Obama

obama care helped millions

Really? Cause it fucked me in my ass

Allowing those with pre-existing medical conditions to finally get insurance they were willing to pay for was very nice of him.

>obama care helped millions
Its true
It also hurt millions. Insurance is zero sum game if one benefits, others lose out.

The last time they posted this, I said >tripled the stock market. They did it again, the absolute madmen.

>obamacare helped
Yeah now I have to pay for my insurance AND an additional fee.

Maybe make a healthcare bill not bigger than both books of the bible, than we'll talk

>Tired bullshit meme
>No supporting evidence whatsoever
>Giving Obama credit for acts of Congress

Fuck right the hell off, you dickless liberal shill.

Nice 944, I saw a pretty sweet 924 a few days ago. GTS Club Sport, 1 of 15.

Making the rest of us pay for smokers, fat fucks, cripples, and other useless sponges.

thank you obama for giving me a job resume and helping me choose what stocks to invest in
seig heil

Repeal it now.

Not quite tripled, but not far off when this meme was made.

April 1, 2009 to March 16, 2015

Dow Jones Industrial Average
7,762 to 17,977
2.3 times higher

Standard & Poors 500
811 to 2,081
2.6 times higher

NASDAQ Composite
1,552 to 4,930
3.2 times higher

Wilshire 5000
8242 to 21949
2.7 times higher

Also, pediatric cancer patients, Multiple Sclerosis patients, etc...

Insurance companies were covering fat fucks and smokers long before the ACA, no real change there.

obama care is great if youre a bum living at home like me with no job ;_; i hate my life and i blame it on Sup Forums for not letting me leave this shithole since 08

And that's why we're in debt.

>no pop ups

Into the trash.

Why would you put pop ups on a track car? Grow up you edgy pleb.

I think you may have a very poor understanding of economics.

>acknowledgement that we're 19 trillion in debt and counting is a poor understanding of economics

Nice projection

>track car
>sitting in a show room
>will probably be bought by some boomer who will keep it in his garage as a collector

Pop ups are cool, and you're a faggot

>tfw never going to see a new car with pop ups ever again
I just want to feel the '80s

Americans with money invested in the market have seen their wealth double during Obama's term.

Car has 28k track miles on it and was recent restored...are you really that fucking stupid?

Fucking weebshit. I can't wait until every 80s Toyota and Nissan rusts into dust.

>the stock market grew over time
Wow, it's amazing when you really think about all that he has personally accomplished. He sent 8 years of water to flow into my local reservoir and made my lawn grow 50 feet. Thank you so much Obama. Think of the countless billions of Joules of energy that he personally ordered from the sun to light and heat the earth for all these years. Truly he is the most successful president of all time.

>print money forever to replicate the bubbles that were present prior to the crash
>"recovery"
thanks obama

Sounds like a butthurt krautboo because his favourite car can't even compete with cheap fast Japanese tuners.

Even Porsche's attempt at that recipe was a total cluster fuck.

ur track car is trash

My favorite (and current) car is the one true Nazi sled. Has one of the best racing histories of ANY model in history.

If I were ever to get a Japanese car, it would be another Honda S2000.

I haven't posted my track car though.

>cucks posting their shit mobiles

14 million new jobs sounds great as long as you don't take a look at what kind of jobs those are and who doing them. They are not full time jobs but part time jobs in the service industry and some of them are even done by the some employee. Those aren't valuable jobs and they are not jobs producing goods. It's often enough old people coming back from their retirement because their money isn't worth enough anymore exactly because of inflation.
People that have a bachelor's degree and are now serving drinks are not something to celebrate.

>A FUCKING VW BEETLE

358kb...at least have the balls to post your own shitheap.

>A FUCKING BUS PASS

Go back to /o/ or /vg/ or wherever you're from.

>implying I don't drive a dirt cheap RHD import

Not that you'd know anything about that with your country's shitty grey import laws.

>pic related a car you can't own
stay mad burgerclaps

my gf pays 150 a month because of obamacare and its still cheaper for her to go back to canada (dual citizen) for simple checkups. her insurance covers virtually nothing and she essentially just burns 150 dollars a month. my friend tried telling me obamacare was a step in the right direction and i almost went off the handle.

in an executive action obama forces all sellers of petroleum to lower their prices