Jacob, Gale, Snape and Medieval CIA go to a bar. They see this girl, and decide to seduce her...

Jacob, Gale, Snape and Medieval CIA go to a bar. They see this girl, and decide to seduce her. Which of them she tells she likes him as "just friends"?

Reminder that Snape is expert alchemist and king of potions and they're in a bar

Reminder that you don't know what alchemy is.

I've read Isaac Newton AND Neal Stephenson, and I capitalized the word and because you didn't understand this conjunction the first time you used it, Freudian projecting wannabe internet bully. You lose.

Apparantly you have no reading comprehension, because alchemy has nothing to do with potions. It's a philosophical practice concerning enlightenment and creation.

Snape got friendzoned hard by harry potters mum and then got bulled by his dad so he wont get anywhere

If Snape doesn't use a love potion, then definitely Snape.

Yes, I already noted in my previous post that you conflated potion expertise with alchemy, Freudian projector.

Please stop labeling me with your own flaws. Holy FSM you're making a fool out of yourself here.

And neither do you. He said "expert alchemist AND king of potions". He never implied the two are the same as each other.

No, the implication that they are related was very much there, because a) Snape has nothing to do with what alchemy actually is and b) he was saying that in the context of influencing women.

What you're apparently missing -- completely -- is the fact that the word alchemy (as is chemistry) is used in the context of human relationships to describe instinctual compatibility.

You've never experienced this which is why you're ranting about potions when the two things were completely separate in the post you're complaining about (PROVEN by the conjunction)

No my friend, alchemy is not used in that way - chemistry does. Furthermore Snape still has nothing to do with alchemy, whether in the actual meaning of the word, or the metaphorical meaning you've just made up.

However I know you will never admit to being a dumbass so I will let this one slide. I just hope you will learn from your mistake.

Please stop, stupid.

Dude Snape's dead.

I don't know what dictionary you pulled that from, but it's apparently one of very bad quality. The "alchemy is chemistry" meme is something that comes part from how alchemists covered up their actual practices from the Inquisition, and part from the use of mutating metals as a metaphor for the mutation of the soul, which is the actual practice of alchemy.

Oh hey, babbys first linguistic lesson: Strings of syllables don't have intrinsic meaning. Usage dictates language whether you like it or don't.

>makes a thread about Friendzone
>two autists take it over to discuss what is alchemy

This is probably the worst thread in the History of Sup Forums

>Usage dictates language whether you like it or don't.

Except that not even the common mistake of thinking that alchemy is about mutating metals leads to an association with potions. So in fact you have no idea what alchemy is, and no understanding of what people commonly mistake it to be is. You should just stop because it gets embarrassing and I don't enjoy bullying you.

What's a universal elixir?

There are many mythological "universal elixirs".

I suppose you might refer to Ambrosia?

>alchemy is used in the context of human relationships

Lol, nobody has ever done this

I was referring to the universal elixir mentioned in a previous post ITT. Are you reading carefully?

now that this faggot posted
it is.

There was no universal elixir mentioned earlier. Stop trying to troll me.

Please stop, stupid.