This was so fucking good. I expected it to suck too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVkK36KOcqs
imdb.com/title/tt0100024/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i hate this movie

Why?

Bump for additional opinions

as a kid i saw this movie to "cheer me up" after hearing my grandfather (RIP) had cancer. needless to say it failed and i never got past it

i havent watched it so i dont know

Thanks!

It's good, but it at the same time I felt like it followed a very carefully formulated narrative arc.

the entire sequence with her abducting the child was amazing

I occasionally enjoy this kind of movie. Has the same kind of look and feel as Goodbye Charlie Bright. Story is pretty compelling and the performances are strong enough that you feel you're watching a depressing documentary. Not the kind of movie you'd recommend to somebody unless you know they really enjoy their kino. Fassbender was great in this and it was before he became super-famous.

In short, good movie, but not much fun.

Well normally I would say it's your own fault for not doing research about a movie you are going to see but if you were a kid so meh

>yfw the director made them have sex irl
>yfw she was underage
>yfw fassbender is not only a wifebeater but a rapist too

If I remember correctly, rebellious teenager girl with single mother parents doing drugs/alcohol or what not. Mother meet a dude (Based fassbender) and teenager daughter who has daddy issues wants his dick. He give it to her. The End.

anyone got webm of the girls dancing in the playground? > - no paedo

This is literally one of my favourite films of all time

>Badlands
>Spring Breakers
>Fish Tank

If you like that movie, OP, you should really check out this, it is in 4k too (if your browser and device have that option in YT):

youtube.com/watch?v=dVkK36KOcqs

Sorry a fish tank is fine, but an entire aquarium is going to give me a seizure

The most accurate depiction of British life I've ever seen

ALL THE LEAVES ARE BROWN

You forgot the part where the girl pisses on the Fass's carpet and kidnaps his daughter. Certified kino.

>as a kid
This movie is quite recent. Are you 12?

Brit-kino

Its not thaaat new, 2009

UK movie thread?

imdb.com/title/tt0100024/

I like it. It feels somewhat realistic, without being excessively bleak just to break you down. I mean, it's got lots of really sad stuff, but also, heart and warmth.

Arnold is great, American Honey was fantastic as well.

Yeah i was surprised at how good it was and how much i liked it

my niggas

AND THE SKY IS GREY

Be careful or Fassbender will reach Gibson status on this board.

Other kinos that realistically depict parts of Bong life?