How the fuck do people watch this "sports" league?

How the fuck do people watch this "sports" league?

Attached: cjBVcCJG[1].jpg (400x400, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-seo-yuna-a-member-of-aoa-s-nipple-vrkdk4t/answers/new.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

With their eyes and a television.

Whats wrong with it user?

One of the few team sports where everyone has to play both O & D. Some of the players are fast & athletic as hell. Dont you wish you could do a 360 dunk like vince carter?

Get paid some of the highest amount of money in sports for low amount of work.

> Watching any sport

Attached: zexal122-04.jpg (520x292, 35K)

because its a joke rigged league

By being small ballers. Big ballers don't watch, they ball

NBA “fans” are more interested in gossip than the actual games. It’s like the kardashians for males.

usually they turn on the tv and navigate to the proper frequency

>navigate to the proper frequency

what year do you come from grampa?

by being woke

pPeople

More like reality tv league

because other basketball leagues have worse players

Happily now that Curry is out

apehoop is great faggot

how does one "navigate" the "proper frequency" ?

too many black people. and it's not like the NFL where there's a white play-caller who rules over all the blacks.

Did a black guy fuck your girlfriend or something? You sound a bit insecure

no it's just biology, human nature built up over hundreds of thousands of years. if you see a bunch of people from another race doing something you just automatically know that you aren't welcome.

We aren't just biology, these are the animals, we have culture and education

Also, it's proved that between kids racism doesn't exist, so I would also deny it's a biological thing

we still have instincts and we know not to trust other races and that we won't be able to properly communicate with them. perhaps racial hatred doesn't exist in kids but i was easily able to make racial distinctions as a young child.

I'm not saying races don't exist, just saying racism is objectively stupid (less educated people are more racist)

For a reason people in big cities are more liberal and anti-racism

less educated people are racist because they see the real, raw product of other races. the rich kids who only know five black people who were the lucky ones with one in a million parents who actually got them out of the ghetto, their opinion on race is completely invalid.

The raw blacks you say, or "niggers", aren't like that because their race or genetics, it's just the ghetto culture implanted in them

As you said, you can't tell differences in actions between educated black people and educated white people

You are correct.

Most if not all racism can be boiled down to classism and by extension hierarchical political constructs built up over centuries. It's not hard to understand, with its numerous examples dating back to pre-history, but accepting it is definitely a concern for the era we live in. We like to blame things on surface-level issues (ie: race) to avoid deeper problems and create a stagnant, pathetic society of essential brainlets. Needs to end.

you can't tell because they've been indoctrinated into the prep lifestyle. it's quite literally brainwashing, just the "good kind" so to speak. nobody brainwashed the ghetto people, the only thing we did was separate them from us, and eventually a new culture appeared entirely constructed by them.

>he only thing we did was separate them from us,
And that's violence, you don't let them be an active part of society. Of course they will act violent, they are just defending themselves from the system

we gave them entire neighborhoods to live amongst themselves. hating us is one thing but that's not an excuse to be violent and lean towards crime as a career.

When you see black Americans are more than 10% of the country but only 0.02% presidents have been black you feel a bit left out, don't you?

I only watch best dunks compilations and playoff games desu, anyone who watches regular season games is an fool

>watching dunks compilations instead of assists compilations

Attached: 1512282655012.png (600x720, 51K)

and why do you think that is? because instead of becoming community leaders they'd rather be drug dealers and car thieves.

This is so fucking true. I don’t watch sports but I have friends that do and our Facebook group chat is constantly being blown up because of their gossip talk. Makes me so mad.

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-seo-yuna-a-member-of-aoa-s-nipple-vrkdk4t/answers/new.html

What do you think changing the channel on your cable box does