miles better than the story.

accept that she did it the most painful way possible, she went slow and long, instead of hard and fast, plus she should of done it underwater.

>in the bathtub with a shirt on cutting your wrists
can anyone legit take this show seriously wtf

>DeKendrix

>Jay Asher is an American writer of contemporary novels for teens. He is best known for writing Thirteen Reasons Why.

>The Future of Us (2011) This was co-written with Carolyn Mackler. This is the story of Josh and Emma, two teenagers who used to be best friends until a huge misunderstanding. In 1996, Josh helps Emma set up her internet, only to find Facebook - before it has been invented. There, they can see themselves 15 years in the future - status updates, information, friends, etc. Using Facebook, they are able to change their destinies.

Not even that stupid. Why would you want to be found naked?

She is doing it in a filled bathtub to avoid leaving a mess of blood all over the place. If she did it on her bed or on the blood where it would be a mess to clean up. Having clothes on is pretty self-explanatory too. She wants to make sure whoever finds her, her parents or whatever don't see her naked. As well as the police when they come and have to wait to move the body.

It makes total sense.

I slitting your wrists really that easy?

you cut yourself in a bath tub because the hot water thins your blood

More like an anthro-apologist you fucking furfag

I didn't know about that. That makes it even more convenient then to do it in the shower.

>I can't believe Bryce prefers VanPatten's card to mine

Is this the shot? It was the only one I could find of her going up the stairs in a jean jacket.

>Did you try with the least amount of effort to stop him?
>No.
>Did you say no?
>No.
>Do you regret it?
>I guess...
>Well, maybe you should wait for..
>FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING NIGGER YOU DONT KNOW MY LIFE OKAY????

So what was your favorite song they used on the show? I love hearing Hamilton's voice so this one was pretty easy desu.

youtu.be/K9FILAkKinQ

The show is kino as hell.

Is
>Bryce
better or worse than
>Skyler
?

>unironically not naming your kids after the Greeks
who else here naming their first born /xenophon/?

>who else is raising a school shooter?

not amerilardistanese so don't have that worry

no, it was from the front, maybe it's the shot just before this one, but nonethless, this one looks horrible too, holy shit

Nigger

THICC

yeah, it's this one, I guess I associated it with the stairs because of a webm or something, my bad

>best ass

youtube.com/watch?v=rSycSBYHitc

Probably this one, hard to pick because the show had many great songs fitting the different scenes.

The overall cinematography and production values is pretty damn solid for a Netflix show.

Damn straight it is.

Clay is a Supreme Gentleman™

Wow man spoilers

>The show isn't called the ballad of gay tony

:^)

I can't remember when this song was used. Was it when justin finally accused of bryce for the rape?

Here, have this scene with sound.

vid.me/wAC5

Nah it was this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=isQKnMgIGsM

God it's even worse. How the fuck do you pussy out of a kiss where the WOMAN is the one who's going for it? That's some omega tier shit.

"The Stand" by The Alarm, just because it was really funny to me that the episode where Tony tells Clay he killed Hannah ends with a song based on the Stephen King novel.

his ability to *teleports behind you* would make a lot more sense if Tony was actually Randall Flagg.

Damn, alex was going full nuclear at this point. Wasn't this the same episode as the scene I was talking about though?

I like how it ended and want it to keep it that way but I also want season 2 about that boy with guns.

>tfw no girl ever will just straight up admit she likes me and want to go for a kiss with me

That was way further up in the show, episode 11 actually.

Feels fucking bad man.

Also
>no ultimate bro tier chad who would've carried me through high-school