Cockroach milk: The next big superfood

mic.com/articles/149389/cockroach-milk-is-the-protein-of-the-future-so-see-you-in-hell#.9EDa0rrPd

>Almond milk and soy milk are the trendy non-dairy milks du jour, but one day in the distant future, we may all be splashing cockroach milk on our morning cereal.

>Yes, really — scientists are currently working to engineer milk from cockroaches, Munchies reported.

>It all began a decade ago when Nathan Coussens, a researcher at the University of Iowa, noticed that crystals were spilling out of a roach's guts (awesome?). The specific roach, Diploptera punctata, produces milk to feed its young, similar to most mammals. How maternal.

>Scientists found that the cockroach crystals pack a punch in the nutrition department. "[The milk protein crystals] are like a complete food — they have proteins, lipids and sugars. If you look into the protein sequences, they have all the essential amino acids," Sanchari Banerjee, a main author on the upcoming paper, told the Institute of Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine.

>Plus, the milk created from the roach proteins has three times the calories of buffalo milk, researchers noted (10 grams of buffalo milk contains 100 calories, compared to cow's milk, which contains 70). In other words, it's very energy dense, which is great for those who lack nutrients, as well as gym rats who care about getting swole.

>Researchers recently figured out how to sequence the genes of these crystals, and now they plan to produce them in large quantities because they show promise as a protein supplement, the Times of India reported. The crystals also show promise for acting as nanoparticles for drug delivery, which would be a boon to modern medicine.

Are you ready for the future, goys?

Nice. With an ever growing population of 6 gorillion humans we need to start looking for new food sources.

In the near future we'll all be eating insects anyway. Hell, I already do it every now and then. Pic related.

>Nice
Yes, instead of letting nature run its course in Africa, we will send them boatloads of powdered cockroaches, because......

wtf I love cockroaches now

Damn, it's kind of alarming how the rest of the world but Africa (especially Nigeria what the fuck) and Pajeets keep on growing like a malignant tumor. Poor Yurop is growing smaller.

If cockroach milk is so great than why are the majority of turks so malnourished?

goddamn

So Canada is importing Turks?

And here comes the barrage of Turk jokes.

I'd drink that for sure

Who knew Turkroaches would become productive members of society?

I don't see why you're mad tho. It's got everything a body needs.

>Argentina shrinking into nothing
Fuck

And so the turkish genocide begins...

now this is a redpilled meal

wtf I love Turkey now

After we eat the roaches will we take back constantinople?

And drinking it will give you super ebola.

Except you won't get to fuck the bitch in red after a healthy sip of turkish milk.

I'll drink her milk all day every day

I'm surprised africa didn't just explode into blood at the end

What's the macros

Turkish milk? Is that jizz?

This is amazing. Will it be named Cock Milk?

highly underrated post

>Munchies reported.

> we may all be splashing cockroach milk on our morning cereal
Do we do it now with the soy milk and other crap? Of course no.
It's only for vegans and other sick faggots.

>Times of India reported

just eat the cockroaches if you want protein instead of growing milk

fucking rare

>"Come here user, time for your feeding time"

>Them trying to get the plebs hooked on cockroaches and crickets while they'll continue to eat filet mingon, salmon, lobster.

Asia and Africa are in store for a massive disease outbreak sooner or later which we will not be able to fight back. And getting so obscenely big I can't say I'll regret it. There's already challenges with bringing the third world today up to even 2nd world standards let alone first. There's no chance, no chance whatsoever they will be able to reach it with burgeoning populations.

Contrast that map with the map of annual scientific contribution.

So do we apologize to Turkey or what?

>Cockrooach milk

Pretty sure the Germans have been drinking that for the past 30 years.

>turkish milking camps

Fucking under-rated
>tfw no turk qt3.14 tits to suck milk from

I love how you fuckers put a lime next to something and it automatically becomes food. Lime on a model t? You mean carro con lima

some people would rather starve to death than eat cockroaches and rats.

>Researchers recently figured out how to sequence the genes of these crystals, and now they plan to produce them in large quantities because they show promise as a protein supplement
so we won't be actually drinking cockroach milk then, thank god

I was on the verge of puking already

>Implying you wouldent want to fug turkish qts all day while they supply your breast milk and steal your white genes

Is this why Erdogan is going dictator-mode? So he can take the roach milk market by storm?

>Indians consuming cock roaches
>Nothing new here

you would be amazed what hungry people can eat.
dignity simply poofs away

Canada...according to the image youve done nothing either. Im not even making fun. Im very disappointed in you

I like how my country is still the same size :^)

what are you, fucking gay?

>wear a hijab to maintain modesty
>wear skin tight latex slut suit

why bother

>wanting to breed turkish cum assassins is gay

This is literally snowpiercer
If you have not seen that movie watch it. Its plot is political as fuck

it says right in the think it will be used to produce nutrient rich pills
so a human will take one pillwho cares, you wont take it, smell it, or anything
you just take the pill & suddenly you're healthy as fuck
whats not to like about that?
the article is misleading as fuck

Just one more step for the religion of climate change.

Meh, my country looks more or less the same.
Kek at Africa though.

The world will die with a whimper it seems.

One is eating roaches, the other is synthetically producing a food that imitates a roach product.
Ffs m8, this is why we're made fun of

If people already eats insects and shit, this is just next logical steep. Though it's hard to imagine how they can manufacture this. Probably one glass of cockroach milk will cost enough to buy a cow.

adversity is quite the enabler yes

>her
I'm sure you would.

>Mexican """"""""Intellectuals""""""""

This. I wanted to post it too.
It has tons of metaphors, very subtle in some parts. Def worth a watch.

Checked

Kekm8

¡HAY CUIDADO!

really underrated movie

>implying that muzzies have the slightest bit of common sense

you do realize that their traditional women's clothing is a black sack covering the whole body in a region with temperatures regularly reaching 45°C+ and very high levels of solar radiation

>scientific contribution

Unless there are scientific breakthroughs happening on an annual basis, that map doesn't mean shit.

Turkish Economy Skyrockets.

i like how we stay the same

The teacher used to wheel the little tv with the VCR and we used to watch this stupid fuck in Spanish class and the one Spanish kid who was fluent would laugh while the rest of us white kids sat there and stared off into space.

We love you too

Hell yeah

Why is Africa getting more population ? They dont have much food , I dont understand that.

fuckin whitey keeps sending them food

It would be the other way around, which is not what this article is about.

are there any more pictures of her like that because god damn

>implying there aren't
go read some articles every now and then

>tfw country disappears

Kek.

Always whiteys fault.

the growth is purely theroretical. no food no population growth

Dear lord it looks like a malignant tumor growing

>ctrl f turkey

I love these articles.

Rich Jews can't wait to make us live in "micro homes" (trailers) and feed us cockroaches and other bugs. They keep telling us how "it's the future"

Remember kids, i this dark, evil fucking world of globalists "the future" isn't "progress".

Get ready for Judge Dredd style hell.

This can be cured quick by deploying IUDs to fucking Africa and India.

I'd fucking fund that with tax dollars.

We already coat candy with bug excrement so it melts in your mouth and not in your hand.

I'm ready.

>Them trying to get the plebs hooked on cockroaches and crickets while they'll continue to eat filet mingon, salmon, lobster.
I knew a man who lives in the US now, but he used to live under Communism. He said "That's how the communists control you. With hunger."

Surprise, surprise that rich jews are starting to figure it out.

>mfw turkroach cum solves world hunger

Ok thats fucking gross.

The day i cant buy a gallon of nice lactose free cow milk is the day you goys see me on every news station.

>you would be amazed what hungry people can eat.
>dignity simply poofs away
thank you for that insight Poland.

wut?

I got that reference!

Gib me burgers or gib deaths ill lead the revolt

Disgusting.

Sorry but the Future belongs to Lab Grown Meat.

Artificial Meat is the Future, not Insects.

>lactose free

shitskin spotted

lol what the fuck is going on in this webm
holy shit that is like a new level of autism

Fuck that, maybe these fucking subhumans just need to be spayed and neutered en mass.

The day welfare stops is the day these fucking nigress' and wetback bitches learn to close their legs.

>Sorry but the Future belongs to Lab Grown Meat.
no, no it isn't. you're an idiot.

You've obviously never tried it. Its a matter of taste, apparently lactose is what gives milk its unpleasant aftertaste.