Tim Kaine outed himself as anti Russia hawk

>Then, riffing with the crowd, he added: "You're right, he doesn't trash-talk everybody -- he likes Vladimir Putin."

from an article on CNN; Kaine was talking about Trump.

Seems like only Trump will prevent war with Russia. Why does the establishment hate Putin anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lajn3zOoWt4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because russia and the us are in an ideological conflict

Trump will literally prevent World War 3 hes the only one who will work with Putin we have to spread this!

Trump only wants Trump Tower Moscu and Trump Resort Cancun. He will flip-flop on issues as soon as he is allowed to go ahead with those projects.

Here's your (You), beaner.

Yeah. I'm not sure why Hillary picked him. He's only going to double down on the issues that make people despise her, such as what you wrote.

She's been pandering to nogs and Hispanics for quite some time and the Democrat Party is in danger of having Trunk devour the remains of her blue-collar support.

Kaine wont be good enough, however, is is bound to enrage the fanatic leftists that also have issues with Hillary.

What? No you aren't.

For the same reason the royalty of Europe, despised Washington. He was a clear indicator that things can be better, that popular sovereignty had a chance and in our case, that a country's leader doesnt have to bend over backwards to foreign interests to maintain peace and prosperity

>Why does the establishment hate Putin anyway?

He's a goyim with gall

Putin doesn't fuck around with his sovereignty, especially since the fuckers almost killed him last year

As governor of Virginia,Tim Kaine also appointed Esam Omeish to the Virginia Commission on Immigration, a Libyan immigrant who had previously openly praised jihadis:
youtube.com/watch?v=Lajn3zOoWt4

If Hilldog wins i'm moving to Russia

Capitalism vs Mail-order Brideism

> He moves to Russia.
> War begins.
> Put in a labor camp under suspicion of being a spy.

No we arent you fucking retard. The cold war is long over. Keep swallowing the neo-cohen propaganda.

The establishment wants conflict becuase it's their entire reason for being
If there were no conflict the establishment would be unneeded, so they ramp it up at every level, from inside the home with divorce industries splitting apart families to petty street crime inflating police budgets to overt warfare with increasing government overreach, at all levels the establishment wants strife and conflict so it has a reason to extend it's reach and power.

Trump wants to be friends with Russia the same way Bush wanted to be friends with Russia. I'm very pro-Ukraine on the whole Crimea thing, but I want us to be on good terms with the russkies when all is said and done.

I do not want to antagonize and fight Europeans again.

Hahah good point

20 years ago, yes

> Why does the establishment hate Putin anyway?
50 years of propaganda/ Retards created in these years are prone to hate Russia. You cant lose such bandwagon, especially when your standards are low enough for hitler-blaming any of your opponents for whatever they do.

>because russia and the us are in an ideological conflict

Are you fucking joking? The US and Russia are in no more "ideological conflict" than the US and 100+ other countries. They don't suck your dick every day, maybe that's a reason enough to go to war with them.

>Trump will literally prevent World War 3 hes the only one who will work with Putin we have to spread this!

> Trump wants to be friends with Russia
He does not at all. All his speeches to the topic are nothing but damage-control.
Considering his style of doing business, he just wants to preserve status-quo with Russia (that is disadvantageous for us).
To do this he need to shut the mouths of "ex"commies in eastern Europe, who bleat about how Russians are commies after being major part in building communism, where Russians had no political representation whatsoever.

Shutting mouths of "our bastards" is very far from being friends with Russia.

Super-powers hate other Super-powers. It's that simple

Russia is not a super-power tho.

He's looking for the baltic invest-I mean baltic vote.

If a country can blow up the world I think that qualifies as a superpower

Russians who think like you are the ones Vlad has to find clever ways to placate and appease so you don't sink your nation further into shit at every opportunity.

You're gonna be our new pal, you're gonna learn to like it but you'll have to endure improvement to your quality of life. Stay bitter, Sergei.

But you sure hit the nail on the head here.

you guys might be poor drunk fools in commie blocks surrounded by ice, but you still have plenty of nukes and oil.

it's pretty much us, you, and China at this point. i guess the EU is an honorary mention. without the UK, it doesn't seem right calling the EU a super power anymore. Britain was probably a good third of their combined armed forces.

maybe i don't know jack shit tho. but hey, we have nukes, freedom, and farms as far as the eye can see.

You don't know what a superpower is then

Russia and United States have never been in conflict with each other. Soviet Union != Russia. We are natural allies.

American soldiers were sent to Pacific coast of Russian Empire to fight with Russia against communism, pic related

Putin is a corrupt piece of shit. He became a fucking billionaire from holding a public office. Basically by stealing from his own people hand in hand with his oligarchs buddies. Whoever admires Putin is a wrak minded cucked idiot, who admires leaders for the same reason 12 yr old kids admire gangsta niggers because they look so boss.
The truth is Putin treats his country like his own plantation, he and the oligarchs own the fucking place. If gou like him so much go live in Russia and enjoy the freedom to stfu, be poor and drink your life away.

Putin has done more than any Russian president to end corruption. CБУ go home!

what an amazing insight, really made my neurons go crazy

>because russia and the us are in an ideological conflict

Because the US is dominated by Jews, just like we were in ideological conflict when Russia was dominated by Jews.

there may be a solution to the problem.

>suddenly the Democrats are the party of interventionism and expanding our fucking NATO commitments

I picked the right fucking time to leave the party

voting Trump. for all the ridiculous bullshit people spread about "he's going to have his finger on da nookz!!!", he's actually the candidate who was against the war in Iraq and has sworn to keep us out of conflicts that we don't stand to gain from.

Thx for correcting the record

Good goy

I'll witness you.

when did the Democratic party become so war hungry?

>Neville Chamberlain will literally prevent World War 2 hes the only one who will work with Hitler we have to spread this!

It's not like you're wrong though

implying it's not true

you may have wandered onto the wrong message board