California on Fire Thread Number 1

Habbening in California, 12,000 acre fire north of LA, picture submitted to local news by local resident.

>1500 homes threatened
>one known structure lost
>no know deaths
ktla.com/2016/07/23/3300-acre-sand-fire-burns-out-of-control-in-santa-clarita-area-evacuations-in-effect/

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-mwd-turf-rebates-20150710-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this the normal or the leftard part of california though?

Rip Cali

I think it's suburban, so normal part of California

I hope no one dies then, it would be too big of a loss even a single life.

Looks like it can spread in all directions

From last night
The sun MAGA'd when he saw and Lib lands burn.

happens every year.

it's like God cock teasing me that LA will become just a bit more of an apocalyptic hell hole.

I'm in the area. The sky's covered in smoke and ash is falling everywhere. It looks like a nuclear winter.

That entire area of Santa Clarita, Acton, and Agua Dulce is where they film a large amount of outside scenes for television and film in socal. Expect your propaganda to be delayed if this goes on for a while and burns everything down.

Did it ever stop?

Yeah, the fire is right by Disney Ranch and a shitton of other film ranches.

This is insane, I feel like I am breathing ash in and have been weak all day

The fucking air is poisonous

It's like I'm really in China.

CA fag here-

The wind switched directions, nope it torches the Libtards in LA

If you fight the fire, it wins

t. Alberta

Being evacuated is such a royal pain in the ass.

People in southern California love the fact it never rains. Yet they refuse to accept they live in a semi arid or arid region. So they keep doing shit that sets the dry hill sides on fire every year.

We're not all bad here, bud. Aside from the kikes and beaners I know plenty of redpilled whites.

Fuck this fire. It's already hot as shit and now fine ash is falling. fucking nigger fires

Should I leave the ac on… I feel like it is bringing in some of the smoke

This happens several times a year. Hardly news.

>fucking nigger fires
It's a "sand fire". Someone probably left their cigarette on the ground to burn and now the decent parts of SoCal are paying the price.

If it goes north, it threatens Santa Clarita, a very white, red voting suburb.
Over the mountain and south into the Mexican filled San Fernando valley.
Paise Kek for Southernly winds this weekend, check these.

might not be poison but i will take it

This
Don't wish harm on SCV, wish harm on SFV.

San Francisco needs to be hit by the Big One.

Taking down all the bridges and setting San Mateo county on fire. On fire so bad, that the scum in San Francisco can not escape.

>San Francisco needs to be hit by the Big One.
San Francisco lies very closely to the Cascadia Subduction Zone area, which stretches from a small chunk of SF all the way up to British Columbia, Canada. Recent studies show it can culminate much worse earthquakes and tsunamis than the San Andreas fault can.

At any rate, I hope this ash blows over by tomorrow. Santa Clarita is very redpilled by SoCal standards.

How is this news?
T. Californian

Yeah this, Santa Clarita is fairly red except for the fucking millenials.

the valley looks apocalyptic. excellently matching the way mexicans make it look

a lot of people in the industry are moving there bc it's cheaper, cleaner, and beaner/nigger-free for the most part.

SC has some beaners and niggers, but not even close at the same level that Los Angeles does. It's a pretty generic suburban neighborhood but it's also pretty comfy when you compare it to the loud big city.

lol have you ever been to the valley?
the west half of the valley is literally where all the white people in LA live

you must be retarded and a liar

>California on Fire
Who cares

>Yet they refuse to accept they live in a semi arid or arid region
t. person who has never been to southern california
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-mwd-turf-rebates-20150710-story.html

>Is this the normal or the leftard part of california though?

Both.

Liberal practices have dried up the surrounding areas, the environmentalists fight anything that keeps water flowing.

I'm in Central and we have to clean ash off our cars and houses when there's a forest fire. Literally like Morrowind type shit.

>Burbank

So hope it reaches there

But then Ikea would go up in flames.

On the way home from work

The valley?

O Kek, Wind spirits, and Fire spirits, may the wind blow south and burn as much of the San Fernando valley as possible.

Heroin is the only real issue in SCV, but for the most part it is cleaner and cheaper then the SFV